Help?

Nobody knows what we've done

"Are you crazy?! No, forget it. I swore myself I'll never kill anymore." I shout out.

"Yunho, please. You are my last hope. Let me explain it to you..." And he began to tell me his story. "Many months ago I've done bad things. In december I killed a person at first time and this was the beginning of a life with fear and scare. Every day I have to hide my face infront of the public like you. All would be fine if there were noone who try to find me. He or she rushes the police on me and knows where I am... I have to kill this person very fast, otherwise this person is faster than me and let me have a hard punishment." He seemed to cry right in the next moment. But he didn't.

"And why it's me who should help you?" I asked him. I was really confused and don't understand why he wants me.

"Because nobody knows what you've done except you."

"Yea, and the rest of the world... Hello?! Did you recognize that I am a wanted person?" Suddenly he got quiet and didn't say anything for a while. I looked at him all the time and asked myself why he needs me that much. I should help him and should kill this person for him. But he smiled at me.

"I am sorry, it was a dumb idea of me. I apologize and I'll go. Nevertheless thank you." Then he stood up and took his jacket. He left my house faster than I wanted that. Only now I was aware of what I've done...

 This night I can't sleep. Always I thought about Shim Changmin and what he told me. Maybe it would had been better if I had accepted his inquiry. But now it's really too late. Surely he is already in another city or somewhere else. There is nothing I can do anymore. The next days were damn boring. Nothing happened, nothing was to do. So I wanted to go swimming. After I packed my stuff into a bag, I went outside and to a sea. There I put my towel on the ground and took a seat. I looked around me and saw everywhere this damn ugly forest. I hate forests.

"Yunho!" Somebody screamed my name behind me. I looked to this way and saw Changmin again. His face was like he saw something scary. Changmin run to me and crab my hand. Then he pulled me along behind him and run into the next forest.

"What the hell? What's wrong?"

"I am sorry but he hunt me right now! Help me." I was shocked and didn't know what I have to do. Suddenly I heard a shotgun and I looked bag. There was really a hunter.

"Okay, Changmin, I'll help you." He looked at me and said thanks to me. Afterwards we run away, full of fear and hysteria. I I brought him to my house. I looked the door behind us and breathed very hard. I looked at Changmin. He was sitting on my couch. "Are you alright?" He nodded.

"Thank you Yunho.... But what should I do now? I can't keep on hiding behind you, that's not fair..." He said sadly.

"Stop it. You ask me to help you and I accept and will continue my work. So please, shut up and stay here!" He got big eyes and seemed to be caught off guard. "Get it?" I asked him quickly and he nodded again.

"Then...we are a team, Jung Yunho." He smiled friendly but triumphantly. He got what he wanted.

 -

Changmin was a good cook. Since 3 days he cooked for me and it was very delicious. I discovered a new side of him, a loving one. It was incredible how cute Changmin could be. Nevertheless I kept an eye on things which happened outside. I needed to protect him, no matter how. That was my determination.

Changmin always had backache so that I let him sleep in my bed. I slept on the couch but this time I forgot it. I opened the door of my room, went inside and laid me into my bed. Somehow I cuddled onto Changmin and slept like this. Changmin looked at me all the time and didn't sleep much. I don't know why but he enjoyed that....