And suddenly....

Nobody knows what we've done

I just stood in front of them and didn't know what was to say. They looked angry and scary. Then I told them, what I didn't want to tell..

''Yes, I am Jung Yunho. Take me with you.'' I am insane. The cops took me with them and closed the door. I thought about Changmin. I hoped, he was saved and will flee as long as he can. The police men took me into the police car and drove me into their police station. I was really nervous and I was unsure of myself. I sweating like a criminal who knows it's his end. The police men observed me and I didn't look him into his eyes because I was worried about his emotions. Another cop came inside and laid a file onto the desk. On the file was writing down my name and the file was very thick. They found their guilty...

''Do you want to drink something?'' the police men asked me, I shook my head. My throat seemed like constricted. It was a marvel that I still can breathe. ''Have you any other wishes?''

''Yes! I want to go home!'', I shouted out what surprised me.

''That means, you have nothing done, I am right?'' And even then I became quiet again. I wanted to say: Yes, that's it. But I cannot! There was still this promise for my friend. I wouldn't say anything. For the police men it was clear that I am the guilty although I ain't the guilty. I am the victim of all because I have to hide me every day. It's horrible to buy something to eat because you have to check every meter whether there is a police men or not. This constant fear is a big terrible punishment for me. This is what I should say, but I don't want to do it.

''Can I have a glass of water, please?'', I asked and the cop and he nodded. The other one went outside and came back after few minutes with my water. He put it right in front of me, then he sat down next to me again.

''Stop your games with us, Jung Yunho. We want to hear the truth and nothing less.''

''I am here, you have to know something about me, don't you? There is something, somebody told already told you. Then I don't understand why I am here. Put me into the jail or something but please leave me alone!'' The cops were looking at me very serious. In a strange way I thought they didn't believe me.

''You know, we can hold you here many hours. Talk and go or shut up and stay here. More options are not available. Understand?!'' I nodded again very slowly. So, what I can do? I decided me for the second option: Shut up and stay here.

-

Today I am at the police station until 28 hours. I was tired, very tired. And there was no chance to sleep. Either a cop came inside to ask me something or I felt too observed. But the worst thing was that I missed Changmin damn much. Always I asked myself what he's doing right now. So far I can't imagine what he would do, what he's going to do. I really missed him.

''Hello Jung Yunho. '', a cop came inside. ''How are you?''

''I am ing tired and I am annoyed of this.'', I said unfriendly.

''I'll redeem you. You just have to talk.'' I crossed my arms. Totally, I didn't want to speak with him. He is a kind of police men who can play ''Good cop, bad cop'' with you. He's nice when you talk with him about is case but If you don't he transformed into a human-eating monster! That's the reason I hate the police.

I was sitting there during a long while in which no one of us said anything. I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes. The cop knew I wouldn't say anything today but he kept on sitting next to me. I fell asleep for a few minutes and awoke because of the loud door. Another cop I didn't know yet came in and whispered the other cop something in his ear. He nodded and stood up.

''You stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes.''My answer was that I banged my head on the desk and said nothing. So he went out of the room. Seconds later two mens came back, one ofthem sat down left side, the other right site. My gaze went up to the police men and to the boy next to me.

''Sunghyun?'', I recognized my old friend who's the reason that I am here.

''Hey Yunho. It's time.''