Bound of the truth

Vampire Diaries

You can feel your eyes growing wet. This isn't the reality you wished to have. All you want to have is a happy life, with mood swings up and down and die in happiness, not live forever.

You slowly closed your eyes and a single tear escaped in your eyes. Flashback of your weird actions, doings played in your mind. Whenever you lose your temper, you'll not be in yourself.

 

To our dearest Yoomi,

Yoomi-ah, if you're reading this now then you're bound to know the truth. We're sorry for keeping this to you, I know we've been bad brothers to you for not telling you the whole thing about our life. First, umma and appa is not dead. Second, ugh, I don't know if I should say this but, you're different. You're different from other people in other ways. You have incredible strenghts, powers, exsistance-- an Elite Vampire. Donghyun and I are here in some different world, the opposite of the earth because some of us couldn't control ourselves but to lunge into people and out their bloods because of our thirst. If you want to know where we are, we're here living at Final Fantasy, the world of vampires, and wolves. Please, forgive us for keeping this for a long time. Boyfriend and B1A4 will be there to protect you if not, just give me a sense. 

-Loving you for eternity, Jung Jinyoung <3

 

You can feel relief, anger and guilt at the same time. You quickly wipe your tears away and keep the letter in your cabinet. You rushed out to your room and headed to the room of Baro's room.

You don't know how'd you sense that all of them are there. Guilt and anger overpowered on yourself. Whenever you're angry, you're not on yourself, it's one of your problems.

Another side of Yoomi is the only thing that can be seen. It's no ordinary Yoomi that is sweet, funny, happy-go-lucky, nice and normal. You're now cold, angry, furious, red eyes, out of control and wild.

You kicked the door with all your force and all of them are know staring to you. Tears trigger down to your face. You look around and you're right, all of them are there. 

 

"Is it true? Is it true that.." your voice trailed off.

"You're an elite vampire? Yes you are Baek Yoomi." Baro spoke in straight, cold words.

"Hyung, respect the princess." Minwoo tugged on his sleeves but Baro just shook him away.

"I don't care, she's bound to the truth already. Can you take the fact, princess?" Baro asked.

 

You look down and bawl your fist together. Your nails cause your palm to burn in pain causing it to bleed. You look up at them and your eyes are even deeper, red. You just can't take the fact you're an elite vampire.

 

"You're an elite vampire Princess Yoomi. You're on of us, you're a monster, a human eater, a blood craver, a --"

 

Baro was cut with a hot flare of fire on his arm. He winced in pain while you're just standing there, looking at him with furious eyes, your hands bleeding and your blood dropping on the cold, tile floor.

 

"Minwoo, Jeongmin! Do something! Hyung might die!" Gongchan supported the yelling Baro.

 

Minwoo and Jeongmin nodded and looked at each other. From their powers, they're able to calm you down, slowly turning back you into normal and healing your wounds.

You faint on the ground and Sandeul supported you back to your room.

 

"You should not call her that hyung, you know her temper problems--"

"But she should learn to control those!"

"We know! You should respect her hyung! She's not like --"

"Don't you dare mention her name here"

"Forget about her hyung! Don't put all your anger to her! She's the elite vampire, the princess! She's not like that dark princess!"

 

Baro snapped out from his own trance and look at his dongsaeng. Youngmin spat and walked out, feeling the guilt ran to his whole body. Baro pushed Gongchan and Hyunseung off and flew out his window, looking for some space and time alone.

 

I know it's getting boring ;n; It's too much supernatural, ay? lol, anyways, thanks for the new subscribers! comment and subscribe! <33