Just save him!

Nobody knows what we've done

I woke up early in the morning. I smelt coffee and smiled. I knew what Changmin did: He made breakfast. I was really hungry after last night and imagined that Changmin felt the same.

He came into the room and smiled after he saw that I am awaked.

"Good morning Sleeping-Beauty. How are you?" He gave me a kiss and looked at me friendly.

"I think I am fine. How about you?"

"I am full of energy because of you." He kissed me again. "Thank you." I smiled.

"The smell is tasty. Are you cooking?"

"Yes. It seems that you don't cook here. Why?" For him it was strange.

"I always eat somewhere else. I cannot cook very well, you know..." This was a little bit embarrassing to admit it.

"This isn't a shame, keep your head up. You can satisfy a men instead.", he blinked. I blushed. Did he mean that serious? "You can believe me, you know this. And now please get up. I want to do breakfast with you." He smiled brightly. I stood up and took clothes. After I was wearing the clothes I went to the kitchen and looked on the desk. It was covered lovely with plates and cups, food and coffee. I was happy to see that. "Take a seat.", Changmin told me. I nodded smiling and sat down straight ahead of him. "I hope it'll be delicious. If it isn't, just eat it and don't say anything" I laughed because of this but he meant it seriously.

"Okay, it will be tasty, I know that." And I ate his meal. It was really scrumptious.

"I love it!!!", I shouted out and he smiled. He knew that I'll like his food.

 

The morning passed by very fast and Changmin was bored.

"Hey Yunho, let us do something special."

"Something...special? What do you wanna do?" He thought about it.

"Just go outside. I need fresh air and sunshine. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure." I took my jacket and my shoes and went with him outside. Suddenly he took my hand and held her. "What do you do there?", I asked.

"I just hold your hand. Is it a problem for you?" I shook my head and smiled.

"No, it feels good." I walked with him – hand in hand – to the park nearly my house.

"Wanna eat ice cream?" He pointed his finger on an ice cream parlor. I laughed and approved. I told him that I'll go to the big three a few meters behind us and let him go. I went to the three and waited there for him. I looked around me and marveled the flowers. They're shine brightly because of the sun.

"YUNHO!", Changmin screamed. Smiling I turned around. "NO!!!" I saw a men in front of me who pointed his weapon on me. He shot at me faster than I noticed. His bullet hit me in the middle of my chest and the power of this little bullet threw me onto the ground. Abruptly I perceived a big pain in my waist. Everything seemed to passed very slow. Even as the men looked at me and wanted to shot again, right into my heart. But Changmin was faster than him. He shot him and the men sank down. At least even someone took a weapon with himself...

Changmin kneel next to me and clapped on my cheek.

"Hey Sleeping-Beauty, don't fall asleep, okay?"

"Changmin....it hurts..." I couldn't say anything without pain so I stopped talking.

"I know that. Stay strong!" With these words he took me on his arms and carried me home. I asked myself why he didn't go to the hospital but it was his decision and not mine. Besides I didn't care about that, I was fighting against the urge to sleep. He laid me onto the couch and cut off my shirt. Then he searched a cloth to clean my score. After he cleaned it he took a tweezers and pull out the bullet (I really don't know how he did it! I swear). "How..." I wanted to ask him but he laid his finger on my lips.

"I wanted to be a doctor and studied it but I break up my studies..." I understood nothing and just closed my eyes. "Hey, stay here. Don't sleep!" He shout out. I nodded like I were drunken. I felt the pain in my waist and ing hard headache. I felt like I am dying in the next moment. This awful pain... I cannot hold me anymore. This was an endless fight against myself but I've lost... Then I felt asleep.