Shin Hyemi

Vampire Diaries

Update: 09/08/11

Chapter 002, Nightmare

I know this was a late update -_- I want to write a long chapter so, yeah :) Here it goes~

I didn't intent to ruin the images of the groups that are included here.

And hello to my new readers! NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED.



 

You open your eyes as you felt beads of sweat on your forehead. You look around and noticed that you're just in your room. You wiped off your sweat and run your fingers to your lips. You thought that it feel so, real.

 

"It was just a nightmare, or isn't?"

 

You stood up and fixed your bed. You glance around the clock and notice that it's only 5:27 AM. You rushed to your bathroom and took a long, refreshing bath. After taking a bath, you wore your uniform and glance through your reflection in your big glass mirror.

You wore your 'fake' nerdy glasses and let your hair fall to your shoulders. You sighed as you thought of stop acting as the nerd because if you keep on acting, the more you attract bullies but, once you let go off your act, you'll receive a lot of attention since your beauty is the top of the show. 

You took your bag and went downstairs. You prepared your own breakfast and ate alone. You drank your medicine and walk to the table.

 

"I'm going now, mom & dad, I miss you"

 

You took your bike and paddle your way to your school. You parked and chain your bike behind the school. You jumped off the high ceiling of the back of your school and walk through the hallways.

You opened your lockers and took out the books that you needed for todays schedule, Thursday. You closed your locker and proceed to your classroom. As usual, some students are making out and doing some other stuffs.

You didn't give a dang to them and just proceed to your seat. You heard someone hissed and talk back at you and you already knew who it is, Shin Hyemi. Shin Hyemi, the queenka of Seoul Academy, her mother is the owner of the marshmallow shop that is known in worldwide Asia. 

 

"Yah, nerdy girl." she hissed.

 

You just ignored her and brought out your books in your bag. You started reading your book when Hyemi approached you and pushed your shoulder, making yourself high your temper.

 

"What's your problem Hyemi?" you asked as you grind your teeth.

 

A little thing you didn't know, Hyemi is afraid of you. She already saw you without your nerdy glasses and she's afraid that once you remove and stopped acting as a nerd, her thrown of being the 'precious, pretty, rich, filthy, y-queenka' will be passed onto you which she really does not approve.

 

"If I talked to you, faced me okay?!" she raised her voice.

"If you want to recieve a scandal, let's talk in the hallways"

 

You stoop up and brush your arms forcefully to her arms and went outside. She gulped and followed you. She eyed her girls to follow her, and soon, her girls follows her.

 

"Now, tell me, what is your problem?" you crossed your arms and tapped your feet on the concrete floor.

"I want you to finish my homework" she handed you her papers but you just looked at it.

"What do you expect? I'm going to do that? You have your own hands to write and your own brain to think" you strut back to your classroom but she pushed you in the lockers, hitting your arm on the steel.

 

You stumble on the ground and control your temper. Soon, you'll loose your temper and you don't know what you're going to do. You manage to control it and stood up.

 

"Is that all you got?"

 

You smirked and her girl friends gasped. They never saw anyone, unless you, say that to the queenka. You can hint that she's scared of you, just the way she looks in your eyes, she seems like she is telling you to stop it.

 

"Yah! How dare you talk to her like that?!"

 

You glared at her, sending shivers down to her spine. She step back and gulped, making the others also move back. Hyemi was the only one standing infront of you, her girls were behind her.

 

"Don't tell me you're afraid of this ing ?!" she look back at her friends.

 

You felt yourself not to your own as you felt something different to you. All of them screamed and hugged each other. You're not on your own but to your other personality.

 

"What?!"

 

Hyemi glanced back at you and all of her friends run off. Her knees started to shake and yell out an ear-piercing scream his boyfriends name. You started to panick as you know that his boyfriend is one of the dangerous gangster in downtown Seoul.

 

"Leejoon oppa!"

 

She shrieked, you can hear heavy footsteps behind you. You look back as Leejoon swiftly brush his shoulders to yours, passing you and give Hyemi a sweet, disgusting kiss. You covered your eyes because you don't want your eyes to be infected with the '0h-love' disease, that disease that spread in your school, only between couples.

 

"Why baby? Is there something wrong?"

 

Leejoon ask. Now, you can feel your sweat running down to your forehead. A ding went to your head that Hyemi will tell Leejoon that you hurted him and she will ask him to chase after you, using the others.

 

"Yoomi slapped me! Oppa, do something!"

 

She whined that your anger started to bolt in your blood. There is something in your head that you want to slap her and run for your life at the same time. You noticed Leejoon signalled Mir to look after you, now, RUN.

You run outside your school and turn to the dark alley. You stopped and inhaled your breath because you're running out of air, you're now having an asthma which is bad because sooner or later, you'll faint.

You hear footsteps behind you so you turned to another dark alley, Opps. It was a dark end. You're about to turn back when you saw them, holding a bat infront of you.

You stepped back, slowly, but your back already hitted the wall. You glance around and saw an empty bottle. You snapped it into the wall, making it break.

 

"You thought that simple thing can hurt us? Think about it, loser"  Cheondoong spoke up as he pulled out a pocket knife.

 

You glanced at it as it shimmer to the dancing sunlight. You pushed your falling glasses and nodded. You hoped that someone will save you but still, no one is around.

 

"Aww, Yoomie-nerdie is looking for someone to help her? No one is here, exept us" Mir smirked.

"I don't care if you're the dangerous gangsters here in downtown Seoul but I tell you, you don't know how mad am I when I'm being pissed off." you coldly spoke

"Ohhhhh~" all of them cood.

 

In a swift mode, Cheondoong run behind you and held both of your hands, causing you to drop the bottle, breaking it into pieces. Byunghun approached you and slide the tip of the knife to your cheek, leaving a small cut. Mir run his point finger to your blood and the red think liquid that went to his fingers.

Mir pulled out your fake nerdy glasses and all of them gasped. Still, Cheondoong held you tighter because he was also stunned with your beauty, now, they know that you're pretty.

 

"Stop it guys! We shouldn't get admired to her! She's still that nerdy-Yoomi!" Seungho approached you and punched you on your flat belly.

 

Cheondoon let go off you and you oofed. You fell on the ground and loss conciousness. They started panicking and was about to run off when the two groups block of their ways.

 

"You're not going anywhere, you're going to pay what you've done to her."

 



Yieee! I think this part is going to be interesting :3~ Warning in the next chapter! Blood and violence will be included! I hoped you like this chapter!

-Eunji<3