Another Nightmare

Vampire Diaries

You fluttery open your eyes and noticed that there is something tight gripping on your wrists. You tried to get a clearer view but you couldn't just do it, it seems like someone is holding you under her hands.

You can hear soft giggles of girls and some deep laughters of guys. You noticed that some of the laughters were familiar to you, it seems like, your friends. You look up with blurry eyes and saw a shadow of a girl, walking close to you.

You can hear the ticking sounds of her heels, getting louder and louder in each step. It seems like she's pounding her footsteps that makes you scrunch your face in the disgracing sound.

 

"You'll be never able to defeat me Yoomi. All of them backstabbed you, no one believes in you because you're a weak--

*Beep, Beep*

 

You swiftly sat up and wipe out the beads of sweat running down to your forehead. It's just another nightmare, you thought. But, something is telling you that it is real, it will happen sooner or later, or worse.

You glance around and noticed that you're in your room already. You looked at the wall clock '4:23AM'. You sighed and decided to make breakfast so that you can repay them.

You first took a bath and arranged your clothes that the boys bought you into the closet. You glanced at your back and took out the picture frame that is the only thing saved from your burned house, a picture of you with your parents and two of your brothers.

You smiled and you're about to put it on the side table when something black brushed to your shoulders, causing you to accidentally let go of the picture. The glasses shuttered into pieces, the wood cracked, a letter was revealed behind the picture.

You knelt down and brush the broken pieces away. You took out the letter, looked at the sender and sat back on your bed and decided to clean the mess later after you read the letter.

 

On the other hand, Kwangmin & Youngmin was able to get out of your room but Youngmin accidentally hitted your arms. In Baro's room, Kwangmin was bickering on Youngmin that he's too careless and not using his powers well. All B1a4 & Boyfriend was there, crowding the room.

 

"Speed and agility is our power and yet you failed?!" Kwangmin pointed out at Youngmin who is blankly staring down.

"You're such a lazy hyung! Look what you've done! Now she knows someone sneaked into her room and it's us!" Kwangmin screeched while pulling out his hair.

"She already found it out" Youngmin silently muttered.

"Yeah! You're a-- what? What do you mean?" Kwangmin asked.

"The letter, the one that is hidden behind her family picture, the one that Donghyun hyung and Jinyoung hyung wrote to her about--" Minwoo was cut with your sudden appearance in the room.  

"Is it true? Is it true that....."  

 

Oh yeah cliff hangers! <33 I love it when I do that, lol. I'm sorry for the late updates :( I've been busy with school and my schedule was sooooo hectic :( I'll seriously make it up to you on Christmas Vacation since it's coming soon!~