They know what we've done

Nobody knows what we've done

The cop looked at us serious but he didn't say anything.

"Time for? Sunghyun, I gave you a promise. I will hold my promise." Sunghyun smiled.

"I know this, but can't keep on doing this. We both know, what I've done. You're not blame, I am the guilty person they looking for. You have to act together and you have to live your life calm and fearless like I did until now. Yunho, it's time to tell them the truth." I said nothing. Somehow I can't understand how he can gave up on his beautiful life and give it to me. Was it his bad conscience? But he cannot know that I am here... Changmin. Oh god, when I see him I will hit him into his face!

"Please listen to me...", Sunhgyun said and told everyone in this room and behind the big window that he was the murderer of this boy … and not only him. "On this day I killed the special boy, I took Yunho with me. I swear he didn't know anything and he was shocked after he know what I've done. He is a good men and he protected me. But I don't need it anymore. I did many bad things, I killed over thirty people and I regret it but I can't undo what happened." There were so many people he killed. I was scared of my friend because I didn't know. The police men listened to him quite curious, then he put him under arrest after he said Goodbye to me. After this the cop let me go and I looked after Changmin. I wanted to say bad words to him, wanted to hit him, wanted to punish him... until I saw his face and I started to feel happy. I ran into his arms and hugged him.

"I am sorry, Yunho, I called your old friend."

"It seemed like that." I said without any angry undertones. "How you found out where he lives?"

"I am a genius.", he laughed loudly but he was serious again. "I checked your bank account and after a short search I called him and told him in which situation you are. It was a big shock for him and he decided by himself to come here and thee the police the truth." I started to cry. Cry for my friend and his courage and cry because Changmin seemed to protect me from everything. I felt relieved.

"And what's about you now? Will you tell them the truth?" He laughed.

"I already done. They searched me for a while because they founded a witness. That's amazing, isn't it?" I smiled at him and cuddled him.

"That's fantastic." I said lovely.

"Do you know what we can do now? We can move into your house and stay together! This is what I want. And you? Want it, too?" I looked at him, said nothing. I brushed my fingers his cheek down and I kissed him as the answer.

"I am dreaming about a calm live with a nice wife and a big house."

"I hope you can deal with a manly wife." Changmin smiled at me and kissed me again. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Then we went home.

-

We needed time to forget what happened the last months but on one thing we are proud of. It's the way we found us. Nobody know what we've done becaus we didn't do anything wrong. The police recongized that and they know what we've done. I protected my friend and Changmin was afraid of goinmt into the jail. But had all these difficult things haven't been, we wouln'd know each other. And this would be a pity because we need our partner. For sure I want to stay with Changmin for ever because he is everything for me. And I am scared of the day, he will die. But until this day, we have enough time for our relationship... for our wedlock. I am happy. For ever.

 

I hope you recognize that every situation is going to be better if you have anyone who stands behind you. You have to be strong. So good luck in your life, you'll need it :D

Thanks for reading, Luv ya'll. JaezLo.