Never the end

You never saw me

plz do enjoy it...ehe ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yunho pov

Changmin and I were too shocked to do anything but then I looked over at Jaejoong and I saw his eyes starting to tear up then I shift my eyes to the guy name Siwon and he was just standinf there shocked by Mr.Kim rage.

I slowly walked towards Mr.Kim although Changmin try to stop me but I insist on going to him. I want to settle this thing out and the most important thing I want is for Jaejoong to be happy.

“Mr.Kim, forcing Jaejoong to marry me is not such a good way in handing him to me” I said calmly then Mr.Kim look at me and I looked into his eyes somehow I saw pain and sadness also diaapointment in those eyes, right then I knew all he had done to Jaejoong ia all for his best.

“Yunho, I want Jaejoong to marry you and that’s it…no one, nothing else can chang the decision I had made” Mr.Kim said and looked right into my eyes and I left a soft sigh but then I nodded my head.

“Now, I want all people in this house to know that the wedding will took place 3 days from now, everything is already prepared and we will have this marriage as planned” Mr.Kim announced and everyone just nodded and stasy silent.

I looked again over Siwon hoping for him to disagree and fight Mr.Kim all his might showing that he’s in love with Jaejoong proving that he can give jaejooong all happiness in this world but he’s just stay silent and stand still like a statue.

This is not what I imagine it would end I thought Jaejoong and Siwon will fight hard to protect their love but then nobody is doing anything to stop this forceful marriage and not even Siwon who’s in love with Jaejoong neitheir Jaejoong said anything. I think this matter is never going to end.

End of Pov.

As Yunho were thinking by himself Changmin looked over at Junsu and they exchanged look with each other. Junsu shrugged his shoulder signaling that everything is going as he predicted as it would happen and now it happen for real.

Changmi sigh but in the same time he is still happy for his brother because his brother can be the one he love although he didn’t notice it yet.

“Everything is settle so, then excuse me I have thing to do” Mr.Kim excuse himself from the living room and he went upstair to his reading room. Mr and Mrs.Jung then decided they need to go home and prepare for the upcoming wedding.

“Min, Yun are you coming?” Mrs.Jung asked and both Yunho and Changmi shaked their head.

“We’ll head home later, I need to talked to them” Yunho answered and Mr.Jung nodded his head.

“By the way, honey…whatever you do and whatever you decide we will always support you” Mrs.Jung said and Yunho smiled to hia mother. Mr and Mrs.Jung then head out and went home and Mrs.Kim sent then to the front door. After she sent the Jungs home Mrs.Kim went upstair giving the room for the youngster to talked about this seriuos matter.

“Well, that’s…umm..tense…” Changmin blurt out and Junsu giggled.

“Everyone, let just seat on the couch and try to figure this thing out and that’s mean you too Siwon…As Jaejoong boyfriend this matter include you too” Junsu said and siwon nodded his head. Then they all seat on the couch in the living room in silent and nobody really want to start any conversation.

“Okey…shouldn’t anyone should have said something?” Chngmin asked.

“Let me just say this thing or you so call problem is getting bigger as I expected…it’s never the end” Junsu blurt out and Changmin nodded his head.

“Jaejoong, I really want to know if you want to marry me? You can make your own decicion if you want to be with Siwon then I’ll try my best to persue Mr.Kim cancel all this marriage thing” Yunho asked with low but clear voice. Yunho look at Jaejoong while Jaejoong look down on the floor. Siwon who seat next to Jaejoong slowly grab Jaejong hand and held it in his.

“I’m sorry Siwon, I drag you to our problem” Jaejoong then say and he look over at Siwon and Siwon give him a smile.

“It’s okey baby, your problem is also mine…I promise you don’t i?” siwon answered and after for a long time Jaejoong finally smiled although it was just a small one.

Nobody in the room realize the hurt expression that Yunho held on his face looking at the happy couple, nobody except Changmin. Yunho then look down on his feet trying to smile at his heart ache.

‘As long he’s happy then everything will be okey’ Yunho thought and he look over at Junsu.

“Then, I’ll talk to Mr.Kim to cancel all this matter” Yunho blurt out and Junsu shake his head.

“Oh…No! not that easy…Mr.Kim is a stubborn old man, he won’t listen to you…heck! He won’t listen to anybody but himself…I’m sorry I have to break you guys this way but the only solution to this problem is for both of you to get married” Junsu said the truth.

Yunho then sigh, “I’m still going to try talked to him” Yunho decided.

“What are you going to say?” Changmin asked.

“I don’t want to marry Jaejoong because I already have a girlfriend” Yunho said.

“But hyung you and…”

“Min…you promise to me”

“Promise what?” Junsu suddenly asked. Yunho gave an intense stare at Changmin.

“Nothing” Changmin then answered and Yunho mouted thank you to him but still Junsu can sense something is odd between the two brother.

“Jaejoong, Siwon…you guys just stay together while I try to persue Mr.Kim to cancel everything okey?” Yunho said and he stand on his feet wanted to go upstair to meet Mr.Kim but then

“Wait!” Jaejoong suddenly blurt out and Yunho looked down at Jaejoong who looking at his feet.

“Nae?” Yunho asked and then Jaejoong also stand on his feet but still his hand is held by his lover.

“I’ll marry you” Jaejoong then stated which shocked everyone including his lover.

“Baby, what are you saying?” Siwon then asked.

“Let me finished, Yunho I will marry you just so that this problem will be settle and I could satisfy everyone, make our family happy…but there something I need from you” Jaejoong explained and Yuunho frown to Jaejoong request.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“Before that, everything that happen this day, right now…at this moment will be the secret that will be known only by the five of us nd I hope you guys will keep this matter as a secret” Jaejoong looked at everyone and they all nodded their head then Jaejoong shifted his eyes to Yunho who seem to be thinking hard before he nodded his head.

“Okey…then, Yunho I will marry you but this marriage will be a marriage by name only, I won’t bother your business and I really appreciate if you stay out of mine and during the marriage I won’t lie to you that I will stay in contact and still will be Siwon’s boyfriend, and as for you…you can stay in contact with your girlfriend and later.. some times when we both are ready…we will get a…divorce” Jaejoong explained while the other stay silent waiting for Yunho reply.

After about 3 minute of silent yunho finally said something, “Are you sure…this is what you want?” Yunho asked with a painful expression on his face while changmin looked at his brother feeling sad for him. Everything…the outcome is their decision and Changmin couldn’t do anything.

“Yes, I’m sure” Jaejoong then aanswered.

“But baby…this is wrong…this isn’t going to settle all the problem and what you’re doing right now is creating another problem. Please don’t be like this Jae” Siwon begged and Jaejoong shake his head.

“No, this is it…this will settle the problem for now…I need to satisfy my family an Yunho too…after everuything is settle down only then we will do as we plan, please Siwon support me…I need you” Jaejoong said and he hold on tight to Siwon hand, Siwon then stand on his feet and he pulled Jaejoong in a hug.

Yunho who have been looking at both Jaejoong and Siwon trun his head away from the scene as he couldn’t bear the ache that he felt in his heart.

“I’m always be here for you baby” Jaejoong smiled to Siwon words.

“Then, Junsu? Changmin?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hey, it’s your marriage…I’m not going to argue with it” Junsu answered with a smile although he had some worries in his mind but he will keep it just to himself.

“I’m…well…I don’t held any role in this problem so, I think you guys should decide what the best for you and if this is you think the best decision to take then take it” Changmin said and Jaejoong smiled to those words.

“If this what you really want to do then…it’s decided” Yunho simply said.

“Okey then, as I said earlier this matter only can be kept by us and nobody else except us knew about this matter, deal?” Jaejoong said and all of them said deal.

So, then it’s been decided that Yunho and Jaejoong will be marry in next three day. Will this really settle the problem? or as Siwon said will this matter create another problem? Will this be the end? Or Is this only the beginning? All answered were in both Jaejoong and Yunho hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment plz...^^