Wanted

Nobody knows what we've done

It was just a second which makes me standing there. But this second takes longer than a day. Right in this moment he passed by with a blank look. He struck at me because of his clothes and the color of his face. He looks ill. I eye him up and down,  then he touched my shoulder.

“Do you have a problem?” I shake my head. 

“Of course not. Why?” He looked at me. His face was very serious and scary. 

“You look at me like I am an alien. Is something wrong? Do you need help?” Do I need help?! What the hell?

“I am fine, thanks.” I passed him by and went to my home.  Why he asked me though I need help?? Oh my god I have.to calm down. I feel like he is one of these people who called bounty hunter. In such situations I tend to over act and be like now. Maybe this men was a simple guy who cared about me... But I am not sure. 
I arrived my home very quick and locked. the door. I leaned me against the wall and take a deep breathe. After I felt better I took my computer and opened my web browser. I googled my name and found a lot of “wanted poster”. The price for the finder gets higher and a little smile comes to my lips. But I also found out that I am not the most wanted men. There was another guy who police is looking at. I saw the face of this men I met few minutes ago. Oops.

Some days later I needed to go shopping. I took my jacket, put my hood on and took my glasses. Then I go outside and walked to the shopping mall. All the time I didn’t forget this special men and somehow I wanted to see him again. Anyway, I went to the mall and devoted myself to my purchases. I put a box of cornflakes into my basket and suddenly saw this man. I could remember his name very good. They were looking for a certain “Shim Changmin”, but I could not judge whether it’s really his real name or just a pseudonym. 
I stared at him. And I wondered if he knew that we both “wanted men“. Maybe I should talk to him? No, just do not! Certainly he is one of those who ratted other people. I don’t want to take this risk. 
So I disappeared into the next gear and was always careful not to meet him. Fortunately I don’t see him until I paid my purchase. He stand next to me and stare at me. I acted like I wouldn’t see him and bundle my stuff into a bag. After I gave the seller my money I almost ran outside. Already then I take my way back home. I didn’t look bag because all I want is to lock myself into my room and hide me. 
I saw my house and I already breathe a sigh of relief. But then, this hand touched my shoulder again. I terrify right in this moment.

“Hey, please wait. I promise you I don’t do anything bad to you.” I stand still and turn around. “I know who you are. But I’ll keep it in silence, Jung Yunho.” He smiled, I was shocked.

“Where do you get that from?”

“Hey guy, please. You also know my name from the internet. That’s why you try to ignore me.”

“Okay... pssst!”, I said because we were in public. “Come with me, we talk to each other in my house, okay?“ Changmin nodded and followed me into my house. I locked the door. He took a seat on my couch and took off his pullover. Now he sat there only with his black t-shirt and his tight black pants. He didn’t look like a punished men. I took a seat next to him and looked at him.

“Okay... What’s worth to talking about?“

“We have to talk about us... about our next job. We have to kill someone.“