Back being stranger

You never saw me

here is the update hope you'll like it...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school Jaejoong were spacing out as he were thinking about’the good news’ that his parents told him last night. In the end he and Yunho couldn’t found any solution for their problem. Jaejoong told Yunho to just introuced his girlfriend to his parents but Yunho don’t want to push all the blame to his girlfriend.

“He really love her” Jaejoong said to himself and then he sigh.

“Hyung” Jaejoong lift up his head and he saw Changmin waving at him with a smile and he took a seat next to him, Jaejoong didn’t wave back, he just kept on sighing.

“What happen to him?” Changmin turn his body and look at Junsu.

“Don’t asked me, he’s been like that since last night” Junsu answered and then he look at his handphone.

“Don’t you even asked?” Changmin asked again.

“Well, I did but again he keep on sighing and I thought it would be juat a waste of time to talk to him” Junsu answered but his eyes still on is phone.

“What is so interesting about your phone that you don’t want to look at me?” Changmin keep asking as he saw Junsu keep his eyes still on his phone.

Junsu then look up to Changmin with a smirk.

“What? miss me already?” Junsu said.

“Who wouldn’t” Changmin replied and Junsu giggled.

Jaejoong sigh again.

“Hyung, tell me what happen?” Changmin asked again to Jaejoong.

“It just…everything is a mess…my life is a mess” Jaejoong answered.

“But..aren’t you suppose to be happy?” Junsu suddenly asked and he stand on his feet and walked beside Jaejoong table.

“Why?” Jaejoong asked back.

“Because…you will be marry to the one you love” Junsu answered and his answer making Jaejoong sigh again.

“I know but…this is not it…I don’t want to marry him like this…it’s wrong…everything is wrong” Jaejoong said with a sad tone and Changmin patted him hand on his back.

“It’s okey hyung, everything will be alright” Changmin whispered.

“Yeah~” Jaejoong answered with a heavy breath.

Suddenly screams could be heard and all three of them Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin look over at the class entrace as usual it was Yunho entering the class but his time he had his girlfriend around his arms.

Girls were screaming his name but galre with Jealousy over his girlfriend. Guy also smiling looking at yunho girlfriend and look at him with full of jealousy.

“There he goes again” Changmin said under his breath and Jaejoong sigh.

“Guys come on lighten up! don’t be like this. look! he was there all smiling with his girlfriend in his arms while you’re here with that miserable look on your face. You shouldn’t let him see you like this, that is the reason why he always pick on you and think that he can control you…Just act like nothing happen okey…let him see that Kim Jaejoong is a strong man.” Junsu said with an excitement and Jaejoong thought of what Junsu said.

‘He’s right…Junsu is right…I can’t be like this…this problem is not cause by me alone but this problem is also his…I don’t have to think for both of us…I should think of the good of me too’ Jaejoong thought and then he smile looking at Junsu.

“you’re right” Jaejoong blurt out and both Junsu and Changmin look at each other.

“All we need is to enjoy every moment we have right now…so, I decided I don’t care anymore and let him think to settle his own problem” Jaejoong continue and both Junsu and Changmin smile looking at Jaejoong.

“That’s the spirit” Changmin said and he patted on Jaejoong back with a smile.

“Right now…I didn’t know a person name Yunho he was just a kingka in this school a snobby and arrogant kingka” Jaejoong said and Junsu giggled.

“I think that is enough” Junsu said.

“Okey class, settle down” Their teacher walked into the class and all the student settle down on their seats.

“Student today we’re welcoming another new student, not just one but two” The teacher suddenly said.

“Girls?” one of the boy student asked.

“Boys” The teacher answered and all the girl shriek while the boys have their sulking face on.

Jaejoong look at changmin and he just rolled his eyes sign of annoyed with the attitude of the girls and Jaejoong giggled.

Junsu then patted on Jaejoong shoulder, “Is this class always this crazy?” Junsu asked and Jaejoong turn his head facing Junsu then he nodded his head making Junsu left out a sigh.

“Okey class…calm down I need to introduced your new friends…come in” The teacher said and all the student shifted their eyes to the entrance door of the class.

Then, two boys walking into the class while the gilrs started to scream as they saw both of the new student.

“Girls please calm down!” The teacher shouted. “boys come here, and please introduce yourself”

“Hello, nice to meet you all…I’m the new transfer student Choi Siwon and hope we all can be a good friends” Siwon said and he flashes his killer smile making all the girls scream in craziness.

“Please girls!!” the teacher shouted. “next student”.

“Hello…Park Yoochun…” He said with coldness in his tone but the girls think he look more handsome and cool in that way.

“He’s cute” Changmin suddenly blurt out and both Junsu and Jaejoong looking at him.

“What?” Changmin asked.

“You’re a pevert” Junsu said and Jaejoong giggled.

“It’s not like that I’m into him it just that he look cute…I’m just saying” Changmin replied.

Jaejoong shake his head while Junsu rolled his eyes in annoyance, changmin look back to front where the new student stand and he just realize something making him smile evily.

“Jae hyung~” Changmin called Jaejoong and he look over changmin.

“What?” Jaejoong asked.

“I think someone like you~” Changmin tease.

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong asked with a frown.

“Look ahead” Changmin said and then jaejoong look back to the front and he saw that choi siwon guy staring at him with a smile on his face and suddenly Jaejoong weres lightly blushing and he looked down on his table as he couldn’t stare back at siwon mesmerize eyes.

“You two can have a seat now” The teacher said and yoochun take a seat next to Junsu while Siwon take a seat next row on the right side of Jaejoong.

The teacher then continue with the studies while the students try to pay attention to the teacher.

As Jaejoong copying the notes from the board a piece of paper flew right infront of his eyes and land on his desk. Jaejoong look around and he saw Siwon looking at him smiling sweetly.

Jaejoong then unfold the paper,

‘Hey beautiful…want have a lunch with me?’

Jaejoong eyes wide open as he read the notes and jaejoong knew he is slighty blushing with siwon compliment letter saying that he is bautiful. Jaejoong then crumble the paper and put it in his pocket while he tries to hide his blushing face by looking down on his paper all the time.

Siwon who were looking at Jaejoong all the time giggle

Jaejoong Pov

I was paying a full attention to my studie when suddenly I saw a paper flying and land on my desk, I frown and look from left to my right and then I saw that new guy…what was his name again?...ah~ siwon…he was looking at me while smiling so sweetly…I wonder if he s the one who threw the paper to me.

I pick the paper and unfold it and I notice the paper were actually a letter and I read it carefully. As I read I was shocked…beautiful…he called me beautiful and never in my life a guy said those words to me. Slowly I felt hotness crept onto my face, I crumble the paper and put ig in my pocket.

I try to calm myself down, this guy… I don’t know why but he could make me blush anytime. I know i don’t love this guy because all my heart belong to Yunho.

‘Aish~ yah Kim Jaejoong what are you doing? you’re getting all mess up because of one new guy that you didn’t even knew…pull yourself together’ I said in my mind and then I shake my head trying to get the thought of my mind.

Lunch time.

As the lunch time arrived I went to Changmin and Junsu and the three of us went to the cafeteria together. as we arrived at the cafeteria as usual changmin line up for both of us and he bought us some lunch while both Junsu and I went to an empty seat and just talking about random stuff.

suddenly I heard girls started to scream.

“Here we go again” Junsu mumble while rolling his eyes and I giggled looking at him.

I saw Yunho with his girlfriend Bae seul gi entering the cafeteria hall holding hand.

I look over at Yunho and he look at me for a while then he look somewhere else, and again we become stranger.

“Hey beautiful” Suddenly I heard a voice whispering near my ears and then a person appear infront of me with a smile plastered on his face.

“Can I seat?” he asked and before I could answered his question both changmin and Junsu asked him to sit down and he sat next right to me.

“Can I join you?” he asked while looking at me and I look back at him but somehow his stare is just making me nervous and blushed.

“Yeah…why not” I answered.

“Hai…Choi Siwon” He said and he ofer a handshake, I took his hand and shake it.

“Jaejoong…Kim Jaejoong” I said and he smiled at me.

This guy is really making me nervous but somehow in other way he really make me felt comfortable.

“And you guys are?” He asked both Junsu and Changmin.

“Kim Junsu…Jaejoong cousin” Junsu introduced himself.

“Hello” Siwon replied and he shake hand with Junsu.

“Shim Changmin…nobody well, just the son of jaejoong family friends” Changmin said and siwon laugh.

“You’re cute” He replied and it make changmin blushed and then we could hear Junsu coughing and siwon smiled.

“Don’t worry, he’a all yours…but this one…” He said and pointed his finger on me, “Can I claimed you to be mine?” He asked and I was shocked and my eyes were widen.

“I’m sorry?” I asked him again just to make sure that if I really just got a proposal.

“Can I claimed you as mine? will you be mine?” He asked again and my jaw automatically dropped.

“Erm…Jaejoong?” He called me and I think I just return to the reality back after going to the fantasy world for a second.

“huh?” I asked and look at him.

“Will you?” He asked again and I just looked down on the table.

“Give me time” I finally said and he giggled.

“It’s okay…take all the time you need in the world…I’ll will be waiting for you” He said with a smile and I smile back at him.

Then he lean forward to me and he wispered near my ears.

“You look more beautiful with that smile, are you an angel?” He said and I giggled to his words and those words only can be heard by me and him.

Then I heard someone walked towards us from behind me.

“Ehem!” the person sid and both Siwon and I look at the person and to my surprise it was Yunho.

“You are…” Siwon asked while standing up on his feet.

“Yunho, Jung Yunho” Yunho answered and Siwon nodded his head.

“You know him Jae?” Siwon asked and I stand on my feet and look at Yunho face I was nervous and my heart were beating faster and faster…but then suddenly I remember the promise we make by the pool when we were engaged.

“Not really…I just know that he s the kingka of this school but nope he’s not one of my friends…never talk to him before” I said with confident and then I excuse myself from them while siwon, Junsu and changmin follow from behind.

I’m sorry Yunho, as you want I fulfill our promise and again today we are back being a stranger.

End of Pov.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Plz comment...^-^