Way to feel better

Nobody knows what we've done

''Changmin...'', I said very softly. He looked at me and smiled.

''What's wrong?''

''Please tell me something about your first murder. I wanna know how you felt.'' He sighed and seemed to think about how he tell me and not what.

''Huh... It was a rainy day. Nobody was on the streets except me. And there, right in front of me, he stood and smoked. I observed him for a while then I saw that he had a meeting with another men. He came with a blue umbrella. I don't know what they were telling about but then the first men shot at the second one. It was very silent and the men ran away. Somehow I wanted to follow him – what I've done right in this moment. He ran across many backstreets and didn't noticed that I was behind him. After a while and many meters of running he stopped in front of a big industrial building. He entered the building and closed the door. I wasn't sure whether I should still follow him or not but finally my curiosity won and I went into the industry, too. This building was completely empty and I couldn't imagined that someone live there. But then I heard many voices. I went in this direction and saw three persons with shotguns on their jeans. One of them was the men I followed up to there. I tried to be quite but they noticed me and they raised their weapons. I was in agony and didn't know what I have to do. I just raised my hands and went back. After this, every men was able to shoot. U was afraid but then there came an idea into my mind. I ran away and hoped that at least one of them will follow me. Of course, one of them did it. I hide behind a pillar and waited there for him. I ambushed him, took his weapon and killed him. This was the first time I killed someone. I was shaking but I went back to the other two men's and murdered them, too after they tried to shoot me dead. Their shot tight my shoulder and I blended damn much, but it didn't hurt. After that I realized what I've done.... I went back at home. Suddenly I noticed: I need a story to tell them, I need an acceptable one. I have to explain that I come home with bloody clothes and a dirty face. I have to confess that I killed someone." I was speechless. This sounds awful.

"Do you often think about that?" He nodded and stand up to walking to the window. It was dark outside but his gaze went up to the stars.

"Yunho, this part of my life changed my future. So like yours." He came back after a few minutes and cuddled with me.

"I like cuddling.", he said. "And kissing.", he added.

"I don't want to hear the rest." We laughed loudly and lovely. But suddenly he kissed me. Just like that! But I returned his kiss and closed my eyes. I enjoyed it somehow... And then I felt his hand on my chest. She was going to deeper and deeper. I looked at him.

"Changmin...?"

"Jung Yunho, would you sleep with me?"