What a bully

Vampire Diaries

The way you guys look at each other seems like you were attached in somehow.  He felt that a red string was attached to his finger and as well as yours that are actually meant to be tied together.

He snapped out from his gaze, knowing that he also felt that the last time with his lover. He gave you an icy, cold glare. Your whole body stiffened. You tried to move your hands but you're not able to move it. Your face, your fingertips, your legs, your feet-- your whole body except for your eyes.

He slowly moved foreward as you tried to squeal but nothing came out. Your eyes grew bigger as he leaned in and kissed your soft, gentle neck. Tons of shiver run down to your spine.

 

"Hyung! Don't touch her!" Gongchan suddenly popped out of nowhere and lunge to the guy.

 

Gongchan and his hyung fell on the floor and you felt your blood flowing to your veins again. You looked at them and decided to run out and went to the living room.

You slumped your body on the couch and run your hand into your neck. You closed your eyes and a flashback flushed into your imagination. You heard a loud slump and you just covered your ears.

After few minutes, the shuddering sound stop and Gongchan went out with the unknown guy who just kissed your neck.

 

"Ahh. I'm sorry with hyung's behaviour" Gongchan smiled and rubbed the back of his head. 

"Yah!" his hyung slapped the back of his head and Gongchan just pouted and started to rub it.

"Hyung, you better introduce to yourself!" Gongchan protested and flicked his forehead.

"Shz, I'm Baro. Sorry for suddenly kissing your..uhm..neck" he smiled and just rubbed the back of his head.

 

You stood up and approached him. His heart made this flip-flop thing when you walked towards him. A small smile crept into your face and once you're closed infront of him, your smile turns into a dark frown.

You started throwing tantrums at him, like hitting him hard on his chest, pulling out his hair, stepping on his foot and elbowing his stomach. Gongchan got nothing to do but to call CNU.

While you're bullying Baro, Gongchan immediately rushed into CNU's room without any permission.

 

"Hyuuung!~ Yoomi! Baro! Bullying! Sheez!" Gongchan pulled out his hair in frustration and just run back into the scene of you and Baro.

"What?" CNU asked until he heard a deep, loud, scream from Baro.

"Oh god" CNU panically rushed out.

 

CNU and Sandeul went out together. They looked at each other and they heard another scream from Baro. They snapped out from their thoughts and rushed to the scene.

There, they saw you in top of Baro with a bamboo pillow in your hand. You hitted his head and Baro just covered himself with his hand.

 

"AISH! STOP IT! DANG! IT HURTS! OWW!" Baro whinned while you keep on hitting him.

"You're a ert guy! You kissed my neck! Gah! You're so disgusting!" You screamed and you hit him harder.

 

Baro looked at his left and saw the other guys just looking at him. He hissed and tried to call out to CNU but you stuffed your hanky into his mouth. He pulled it out and covered his face again.

 

"DO SOMETHING! HYUNG! CNU HYUNG!" Baro screamed like a lady.

 

CNU and the rest was cackling when he heard Baro screaming out for him. He shook his head and used his powers. He sang a simple song that made you a little bit of dizzy but you still keep on hitting on Baro.

You slowly felt yourself leaning and your body fell on the cold floor. Baro stood up and his face was flushed. His body was swollen from your beatings. Sandeul rushed to the bathroom and took a damp towel and gave it to Baro.

 

"SHE IS A ONE WEIRD GIRL. WHAT A BULLY!" Baro spoke while slowly damping himself and slomp his body on the couch.