THIS

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35
 

An Ode To You-SHINee


[BREAKING NEWS]

 

                 


Actor and models, Choi Minho (former SHINee member) and Choi Jinri, famously known as Sulli, were caught kissing by a source outside a building which is suppose one of their filming locations for their next rated action movie, Shoot and Kill. Meanwhile, Choi Minho and Sulli’s agency, SM Entertainment, have not yet confirmed the relationship of both great actors.

see picture here.


“Are you seeing this? Minho ssi, this is something hard to conceal and make--” My entertainment company exasperates, “Are you even listening?” “Yes, I am.” 

“As I’ve said, this will have so much effect in lieu of your reputation. Why didn’t you inform us you were dating her? Or is this just a fling?” 

“I don’t...”

“What do you mean you don’t?!” Youngmin sonsaengnim exclames as he dramatically holds his nape.

“Sulli and you are labelmates for godsake.” I stayed quiet to avoid trouble.

“This picture doesn’t even suggest wholesomeness. It’s not romantic to tell the media you are dating. It’s clearly a product of your raging hormones.” I almost laughed but suddenly the door opened in this room. Sulli joins this discussion.

“Thank God you are here. Have a seat.” stressed Youngmin ssi while I felt the cushion compress beside me. “Now we can properly start.” he clears his throat. “Have you two been dating?” I don’t know if I should say yes because we are not exactly ‘that’. I softly looked at Sulli. 

I know she also doesn’t know what to answer, I can see it in her eyes, because the both of us haven’t confirmed to each other if we are romantically involved again until this news erected somewhere.

I kissed her because... Because... OKAY! I’LL ADMIT IT! The slight attraction for her was revived again since the start of the filming. I know, ten years of moving on yet I didn’t let go and by what she said that night her eyes looked desperate. Though I’m not sure if I’m willing to take the risk of being her rebound again. 

“Either from you two is supposed to answer my question right?” I gulped and was about to speak until Sulli’s words echoed the room. 

“We’re still at the courtship phase of our relationship.” Sulli bravely assumpted. “Courtship?! And you already make out like the both of you have tied the knot already.” 

“To be honest, I can’t make any excuses for this. Saying this is just a courtship will ruin both of your names; Your image.” Youngmin ssi continues.

“Then tell that was for our movie. A scene from the movie.” I idiotically gave an idea.

“The people aren’t stupid to believe that. This picture doesn’t show cameras and other people.” Yup. I know.

“Then just tell them we are dating.” Sulli says looking at me. Yes, I think we are going there anyway. I squeezed her hand to support her statement while our CEO looks at the ceiling to relax his nerves.

“It’s still not enough, have you seen the picture?” The both of us shook our head. I got the call from this office as soon as I woke up, I haven’t had the time to be updated with my environment. “This rascals.” he scolds.

“Here.” he hands his touch screen device. 

I heard Sulli gasp and I think my eyes got bigger.

The picture suggest so much intimacy, Sulli wrapping her legs on my waist while I am near to her . I wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter