Sleeping-beauty

Nobody knows what we've done

I went home with Changmin and pulled down my jacket.

"What the hell you've done?" I looked onto the living room and saw the big bloody splash. "I have to clean it, how ugly." I started to clean my couch and I found a note. "What's that?" I asked Changmin. He took this little white paper and red the text.

"What the..." he let the paper dropping down. "It's not mine." he said. I picked it up and red it, too.

5 packs butter, 6 kilogram strawberries, 2 pieces of oranges...

"What's your problem? It's a shopping note. JUST a shopping note." I said and added: "It's mine." He sighed.

"I am sorry. I think I am a little bit too scared..."

"It's okay. Go into the bed and calm down. I'll make you something to eat, okay?" He nodded and went out of this room. I finished cleaning the couch and then I started to cook something. As if I was ready, Changmin came back.

"Hey, just a question. You don't go to work but you always have money. Why." I said nothing. I won't to tell him why. "Yummy, the food smells very delicious." he said.

"I'll tell you things about me if you answer my question first.", I claimed.

"Okay, go on.", he said and looked at me.

"Why seemed your father agreed with what you've done? I mean, you KILLED someone and your father have a very good status as a doctor I think. Either you keep something in silence or something goes very wrong." Changmin's face got red. I touched a sensitive point of his past.

"It's that, Yunho. I didn't tell you the whole truth. The thing is, that my reaction to the men in the industry I killed, was just self-defense. But nobody saw it, that was the problem. And when I went home with my bloody clothes everybody thought I had killed the men who laid on the street, who was killed by the men I killed. Can you follow me? I told my mother and my father and both believed me. But they said no one else would do it. So they said I should go and I ran away from home. My parents love me but they can't do anything against the law and if nobody can support me it's hopeless. Do you understand my situation and this one of my father? Why he was agreed with I killed someone? If I haven't done it, I would have died." I said nothing a few minutes along. And then I hugged Changmin.

"I am happy that you didn't die this day. I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?", he asked during he looked into my eyes. I hadn't an answer, I just wanted to say Sorry for him. "And now you."

"I get money from my friend, okay? It wasn't me who killed the person, it was my best friend and I helped him. He had problems and I wanted to help him. Then on one day he caught me and put me into the forest. There was waiting an old men and my friend seemed to know him very well. He went to him and talked with him about something I can't remember. In any case, he gave him a box and leaved him with me. After this men wasn't in our gaze anymore, my friend started to r an away. Later he stopped to run and stood in the middle of the forest. I was there and looked next to me at him. He was shaking and sweating and I don’t know why. I watched at the dark trees, standing around me. They were incredible high and scary. Weird rustling of leaves filled me with fear. A loudly scream hissed though the forest which freezes me. I looked at him again and saw his expression. He smiled. We killed someone. I helped him, to kill someone! And we were going to get anger. He begged me to ell no one what was happen and he promise someday he would tell everyone the truth. Of course I took the blame on me and everyone who knows me thought I was the murderer. Since this point in my past my friend tried to make my life better. He knows that I have to run away for him and that's the reason he give me money. Listen, I am not a bad person! I just want to save him...

"I know... It was good when you know your friend had done the same for you. So keep your head up. If the time comes he will tell the police the truth and you can go back into your life with no fear and scare." I smiled at him but thought about him.

"And what if you try to tell them the truth about you? You have to do it when my friend confess his past!" Changmin nodded without any contradictions.

"Okay, sleeping-beauty, I'll if you stay together with me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay.", Changmin smiled. "My sleeping-beauty." He hugged me. Then someone rang the door bell. I went to the door, opened it and got a shock.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation. Are you Jung Yunho? You have to come with us."