A choice

You never saw me

 

An update~ Plz enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong and Siwon date ended up with Siwon sending Jaejoong right infront of his house before Siwon went home by foot.

Jaejoong were smiling widely as he enter his house. For the first time in his life Jaejoong is happy…a real happy not just made up happy to make people happy but happy for real.

Jaejoong still could remember his date with Siwon and it was so fun to him, All they did were hang out in the arcade to play some games, taking pictures, eating together, laughing together and talking to each other and most of all what Jaejoong like is that the whole time Siwon never let go off his handd, well not all the time he need to let go in particular time then Siwon pull back Jaejoong hand into his.

Jaejoong were still smiling happily and widely as he enter his bedroom, he didn’t even realize Junsu who are laying on his bed comfortably while Jaejoong still remembering the blasting date that he had just experience.

“Whoo~ someone is happy~” Junsu sudeenly said and it startled Jaejoong.

“Junsu ah you scared me” Jaejoong said while caressing his chest trying to discover from a major heart shocked cause by Junsu.

“So, how’s the date?” Junsu asked while sitting on the edge of the bed, Jaejoong walked from the door to his bed and he sat down right beside Junsu.

“It’s a dream come true Su…really is…it’s even better” Jaejoong said with a smile.

“But…” Junsu continue and Jaejoong look at Junsu eyes with a frown.

“What do you mean by but?” Jaejoong asked and Junsu smiled.

“I’ve known you for too long Jae…you are happy now but there is something bothering you right?” Junsu said and slowly Jaejoong hung his head low looking down to his feet.

“It’s not Yunho…” Jejoong said with a faint voice but Junsu can heard it clearly.

“I know…” Junsu answered with a sigh.

“Su, I always dream of having a wonderful date just like what happen today but in that dream it always been Yunho and I but today…there are no Yunho…only me and…Siwon” Jaejong said with a sad tone.

“I know Jae…” Junsu replied and then he move his left hand on Jaejoong back and caress it softly.

“Siwon is a good person and he is nice to me also he always make me blush and smile…I’m really happy Su…for the first time…I’m happy…for real” Jaejoong continue and Junsu smile to Jaejoong statement.

“So, tell me…what did you do? and most importantly is what he do to you?” Junsu asked with a wide grin on his face and his eyes were shining brigfhtly.

“What do you expect?” Jaejoong asked with a smile.

“Ooohh…he kiss you already?” Junsu said with a shocked face and Jaejoong widen his eyes.

“Oh God Su, no…not yet” Jaejoong quickly answered.

“But…you wish for it don’t you?” Junsu started to tease Jaejoong and Jaejoong keep on blushing hard.

“I don’t wist for it” Jaejoong denied.

“Ohh…but you did think of it right?” Junsu insisted and Jaejoong lokked away from Junsu and right then with only that action Junsu already got his answer.

“Oooohhh~~you did think of kissing him don’t you?” Junsu teases and Jaejoong start to stand on his feet and walked away from Junsu.

“I want to take a shower” Jaejoong suddenly said and he ran to the bathroom while Junsu gigle all the way.

‘I wonder Jae…if this guy can make you forget Yunho…I wonder…’ Junsu thought.

After finished taking a shower Jaejoong went out from the bathroom fully cloth.

“Jae…” Junsu called Jaejoong while sitting on the floor instead of the bed.

“You’re still here?” Jaejoong asked and Junsu just give Jaejoong a faint smile.

“What about Yunho?” Junsu asked with a serious tone.

“hmm…what about him?” Jaejoong asked back and Junsu looke over at Jaejoong who are still standing right infront of the bathroom door.

“What are you going to do?” Junsu asked.

“I-I don’t understand” Jaejoong said.

“Jae…in just few days you will be married to yunho and now here come Choi Siwon out of nowkere saying that he likes you and wanted to be your boyfriend…you need to make a choice here Jae…Yunho or Siwon?” Junsu said looking deeply at Jaejoong but all Jaejoong does is looking down to the ground and then slowly Jaejoong walked towards Junsu and he sit right beside Junsu.

“There is no chouce for me to make, Yunho and I will stop this force marriage and just maybe…I can give siwon…a chance to win my heart” Jaejoong said still not looking at Junsu.

“What will happen if the marriage continue? Jae…I think you have to break all ties with Siwon…it’s not that I don’t like him but he’s going to be hiurt when he knew that you will be married…soon…” Junsu try to put some common sense in Jaejoong head.

It is true that if the marriage continue on…Jaejoong have to break it with Siwon and he will hurt Siwon but in the same time Jaejoong won’t be happy again…not without Siwon by his side.

“Junsu ah…do you think that I need to break it up between me and Siwon…but…I don’t want to…I just don’t want all the happiness that I had…gone in the blink of eyes” Jaejoong said with a tear in his eyes.

“I know it’s hard Jae but you have to” Junsu patted Jaejoong head.

“Is there another way?” Jaejoong asked Junsu.

“For what?” Junsu asked back.

“me and siwon…I just…I still need him Su…” Jaejoong pleaded and Junsu thought of a plan.

“I’m sorry but…the only way for you is try to tell him the truth…tell him what relation you have with Yunho” Junsu and Jaejoong eyes shot open and he looked into Junsu worried eyes.

“It’s going to hurt him Su” Jaejoong blurt out and Junsu sigh.

“And…I already promise Yunho that I won’t tell anyone about our engagement” Jaejoong continue and Junsu look down.

“Then, as I say you have to choose, Yunho or Siwon…choose wisely Jae…don’t act before you think…think before you act” Junsu said and then he slowly stand on his feet and walked out from Jaejoong room.

Flashback

Yunho were waiting right infront of Jaejoong’s house near the gate. He was waiting forJaejoong because he ned to talked to him about the wedding. It’s been 5 minutes already since he arrive but stil Yunho didn’t see Jaejoong.

“Where is he?” Yunho mumble a he turn his head to righ and left looking for Jaejoong.

Then, Yunho saw Junsu walking towards the housewhile eating an ice cream.

“Oh, Junsu” Yunho called and he walked towards Junsu while Junsu were frowning, shocked by Yunho appearance infront of Jaejoong house.

“What are you doing here?” Junsu asked still frowning.

“I’m waiting for Jaejoong” Yunho answered truthfully.

“Jaejoong? why?” Junsu asked again as he ate his ice cream.

“I need to talk to him” Yunho replied.

“About what?” Junsu keep on asking and it’s ind of iritate Yunho a bit, Yunho bit on his lips trying to supress his temper. He need to be nice and polite to others. Junsu who have been finished eating his ice cream looking at Yunho with a question eyes.

“I need to talk to him about our wedding, I need his help…we need to settle this things before it get more worse” Yunho explained and Junsu nodded his head.

“So, where is he?” Yunho asked and then Junsu smiled to him.

“He’s not with me…he’s on a date” Junsu answered smiling sheepishly.

“He’s what?” Yunho asked frowning.

“Jaejoong had a date so, he’s not coming home…not until later” Junsu replied, Yunho looked down on the ground and making faces like he was thinking about something and Junsu smile evily.

“If you want to know…well just for your info…he’s on a date with that new guy…Choi Siwon” Junsu said and suddenly Yunho head shout up looking at Junsu intensely.

“I don’t know where they go but most probably to the mall…people always go to the mall wen they date and I can’t figure out why” Junsu keep on talking and making a gesture like he was thinking hardly about it.

“I-I have to go…” Yunho said and he walked passing by Junsu.

“Yunho…isn’t your house at the other way?” Junsu asked while smiling in victory.

“I-I need to buy something…bye” Yunho said and then Yunho walked as fast as he could leaving Junsu behind.

Junsu were staring at Yunho back still smiling, “When are you going to realize it Jung Yunho” Junsu talked to himself and then he sigh.

“I think the problem is just getting bigger and bigger…I’m getting worried” Junsu said and then he walked into the house.

End of flashback.

“I hope you could make a wise choice Jae, I pray for your happiness” Junsu said while leaning his bak on Jaejoong door from the outside.

Jung Mansion

Yunho pov

As I reach home I went staight to my room, I don’t have a mood to talked to anybody all I want is long cold shower to release all my stress out of my body.

When I enter my room I closed the door behind me with quite a bang. I threw my bag on the bed and then I went staright to bathroom. Luckily I used to keep my towel inside the bathroom.

I strip off all my cloth and went to take the shower. feeling the water poring all over my body making all my tense muscle relaxed and I finally can breath more easily now.

I stay still under the shower while my head were thinking about what happen earlier.

Flashback

I was waiting for Jaejoong right infront of his house after school because I really need to talkedto him about our engagement and worse of all our marrigae that will be held less than a week now.

We need to find a solution for this problem and I really hope that Jaejoong have one. I waited for him quite long after the school ends and then finally I saw Junsu Jaejoong cousin walked towards the house.

I asked him about jaejoong and he said that Jaejoong have a date with that new guy Choi Siwon. Well, that choi guy really getting to my nerve… I really don’t like him because he kind of giving out a bad aura around him and I knew by the look he must be a player.

Knowing that Jaejoong went to a date with that guy making me felt uncomfortable, I’m afraid if something might happen to Jaejoong.

Junsu even told me about Jaejoong whereabout with a deep thinking I decide to look for Jaejoong well, I do still need him to help me settling our problem.

I told Junsu I went hme but I walke to the opposite direction, I thought that Junsu might not notice but in the end he did, I try to give him some excuses but I didn’t know why I stuttered answering his question but right after that I keep on walking towards the mall.

I took me only abot 10 minutes arriving at the mall and once I got into the mall I started to find Jaejoong. I was just walking through tha main entrance of the mall when suddenly I saw two figure hungging tightly and lovingly right in the middle of the mall. I took a step closer to the two figure then I notice one of them is Jaejoong, My fiance. He was smiling in the arms of other man and something happen…my breathing gets heavier and it seems that my head were spinning around.

I was confused about the way my body reat to the situation and when I knew I couldn’t take it any longer I ran out from he mall and walked back to my house and finally I ended up in this calming shower.

End of Falshback.

It took me about 1 hour to relax and calm myself down in the shower, as I finished dressing up, I went to my bed and reach for my handphone. I dialled some number and waiting for the person on the other side to answer my call.

“Hey honey~” The sweet voice greeted me.

“Hey baby~ where are you?” I asked my girlfriend.

“Home, I’m watching some movie alone…wanna join?” She asked playfully and I smiled, that’s all I need the sweet voice of her, playfulness out of her making me happy again.

“I want to but you know I can’t…” I answered and someow I can picturing she would be poting her cute lips right now.

“It’s okay~” She sound sad.

“Owh baby…I’m sorry I’ll make it up to you other time” I said and then I heared she giggling.

“Okay~” She answered and I smiled…I’m happy…with her…just with her I will be happy. I don’t need to look at other because all I need to see is only her because only she can captured my eyes.

“Seul gi ah~ I love you baby…” I said lovingly.

“I know…and I love you too” She replied and I could imagine her blushing face while saying those words to me, that thought make me smiled happily.

“Good night baby”

“Sweet dreams honey”

We ended up the conversation and now I could feel peace and the comfort again, that’s all I need…she is all I see, she is all I need.

Then I put my handphone under my pillow and I pulled my brown colour blanket matching with my pillow cover over my body. I lay on the bed thinking about seul gi and in just a couple of minute I drove off to sleep.

End of Pov.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment plz ^-^