Hopeless

Nobody knows what we've done

Changmin screamed my name. I didn't move any part of my body.

"Hey sleeping-beauty, please come back to me!" I cannot. I just breathe and that's all. I didn't know what Changmin done with me during I was sleeping and I didn't want to know it. I just knew one day he said something strange. "If you won't go into a hospital you will die... It's a hard decision for me because I am going to decide about your death and your live. And I don't want you to die. So... If we'll catch by police I know you'll alive. I'll call the doctor." And so Changmin take a phone call. Inner I scream. NO! He shouldn't do that for me, he shouldn't bring himself in danger. He is insane. No! Changmin, please listen to me, NO!

Some minutes later I heard the voice of the ambulance. I was sad because if that and wanted to cry. Again I screamed "NO!" but Changmin didn't hear any letter.

 -

"Hello Doctor. I need help.", Changmin said and brought the doctor to me. He was shocked and got angry with Changmin, asked him why he didn't bring him to hospital earlier. Changmin knew what he has done but he also knew why he reacted like this. He wanted to save me but his own safety was superficial. Now he noticed that he cannot stay like this anymore. Silently he went through the doctors trouble and held my hand. Then the doctor (I guess his name was Lee) went outside and let other emergency men come in. They took me into the ambulance and drove me into the hospital. I didn't know whether Changmin came with me or not because I didn't hear his voice all the time. The men put me out of the ambulance and they drove me into the big hospital. The doctor was looking for a special men and shouted out his name. It was Shim. All the time he screamed after Doctor  Dong-Sik.

-

After a while a pair of cold hands touched my wound. It hurt damn much but I couldn't say anything! I hated that so much.

"What happened with him, Doctor Lee? Has somebody told you something?", Doctor Shim asked.

"No, I just found out that he's injured since few days.", he said sadly. "The young men fell into a coma in due to serious injury."

"It seems so. Let's bring him to the ICU (intensive care unit). And please hurry up, he is in mortal danger." Doctor Lee agreed and let me put into the ICU. I was afraid of my live. If doctors tell somebody that they are in danger, they are really in danger.

-

Somebody bring me into a room of the ICU and sometime else some doctors or nurses came in and they put some hoses into my Arm and needles into my waist which hurt damn much. All the time I missed Changmin. I felt so terrible lonely without him. I wished he is here, holding my hand and tell me that I'll feel better soon. I needed that because there was no hope for me to survive.

A doctor came inside and told somebody to bring me into the operating room. My heart started to beating faster. I don't want this! Let me die but don't operate on me! The nurses brought me into a room, gave me an injection and drove me into the operation room. My heart beat in a normal way after this injection and my body became to feel numb. I just kept on listening what the others say. But already very early I noticed that it was wrong to listen to them. Still at the moment doctor Shim said "Scalpel."

I didn't know, what they did and I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw my body laying on this special desk with two doctors beside me and two or three nurses. I dream. Yes. It's a awful dream. But I realized that everything I saw was reality.

"Oh , Shim, please do something, we lose him!", doctor Lee said loudly.

"Yeah, I know, but I have to find the bullet." The doctor kept on working.

"Doctor Shim!", the nurse shouted out. "His blood pressure is sinking."

"Just a minute more please." I can't believe, what I saw. I am going to die and the doctor did nothing against that!

"I got it. Close his wound.", he said and I was relieved. I wanted to come back into my body but I can't. What was going on here?!

"Doctor! Cardiac arrest!", the nurse screamed. The doctor tried to reanimated me by hand but it didn't work. Oh no, guys, what have you done? The nurse gave the doctor the device to reanimate me by electric kick. He did it one time, two times, three times... It doesn't work. I looked to a man who stand there shocked and motionless. It was Changmin. He watched as I died and couldn't do anything against it.

"Yunho, stay here... Sleeping-beauty..." He whispered and cried. In the background the doctors still tried to reanimate me. This situation seemed to be hopeless.  I have to say goodbye.