Moving in

Vampire Diaries

You sheeply walk back to Gongchan's dorm with a slumpered shoulder. Gongchan noticed it and tried to start a conversation with you but he thought that it will just end with simple replies.

 

"Don't feel bad about it Yoomi" Gongchan muttered.

"But, it feels like I'm going to be a burden to you, especially to your friends" You sighed and just slumped your body on the couch.

"See you-"

"I feel like I'm home?" You looked at him and titled your head.

"Just, feel like at home, kay?" Gongchan sat beside you and gave you a leaning shoulder.

"Thank You Gongchan oppa. I'll just do some simple tasks, just tell me" You smiled and he simply nodded.

 

Gongchan stood up and went to his room. He pulled out his phone and texted his hyungs. He giggled and went back to the kitchen to give you some refreshments. When he finished mixing it, he went back to the room.

 

"Yoomi-ah-"

 

He saw your sleeping figure lying down in the couch. He putted both of the refreshments in the coffee table and kneeled infront of you. He leaned in and smell your sweet scent. His eyes turned red and he walked back immediately before he lunge his deep fangs into your neck.

He heard a silent knock on the door and he opened it. He saw Baro with a small tear of blood in his lips. Gongchan put a hand on his shoulder but Baro just yanked it away and he went inside his room.

He stopped his footsteps and followed the sweet scent that he is sensing. His eyes dropped into your figure, eyeing you from head-to-toe. He just smirked in himself and walk back to his room.

Gongchan rubbed the back of his head and drank the compliment he made. Another knock went in the door and the other two shadows went inside.

 

"Hwaaa~ I'm so-"

 

Before Sandeul could finish his words, Gongchan clamped his hand into his lips and pointed at you. All of them smelled the sweet scent and all of their eyes went red.

When someone was about to lunge-- which is CNU, Gongchan used his powers and they went back to normal.

 

"Gongchan, you shouldn't use your powers too much or you'll run out of energy" CNU tapped Gongchan's shoulder and went straight to his room. 

 

Sandeul sighed and took the other drink that Gongchan made. He walked in the kitchen and called Gongchan using his mind power. Gongchan followed and sat at the stool.

Sandeul finished his drink and put the glass in the dirty dishes. He went back infront of Gongchan and just crossed his arms. Gongchan sheeply rub the back of his neck for he knows that he's in big trouble.

On the other hand, you stirred in your sleep and you woke up. You noticed that Gongchan is not around. You tried to call for him and just walked into the rooms. You entered the last room with three scratches on the front door.

You knocked and you opened the door. You saw the black drapes in the windows, covering the whole room in darkness and the only light that passes through is the light in the bathroom.

You went inside and roamed around. All the things are properly fixed. The closet is fixed according into it's color, the ceiling and the walls are painted in white with some black splat design.

Your hands roamed in the bed sheets and you sat into it. The bed was big, bouncy and comfy. Your movements froze and you saw a shadow into the light. You look up and saw a young man, with black deep hair, red pouty lips, big round eyes with long eye lashes. His eyes were frozen into you as if he is sending a message between you and him.

 

"Who are you?" his cold voice shuddered into your ear and a pang of electricity run down to your spine, sending you shivers. 

 


 

Meep, I noticed I didn't include CNU in the character list, I'm so so sorry! :c Well, Gongchan's & Sandeul's power was already introduced here! The powers of the other characters will be introduced in the coming chapters. Comment && Subscribe! <33