CONCEAL

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

       

Trap-Henry ft.(Lee Taemin and Cho Kyuhyun)
Love, Love, Love-EXO-K
Better-SHINee

"...Let's go dream team!" I clapped as what we usually do after filming dream team. I started to vacate the set. I am all smiles while I greet the production team goodbye. It is so easy to distinguish if I really love a thing that I am doing. I smile very wide if it is real and awkwardly try very hard to show my teeth when it is fake. I know faking a smile to someone is a rude thing to do but in this industry you sometimes need to act that everything is okay whilst the truth is the contrast of it but it doesn't mean that I don't like dream team, I actually love it. I have changed, grown and learned at the same time during the tv show and the happiness I'm showing in the set is very true.

As I head to pick up my things I received a call from Manager Yejun saying that he is already on the parking lot of this stadium venue. I really want to shower right now, so I aimed for a brisk walking on my way there. Taking a shower is only a partly reason of why I am rushing myself to the dorm. Today is the day we are going to shoot the CF based on our contract with Nana's B. I know my body is already tired and it is already five in the afternoon, after starting the shooting of dream team at five in the morning we obviously did a lot of physical work. The truth is, all I want to do right now is to sleep but when I think of meeting Sulli later, I already feel alive and motivated and actually excited to go.

I have agreed with myself that I should just embrace my feelings for her. After all it is just a severe infatuation which I can keep for myself.

I found a very messy dorm. The familiar scent filled my nostrils and I quickly laid my things in the living room. Manager Jungmin have already driven my other members but he said that they are still on their way to Jonghyun's recording location. I still have time to shower and probably sort my things. 

After taking a bath I wore a simple jeans and polo shirt and quickly lock the chain silver bracelet my parents gave me.

I went out of SHINee's room and saw Yejun hyung doing something with the camera. 

"Hyung, are you gonna film bts again?"
"Yeah, the entertainment saod it is for your shawols."
"Ooh, keure?"
"Mmh, Maja, are you ready?"
"Of course, Kaja."

It is already seven in the evening when we got in the school. It is an ideal time to film in this kind of concept. Unfortunately, we can't shoot on a daytime because there is a higher tendency that we'll get crowded by many students and fans. It is not that we don't like it, the PD team really wants to avoid that kind of mess. Though I want to include in my list a time wherein I will get to talk and meet with my fans personally. Like talk and ask questions and especially thank them for giving me and SHINee so much love. I want to hug them and let them feel that we won't make it without their undying support.

"Are you Choi Minho ssi?" a noona approached me as I reached the second floor of the building.
I politely answered, "Ah, yeah."
"This way to the dressing room." she guided me on a classroom.

When we got there together, she opened the door and said something that goes like I have came, but aside from that I can already hear my members voices. When I entered, Onew hyung and Taemin goon came to me and hugged me.

"Waaah, our Charisma is already here." said Jinki hyung after patting my back. I noticed that they are done dressing up like students. The uniform is light purple and based on my own taste it is fine but not my type of clothing. I gently sat on a chair facing a mirror beside Key. He is having his hair straighten with an iron but he is still not practically dressed. We talked for a bit, our awkwardness for each other slowly fading away.

A stylist came upon me and started to curl my long hair. She also put some cream in my face and lead me to the changing room. I changed my clothes together with a noona. I wore the same thing just like my members' are wearing.

We rested for awhile, while me and my members joke around until we were called to proceed in the set. I am sort of looking for Sulli because I thought we are gonna share the same dressing room. Well, I guess I just have to see her later.

I am the last one who got out of the door. 

"I got to admit, this is not my style." Key complained while we walk down the empty hallways.

My focus is to get in the set as soon as possible. I focused my gaze straight into the hallways. By the time we reached the halfway of the corridor I felt hands snaking up to blind my eyes. 

I reached for it and recognized the soft hands, as much the smell of her hands, vanilla scented sanitizer, which I gave her when we went out to get snacks. I decided to put a play on her.

"I wonder who it is?" while I am holding her hand. All I heard is silence but felt a shift in her body, much closer to mine that I feel she is softly giggling. I moved my hands, touching her wrist to her arms to her body and started to tickle her, I immediately gained my vision and turned to her. Gosh, I missed her laugh, her voice. If only I can hug her and tell her that I really really like her.

She stopped me by holding my hand and we are standing facing each other. Our hands hung in the center, both tied with each other.

"Yah! Annyeong Sulli!" Key shouted and I hear my members' footsteps incoming. She let g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter