Meeting Gongchan, Hyunseung and Jeongmin

Vampire Diaries

You woke up with goggly eyes. You're about to stood up to rub your eyes when you felt someone holding your hand. Your free hand, lefty- you rubbed your both eyes and realize it was one of the kingka in your school.

You slowly carried his hand and push it away. You pulled your hand close to your chest and started rubbing it. You realize that it was Gongchan, the maknae of the kingka group, B1a4.

You slowly creep close to his face and realize that he got perfect features- smooth skin, bridged-nose, chinky eyes, and mostly, a cute pouty lips. You giggle to yourself causing him to woke up.

You crept back to the corner and pulled your knees close to your chest. You rested your head on your knees but you slowly creep up to see what is he doing. You look around and saw 2 other guys creeping in the room.

On that time, you just realize that you're on the nurse room and the other twon shadows are Jeongmin and Hyunseung, the members of the kingka group, Boyfriend.

 

"Hi Yoomi~" Gongchan showed his aeygo to you.

 

A blush crept up to your face as you slowly push down your knees, showing yourself to them. You flash them a small smile as Jeongmin approached you with his face this close to you.

Your eyes grew bigger as you notice him looking straight into your eyes. You can sense that he is staring into your deep eyes, no, deeper, to your soul.

 

"Yeap, I'm right. I freaked her out, and she found it out by herself" Jeongmin muttered.

"D-did you read my mind?" you stuttered.

"Y-mphlmllpmhnoubhvbppmmp" before Jeongmin could finish his answer, Gongchan covered his mouth and he muffled his words.

"Psh, he? Reading minds? hahaha! You make me laugh Yoomi!" Gongchan spoke.

 

Your eyes twitched and you just fake a laugh. Gongchan stop laughing, push Jeongmin and he accidentally trip on the floor and he eyed you with his scary eyes.

 

"You just made a fake laugh, right?" he asked.

"Y-y-yeah. W-wh-why?" you asked.

"Hyunseong, stop Gongchan before he could straggle Yoomi!" Jeongmin shouted but before Hyunseong protect you, Gongchan took your shoulders and started shaking you.

"Tell me my jokes are funny! TELL ME MY JOKES ARE FUNNY! TELL ME MY JOKES ARE FUNNY!" he keep on repeating it, with the same beat as he shake you.

"I-I-It's f-f-f-fun-ny!" your words shaked.

 

Gongchan stopped from shaking you and took a seat on the chair. He looked at his palms then back at you.

 

"I'm sorry." he said with his low voice. 

"It's okay" you replied with a genuine smile.

"She smiled at me!" Gongchan waved his hand in the air and started doing a cute dance.

"Stop it maknae, we still haven't introduced ourselves" Hyunseung rub his neck.

"I'm Jeongmin btw~" Jeongmin spoke.

"I'm Hyunseung" Hyunseung smiled

"And I'm Spongebob!" Gongchan blurted.

 

All of you laughed at Gongchan's weirdness. You also find it cute that Gongchan act that way on meeting you first. Gongchan took your hand and brought you out of the clinic while Jeongmin and Hyunseung are following on the back.