Stranger

You never saw me

New chapter...

Hope you will enjoy it...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back at school

“Good morning jae hyung” Changmin greeated jaejoong as he walked into the class.

“Good morning changmin, how are you?” Jaejoong asked and he take a seat next to changmin.

“I’m fine and how are you?” Cahngmin asked back and jaejoong smiled to changmin.

“Min, I think the way we talked like people that just know each other today” Jaejoong blurt out and changmin laughed.

“Yeah I thought so…but jae hyung doesn’t you say that you have something to tell me today?” Changmin asked and jaejoong were shocked. Actually jaejoong wanted to tell changmin the good news about he’s being engaged but now there is no in the world that he’s going to tell changmin.

“Hmm…oh…I’m making sushi tonight wanna come?” Jaejoong try to get an excuse and other thing to tell changmin.

“That’s all?” Changmin asked and jaejoong nodded.

“I know how much you love food, so I’m making bunch of sushi tonight hoping that you’ll eat it all” Jaejoong said with a smile and changmin nodded.

“Well, when it come to food then I’m up for it…big time…” Changmin said and jaejoong laughed.

As changmin and jaejoong keep talking to each other, suddenly they heard a loud bang on the door and everyone was in shocked then slowly a person walked into the class, as he walked in every girls were screaming and every boys were rolling their eyes getting annoyed by the girls attitude towards that person.

Jung Yunho, the dream boy of every girl in the school, every girl wish to hold his hand, to hug him, to kiss him, to have with him but neither they knew that Jung yunho is noe engaged with Kim Jaejoong.

As Yunho walk into the class, jaejoong keep staring at yunho but then suddenly yunho turn his gaze at jaejoong.

‘he looked at me, he notice me…what should I do?’ Jaejoong keep on thinking but then yunho looked away from jaejoong as if yunho didn’t even notice HE was there.

Flashback

“Let us stay as stranger, as if we didin’t know each other…well, exactly said that let us pretend that this day never happen in our life…I don’t know you and you don’t know me…we both remain single”

End of flashback.

Jaejoong recalled back what yunho said at him that night and then he smiled at himself.

‘and here I think that he notice me’ jaejoong thought.

“Hyung, are you okey?” Changmin asked jaejoong as he saw jaejoong keep smiling alone while looking down at his lap.

“Yeah…fine” Jaejoong answered and he took out his book getting ready for the first lesson.

Changmin just shrugged his shoulder and then he also followed jaejoong taking out his book.

Jaejoong just keep looking at his book and try not to think about what ust happen, hereallt try to calm himself down.

“Teacher’s here!!” One of the student shouted as he ran inside the classroom and everyone ran to their seats bfore the teacher enter the class.

“Okey class…I have a good news for you all” the teavher said as she walked to her desk in the class. All students were whispering feling curious what the good news their teacher bring for them.

“You all will have a new friend, we have new student transfer here and I really hope you all can be friends with him and please…all of you be nice to him” The techer said and everyone laughing to her words.

“You can come in now…” The teacher said and right then a boy, an attractive one walked into the class and everyone was whispering to each other espeacially girls.

Jaejoong was looking to his book as changmin tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

“Hmm?” Jaejoong looked at changmin as the boys eyes never left the entrance door and hefinaly turn to look at the entrance door, his jaw was dropped as he looked at the person walked into the class.

“Oh my god, he’s…what’s the word…delicious” Changmin whispered on jaejoong ear.

“Hello” The boy greet all the student and all the girls were screaming while the boy keep their gaze on the beautiful thing in front the class.

“Go on just introduce yourself to the class and then you can take a seat wherever you want” The teacher said and the boy smiled making the girls gone crazy.

“My name…Kim Junsu…nice to meet you all an I hope I can be friends with all of you” Junsu introduce himself and really jaejoong can’t get holdof himself, he was really shocked to see junsu in his class.

“God….evrything I planned with yunho will be ruin if I don’t tell junsu fast…I have to tell him” Jaejoong talked to himself.

“What?” Changmin asked jaejoong.

“What, what? nothing…I’m just talking to myself” Jaejoong answered and changmin smiled.

“You like him?”

“Like who?” Jaejoong asked and he saw changmin release a long relieve sigh.

“You like him?” Jaejoong asked back back.

“What? no…of course not…no..well he is cute..no…he’s a boy and I’m a boy” Changmin keep on talking and right then jaejoong knew junsu already caught changmin attention.

“Min ah, there is no rule in love…age is just a number and gender is just a words…” Jaejoong said with a wide smile on his face and changmin sigh.

“You can take you seat now” the teacher told junsu and in a quick pace junsu headed to jaejoong way and he took an empty seat right behind jaejoong seat.

“Hey Jae, nice to see you here” Junsu whispered as he take his seat and changmin eyes were widen and he looked shocked, he turn to jaejoong with his eyes wide open.

“Hello su, it’s really a bad luck to run into you here” Jaejoong replied and junsu giggle.

“I miss you too” Junsu said and he patted jaejoong back.

Jaejoong giggle as changmin keep on staring at him with his wide eyes, “I’ll explain later” he whispered to changmin and they continued their study but changmin just can’t keep concentrate in his studies.

‘What is his relation to jae hyung? well, he is cute…I kind of like him but…as a friend…yes..a friend…he looks like that he is really close to jae hyung but why did my heart beat this way…It feel like really heavy and uncomfortable…something is wrong’ Changmin thought.

Breaktime

The bell rang signing for the breaktime is coming, jaejoong is packing his stuff into his bag. Changmin is already getting ready standing up from his seat.
“Jae, wanna hang out with me?” Junsu asked jaejoong and he wrapped his hand around jaejoong neck.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “Junsu, can you stop clingging on me?” Jaejoong said with an irritation.

“What? you don’t love being with me?” Junsu asked with a smile o his face.

“Well, not really..” Jaejoong answered without hesitation and junsu giggle.

“ehem!! excuse me” Changmin suddenly appeared in front of both jaejoong and junsu with an awkward smile on his face.

“Owh min, sorry minnie I kind of caught up with this dolphin” Jaejoong said and junsu pouted.

“Hey~ I’m not a dolphin…I do sound like dolphin but I’m still human you know…and a cute one too…” Junsu debated and jaejoong smile.

“You do notice rthat you just said that you’re cute”

“I know…don’t I?” Junsu asked back.

“You do..you are cute” Changmin blurt out.

“Well thank you…and who are you?” Junsu asked looking at changmin.

“Changmin…Shim Changmin wel you can call me min like Jae hyung did” Changmin introduced himself to junsu.

“Well then min, I like you already” junsu suddenly said.

“Well then, I like you too” Changmin replied.

“Okey…are we going to spend ourbreaktime here or are we going out to the cafeteria?” Jaejoong suddenly said and both changmin and junsu smile.

“Sorry hyung…let’s go then” After that the three of them walked out from the class and headed to the cafeteria.

As they arrived at the cafeteria both jaejoong and junsu take a seat while changmin offered himself to bought the food for the three of them.

After 5 minutes of waiting changmin finally came and he handed mountai of food on the table for junsu and jaejoong.

Junsu were shocked with he food that changmin bought for them.

“Min ah, we’re not starving you know” Junsu said and he looked at changmin.

“Owh…not all this is for you but…only this” changmin replied as he handed one bread and a bottle of milk to both Jaejoong and Junsu.

Junsu jaws drop and he look at Changmin in disbelieve.

Jaejoong smile looking at junsu reaction, “It’s normal well…for him” Jaejoong blurt out and Junsu nodded his head.

Just Junsu, Jaejoong and Changmin were enjoying their lunch suddenly all girls started to scream, jaejoong and changmin practically can figure out what’s were happening. This always happen during the lunch…exactly during that Hot guy which all girls would die to have with…walking in to the cafeteria.

“What happen?” Junsu asked as he didn’t know anything about that school and Changmin pointed his index finger to tha entrance of the cafeteria, Junsu saw couple of ood looking guys walking in to the cafeteria and they were swarmed by the girls but still Junsu can catch a glimse ofone person that he knew.

“Jae, isn’t that…” Junsu words were cut by Jaejoong.

“Yes that’s him but please Su…don’t talked about that thing in this school” Jaejoong pleaded.

“But…why?” Junsu asked.

“Because I promise him that I won’t talked about it and pretend that everything hat had happen, never been happena dn he is a stranger and please Su…act like nothing happen” Jaejoong said and Junsu left out a heavy sigh.

“How could he asked you to do this? and why are you agree to it?” Junsu asked.

“He have his right Su, he was forced…at least that is all that I could do for him” Jaejoong answered and Junsu slap the palm of his hand on his forehead.

“What are you guys talking about?” Changmin asked innocently with his full mouth.

“Nothing” Both Jaejoong and Junsu replied.

Changmin just shrugged his shoulder and continue on eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Plz Comment ^-^