You can run but, You can't hide.

Vampire Diaries

Update: 09/03/11

Chapter 001, You can run but, You can't hide

Introduction.



 

Dying screams, outful yelps, evil laughs can be heard anywhere. You're eyeing down at the persons who were being killed by vicious, scary vampires. You're on the top of a tree and it seems like you couldn't move your legs, you're frozen on the right spot.

In front of you, you can see peple dying, screaming in pain as the vampires lunged to their necks. Some even tear them up in smaller pieces just for them to chew easier.

You tried to move your arms, your legs, your whole body but it seems like your body is not obeying your orders. You felt a cold stare behind your back. Finally, you're able to move your body.

You look back as you saw a pair of red eyes, eyeing down at you. He run his tongue to his fangs as a blood drip on the corner of his lips. An evilish smirk flash to his face, knowing yourself to get out already.

You jumped off the tree and run as fast as you could.

 

"You can run but, You can't hide"

 

You heard whispers while you're running into the woods. You look back as you saw a swift of light, getting closer and closer to you. You eyed back to your path as you stumble on the cold, wet, ground. You didn't have the manage to stood up.

Your knee earned a big wound that blood runs out of it. You can hear sniffles in the air. The bushes make a lot of snuzzle sound, signalling you that a lot of them are approaching you.

You tried to stood up but in the end, you fell back on your knees. You clutch your knees closer to your faces as you heard another whisper.

 

"Finally, I followed the sweet scent"  

 

You look up as you saw the same pair of red eyes that chased you. Tears started to form in your eyes. You try to spoke up but nothing comes out to your mouth. It seems like someone is controlling you.

A group of red eyes are now eyeing on you, earning yourself a lot of fear. You gripped tightly on your silk dress as thunder jolted in the dark sky.

 

"Now, for the last food, dessert"

 

All of them lunged to you but, you don't feel any pain nor people hovering to you. You look down and look up just to see the guy who chased you and scares you, is now shielding you.

 

"He's mine, I saw her first"

 

Your heart deflatted as you thought that he's going to save you. He eyed on you down and cradle you into his arms. You whimpered and struggle to his grip but his hold is too tight.

 

"You're now on your nightmare Yoomi. Wake up" he whispered.

 

You felt comfortable yet, scared. But, you thought of the word he said. 'Wake up'. What does he even mean? And, how does he even know your name? You slowly felt yourself being laid on the grass.

You look up as you saw him, gazing down at you. Your eyes were locked into his red, eyes. It seems like his eyes are telling you something. He started to lean in, you tried to move but your body is not obeying you again.

You closed your eyes as you felt pair of lips touch yours.

 

"Ahhhh!"