Burnt Down

Vampire Diaries

Gongchan treated you, ONLY YOU at Princely Cafe since some of the members of Boyfriend are working there. You're starting to get close to Jeongmin, Hyunseung and Gongchan. You even shared one secret that you're afraid to fall inlove. They told you that it's usual to other people but once they met their true love, they will realize that falling inlove is also fun too.

The door ringed once Gongchan pushed the door. A bubbly-little-boy who is also cheerful like Gongchan greeted you and pulled Hyunseung and Jeongmin to the backdoor.

 

"That's Minwoo if you're going to ask" Gongchan spoke as he pulled out a chair for you.

"Hmm, it looks like that he's also happy-go-lucky like you" you giggled.

"Yes! Actually, we're like twins!" Gongchan cheerfully replied.

"Goodmorning Yoomi-ah! Is there anything you want?" a voice spoke up behind you. You slowly look back as you saw Jeongmin with his apron on and he's holding a pen and a notepad.

"You're working here?" you asked.

"Yeah, actually it's also our home, the home of the lovely Boyfriends" he spoke.

"Ahh, so, what is the best drink here?" you asked.

"I'll make you a chocolate mocha latte with a bear design!" the bubble-head Minwoo suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Oh~ Araso!" you replied with a smile. 

"Wait, before I give you your drink, let me first introduce myself!" Minwoo pushed back his pen to his pocket.

"I'm No Minwoo~ the maknae of Boyfriend, eh eh eh~" he did a little dance and bowed at you.

"It's nice to meet you, Minwoo.." your voice trailed off.

"When is your birthday Yoomi?" Hyunseung asked.

"November 8." you replied.

"My birthday is on July 31! You should call me oppa!" Minwoo cheered.

"Yeah! Me too! Call me opppa!"

"Call me oppa too Yoomi!"

"Please! Call me oppa!"

"Gongchan..oppa, Hyunseung..oppa, Jeongmin..oppa, Minwoo..oppa" you spoke.

"Aigoo~ Nomu kyeopta! I'll make your latte already!" Minwoo went off with his giggle trailing.

"So, how does it feels like to be friends with the kingkas?" Jeongmin asked as he pulled out a chair and sat down.

"F-fr-friends?" you stuttered.

"Yeah! You don't want us to be your friend?" Hyunseung pouted.

"A-ani! It's just.. it's my first time to have a friend" you pushed your glasses up to the bridge of your nose.

"Why are you still wearing that glasses?" Minwoo came back with your latte.

"Thank you, oh, my glasses?" you asked.

"Yeah, you need to remove that!" he pouted as he sat at the chair behind you.

"Uhmm" you run your fingers to the side of your glasses.

"I know it's not nessecary for me to say this but, you need to remove that glasses, I really mean it." Gongchan spoke.

"B-b-but, I couldn't see clearly" you pouted.

"I know it's just fake glasses Yoomi bec-" Minwoo trailed off by covering his mouth.

"What is it Minwoo oppa?" you asked.

"I need to make some servings!" Minwoo sped off.

"He's weird" you sighed.

 

On the other half, a gang reared inside your house and took some of your belongings, jewelries and anything that is worth expensive. One of the guy light up a cigarrete and smoked. He just threw the lit to somewhere actually where your curtain is. They smelled something burning and look back to see that the curtain is burning.

They sped off immidiately and run out of nowhere.

Back to your goodtime, after having a nice drink at the Princely Cafe, Gongchan volunteered to sent you home. You bid your goodbyes to them and went off with Gongchan.

While you're almost near your house, a fire truck speed to the direction of your street. You walked briskly and once you reached your street, you break down.

You saw your house, burnt down. It was burned, ashes and everything were burned. All your belongings were also burned. Gongchan lifted you up and pulled you close to him.

He let you sob to his shoulder as he smelled your sweet scent.

 

"Don't worry Yoomi, I'll let you stay in our house until we find a house for you" Gongchan said while carressing your back.