Someone to the rescue

Vampire Diaries

"You're not going anywhere, you're going to pay what you've done to her."

_______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Before you actually knocked off, you saw 1 shadown approaching you. You tried to know him but you're too weak. Once you felt yourself on someone's arm, your mind shut off.

Meanwhile, the other 4 shadows made way for the other shadow who carried you and told him to bring you to the clinic room. The other MBLAQ members, minus Leejoon are not afriad of them.

 

"Oh, guess whose here. The kingka of Seoul Academy." Mir smirked.

"Hyung, we don't want any fight. Just say sorry to her and we will let you pass" the brunette guy spoke.

"Oh really Kwangmin?" Cheondoong spoke.

"Yah, don't let the younger ones get in this trouble. Face us" the older one spoke.

"Cha Sunwoo, you finally spoke up!" G.O joked and all of them giggled like hyenas.

* this guy. I'm really gonna beat him up" Baro thought to Shinwoo.

*Don't Baro hyung. We'll just get him soon* Shinwoo replied.

"Oh yeah, why do you over protect that Yoomie Nerdiyoo?" Seungho snickered.

"Stop it hyung" the blonde guy spoke.

"Shut up balloon head!" Mir yelled

 

Before the others could spoke up, Baro couldn't control his anger so he attacked Seungho with a big punch. Cheondoong tackled Shinwoo but he was able to kicked him. G.O attacked Kwangmin but Kwangmin just doudged to it. Mir punched Youngmin on his stomach. Youngmin oofed but be manage to punch him back.

In this scene, a fight started. Baro pushed Seungho on the ground, beating him up. Blood run to the bloody face of Seungho. Kwangmin doufled back as G.O sent him a punch. Kwangmin's lip got a cut as he run his thumb to his lips and wipe the blood off. He the blood and smirked at G.O. He kicked G.O on his sunshine. Shinwoo picked up Cheondoong and threw him in the dump. Youngmin kicked and punch Mir until he was weak. Shinwoo also pick up Mir and threw him with Cheondoong. G.O went on to his knees as Kwangmin kicked him on the face. Kwangmin and Youngmin teamed up to throw G.O to the dump.

Meanwhile, Seungho was already knocked off but still, Baro keep on punching him. The three of them, Shinwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin doesn't want to stop him because they knew that Baro is hard to stop.

Youngmin pulled Baro up. Luckily, Baro didn't nudge. He just pushed Youngmin and knelt down again. He turned the head of Seungho to the right. He can see the blood, running down to Seungho's neck. The pulse on Seungho's neck is so, strong according to Baro. He flash his fangs and lunge it to Seungho's neck. 

Adrenaline rush to Baro's nerves. He even deeper. Shinwoo and Kwangmin pulled him and let him stop.

 

"Stop it hyung!" Shinwoo shook Baro.

"Can't you see what he'd done to Yoomi?!" Baro yelled.

"You almost killed him hyung!" Youngmin spoke.

 

"I don't care. I'm a vampire after all. And, I still haven't had my lunch so I was lucky to have him as my meal."