Death for the decision

Nobody knows what we've done

"Huh...what??" I was shocked and taken by surprise.

"I am sorry, bad idea. Good night."

"This isn't! Why you wanna sleep with me?", I asked him

"Because....cause... you look very beautiful and have a y body...and...I just want it." I looked at him and thought about it. A part of me wanted it, the other part said no. But what I can loose if I do it? Actually nothing. Hm.

"I really think too much.", I said.

"Don't worry. We've got enough time. Just take your time... " I nodded.

"I will go outside, okay? I'll come back later." With a sad face he accepted my decision and let me go. I stood up and left the room. I took my jacket and my shoes and left the house. I went to my favorite place into the nearly park. There was a park bench on which I am sitting every time. There I sat down and watched to the stars. I asked them what I should do. I prayed to them to give me a signal. But there came no signal. Disappointed and frustrated I went back to my house. But in front of my house was standing a men. He looked very serious and scary. After my special inspection I saw bumb under his shirt. An edgy bumb... Oh god, he has a weapon! I hoped that Changmin didn't open the door, otherwise the men would kill him! And I cannot help him because I am unarmed.
The men was standing there for a long time, then he looked into the windows. I thought he will hammer in the glass but fortunately he didn't. I was really afraid of Changmin. I felt lost and helpless because I was only watching what he did. In this moment I asked myself what would have been if I had slept with him. I could have helped him but I am here. I hated my behavior that much and suddenly Changmin opened the door. My heart stopped beating and I cannot breathe anymore. Holy crab!

The men raised his weapon and pointed it on him. I wanted to scream after Changmin but I can't say anything! I was really afraid of his live. He can't die! Please not!

-

Changmin was faster than the men. He shot him before the men could realized it. The shot was not very loud, not even me heard it. I just saw the men going to the floor. And there he stayed. Only after I noticed that he was dead I ran to Changmin and hugged him. I cried a little

''Hey Yunho, why are you crying? Are you hurt?''

"I thought he would kill you! I was afraid of you!", I shouted out.

"It's okay, I am still alive. Please stop crying.”, he kissed me lovely. I returned the kiss and was very happy to do this.

"Tell me, who was this men?"

"Somebody who needed money and got to be a bounty hunter. You know such kind of people, don't you?" I nodded.

"And what should we do with his body? Digging out a crave?" Changmin broke off the hugging and went to the corpse.

"Help me to carry him." I went to him, took the waist of the body and lifted him up. Changmin took his legs and carried him far far away. I didn't to which place he wanted to go, I just followed him. Then I smelt an ugly scent.

"Swamp?", I've ask him and he agreed.

"Nobody would find him there. No one would look for him there." I understood and throw the body into the mud. It stared to sank very fast. After a few minutes there wasn't any sign of a human body anymore. Then I took Changmin's hand.

"Let us go home." He approved and went with me in my house. After I locked the door Changmin laughed a bit.

"You're dirty. You should take a shower."

"I am going to do this. But you should come with me, okay?" He looked shocked but he agreed with a smiling face. Then he followed me into the bathroom. "Changmin?" He looked at me. "Let us sleep together." He smiled.