Baro's cool-off

Vampire Diaries

"I don't care. I'm a vampire after all. And, I still haven't had my lunch so I was lucky to have him as my meal."  

 



 

 

With those words, Baro flee off. Shinwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin couldn't do anything to Baro's situation. They know that they shouldn't go after him because he need some time and space to be alone. He needs to refresh his mind and forget what he'd done wrong. 

Youngmin sighed and pulled out his phone. He is worried for you so he called Jeongmin to ask how'd you been.

 

~Ring Ring~

 

"Yoboseyo?" the other line asked.

"Hyunseung hyung, is this you?" Youngmin asked.

"Ahh, neh. Jeongmin said that he'll just buy some food for her so he went off to buy some" he replied.

"Oh. So, how is she doing?" Youngmin spoke.

"She's still unconcious right now. I couldn't resist him Youngmin!" Jeongmin muffled on the other line.

"He almost attacked him too!" Gongchan stole the phone from Jeongmin and spoke to Youngmin.

"Use your powers hyung." Youngmin said.

"I'm using it right now because he's eyeing at Yoomi's body. Her blood is just to sweet and fresh to resist." Gongchan gulped. 

"Yah, hyung. It's your power to stop what is the people thinking, you can also read minds! You should be able to use your power to yourself!" Youngmin said.

"I can but, ugh, I need to hang up now. Jeongmin is biting his fingers right now because of the smell of Yoomi's blood."

"Araso hyung, annyeong!~" Youngmin spoke and hang up.

 

Youngmin told the others about Yoomi's situation and went off to go to the nurse clinic. Meanwhile, Baro was at the top of the oldest tree in their school. He sat up, inhaled the sweet scent of the air that mixed up with the smell of the other people's blood.

He just need a little time to refresh his mind. He just almost, almost killed a person. He regret for not controlling himself, it's his worse enemy, himself.

He run his hand through his hair and sighed. He never thought that he would out of himself even though Yoomi is nothing to her.

 

"Yoomi is nothing to me. She is just like my sister that Queen Yoona told me to protect over"

 

With that, he flew off and went back to school.