Problem solve

You never saw me

Sorry for the long update...my life is quite busy and hectic right now...anyway...

enjoy~~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

The bell has rang signaling that the school had ended. Jaejoong pack all his book into his massenger bag and just a couple of minutes after that Siwon came to Jaejong and took his massenger bag from him.

“Siwon~ give it back” Jaejoong whine making the taller boys smiled.

“I’ll bring it for you, let’s go” Siwon answered and he put both of his and jaejoong bag on his right shouldr while his left hand grabbing Jaejoong wrist and he pulled him out of the class.

“Wait siwon ah…junsu” Jaejoong said and he remind siwon about his cousin.

“Owh…ehehe sorry I forgot too exicited” Siwon answered grinning like a crazy person but Jaejoong just keep smiling and shake his head.

“Hey guys” Junsu arrived with changmin. “Siwon shi, how can you forget about us? you’re just too mean” Junsu said teasing. Since the luch time together Junsu get to know a little bit about Siwon and Junsu agreed that Siwon is really a nice person but it saddened Junsu how Siwon could etangle in such a mess that create by both Jaejoong and Yunho parents.

“I’m sorry junsu ah and if you could please just call me siwon..i’ve told you about hundred time already” Siwon answered.

“I’m sorry, I don’t get used to it” Junsu replied.

“But it seem that you don’t have a problem with changmin though” Siwon pointed at changmin who are standing quietly right behind Junsu.

“Changmin is different…he is a special case” Junsu said.

“Am I a problem that making you call me a case?” Changmin asked dumbfounded and Junsu giggled.

“No, of course you’re not a problem it just that you and me have something special that prevent me to call you formally” Junsu answered and Changmin smiled happily.

“Guys come on, we need to go, we’re the only one ;eft in this school” Jaejoong said while pulling Siwon hand towards the exit. Both Junsu and Changmin follow without resistance.

“Jae, when will you tell your parent about him?” Junsu asked as they walked down the street heading to Jaejoong house and then he pointed his index finger towards Siwon. Jaejoong follow Junsu hand looking at Siwon walking up front talking with changmin, they seem to have a good time.

“Soon…I can’t wait until the wedding, I have to tell them soon but I need to talk to Siwon first asking what would he think of meeting my parents.” Jaejong said and Junsu nodded his head.

“The sooner the better” Junsu mumble and Jaejoong sighas he think hard how would he tell his parent about his new found boyfriend.

“Su, I’m scared” Jaejoong suddenly blurt out.

“Scared of what?” Junsu asked.

“My parents…dad..”Jaejoong answered and Junsu look down to the grond and they al keep on walking down the street.

“I know…it’s going to be hard…you need to be really strong Jaejoong” Junsu said and Jaejoong nodded his head.

“Promise you will always be with me” Jaejoong said and he turn his head and take a look over at Junsu and Junsu lift up his head and he look back to jaejoong pleading eyes.

“I promise jae, I won’t go…I will always be with you” Junsu answered with an assuring smiled. Jaejoong left out a relieved sigh and he smiled back at Junsu.

“You’re here” siwon suddenly said and both Jaejoong and Junsu look up at the Kim mansion.

“Bye min” Junsu sid while waving his hand.

“Is that all I got?” Changmin asked innocently making the three boys gigled.

“Here: Junsu said and he walked up to Changmin and tip toe when he give changmin a quick peck on his left cheek.

“Omo!” Changmin blurt out making Junsu laugh with his reaction, Changmin then put his left hand on the place where Jusu just peck and then he grin widely and his eyes is fill with happiness.

Jaejoong shake his head looking at his friends.

“They look cute together” Siwon suddenly whispered near jaejoong ear making hims jump a little, shocked by the closeness both he and siwon got.

“Yeah…” Jaejoong answered nervously.

“So~ I guess here come a good bye” Siwon said and slowly he pull back making space for jaejoong to turn around his body and looking at Siwon face to face.

“Yeah” Jaejoong replied with a sad tone, he really enjoy his time with Siwon because whenever he is with Siwon he would always forgot about Yunho but when he is alone again, he will keep on thinking about him.

As Jaejoong were spacing out, Siwon pulled jaejoong by his waist and he pull him into his arms closing the gap between them. Now, Jaejoong body is against Siwon, Jaejoong feel slightly embarassed and uncomfortable with their position because both of teir faces is only an inch away from each other.

“Miss me already?” Siwon asked with his husky low voice and Jaejoong look down to Siwon chest and he nodded his head making the taller boy smiled in satisfaction.

“Me too” Siwon said and he pulled jaejoong into a hug and slowly Jaejoong wrapped his hand around Siwon neck pulling his closer feeling the other boy warmth and he like it…the warmth of Siwon body is heating him.

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!!” Suddenly an angry voice could be heard from the gate of their mansion all four boys turn around their head to see the person.

It was Mr.Kim, Kim Jaejoong father…he was looking at Jaejoong as if he wanted to kill him. Realizing he’s hugging Siwon Jaejoong suddenly let go of his hold and he push Siwon hard enough for then to broke the hug.

“Dad…” Jaejoong answered in a short breath feeling nervous and scared. His dad killing stared and intense look doesn’t help him.

“What the hell are you think you’re doing?!!” Jaejoong father asked still shouting but more calmer than before.

“I-I…” Just before Jaejoong could answered, Junsu cut him up.

“Uncle I think you should listen to Jaejoong explaination first” Junsu said and Jaejoong hung his head low not even dared to look at his father face.

“It beter be a good explaination, come in first…and it’s mean all of you” Mr.Kim said and then he make his way to the mansion.

“Aish…how could he be in the house at this moment” Junsu mumble himself and Jaejoong still looking down and hung his head low as he is still afraid about his father earlier.

“Jae are you okey?” Junsu asked while patting the boy back and slowly Jaejoong nodded his head.

“I think we better get in now, let’s not make him wait and making him more angrier than he’s already are” Jaejoong said and they all nodded then, Jaejoong, Junsu, Siwon and changmin walked into the house only to find both of Jaejoong parent waiting for them in the living room but what shock Jaejoong the most is to look at both of Yunho parents is there sitting on the couch of his living room.

“Is-Is Yunho…here?” Jaejoong asked and Mr.Kim look at Jaejoong still with an intense stare but he pointed to the door that lead to the backyard.

“Why is he here?” Jaejoong asked not even want to look over at the door.

“He said he wanted to see you and talked to you about your guys marriage and he also bring his parents over” Mr.Kim answered unfriendly.

“Mom, dad” Changmin call his parents.

“Owh…min ah you’re here” Mrs.Jung answered.

“Yeah I’m in the same class as Jaejoong hyung so we walked him home together” Changmin explained and his parents nodded their head.

“Yunho hyung…where is he?” Changmin asked and theirparets pointed to the backyard. Changmin asked for their permission to get to her brother and they let him. Changmin then excuse himself from the living room and wlaked off to the backyard.

“So, what is your explaination?” Mr.Kim broke the silent in the living room.

“Dad…I want to tell you something” Jaejoong started, he’s afraid and still he want to do this…for yunho, for him, for siwon and for everyone. He wanted to settle this problem once for all. He wished by telling out the truth all the problem could be solved and they all can live peacefully with no regret and revenge.

At the backyard

Changmin Pov

When I walked out at the backyard I saw my brother, Jung Yunho sitting on one of the wooden bench looking at the sky peacefully and enjoying the breeze as a smile plastered on his face.

“Hyung” I call him and he turn his head looking at me smiling happilly, I walked towards him and take a seat right next to his right.

“Hello min, how is school?” He asked me and I smile back at him. This is what I like the most about him although we’re not blood related but he still do care for me as real brother.

“Everything is good” I answered and he nodded is head and again turn to the sky watching it with this peaceful expression I ever seen he had.

“Hyung…can you tell me…why don’t you want to bring Seul Gi to meet mom and dad?” I asked truthfully and without looking back at me he smiled.

“You really want to know?” He asked and I nodded, “Why?” He asked again and I just shrugged my shoulder.

“Just for fun” I said and I heard him chuckle.

“For fun? I think it because you concern for jaejoong don’t you? you want to help him?” Yunho asked and I hung my head low. It is true…I want to help jaejoong hyung to settle out his problem from the look his father gave us earlier it seem that this problem is getting bigger if only yunho hyung told me why he won’t bring Seul gi meeting mom and dad, we’ve could have search for some way for our parent to accept her because our parents are really considerate.

“Can you tell me?” I asked and he nodded his head.

“I’ll tell you but I need you to promise me not to tell anyone not even mom, dad, junsu, even jaejoong about this secret” He said calmly and I nodded.

“Guard this secret and keep it with you as if your life depend on it” He said again and I frowned. How big is this secret that he didn’t want everyone to know and I have to depend on my life just to know about this secret.

“I will” I said and he smiled.

“I trust you min…” He said and slowly he took a deep breath and I’m waiting for him to tell everything he want to.

End of pov.

-----------------------------------------------------------
what is the reason behind Yunho action and what will yunho and jaejoong parent reaction to jaejoong confession...

stay tune~

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake..

comment plz...^^