STARTING

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

                                    

Haru (A Day Without You)-Kim Jongdae and Kim Jonghyun
You-Lee Taemin
Baby-EXO
Myself More Than You-CN BLUE
Stand Up-J-min

I am on my way to the practice room wherein I have to practice again with Sulli. We are halfway already in completing the whole concept and the week after next week is when we will be shooting the mini drama that goes with our performance. Right now I am supposed to be with my members to get our award trophy for winning the Mutizen award at SBS's popular songs but obviously I still have to practice eventhough I feel very tired. I have no regrets though, in accepting this special stage performance. The dance instructor said that I improved in dancing. Sometimes, my members even praise me for being able to folllow Taemin when we practice for our new upcoming single, Amigo. 

               

My schedule is overloading. My manager asked me if I am a robot and he said that he won't be surprised if I collapse at the middle of practicing because even him can't seem to clear my schedule for me to have a bit of rest. Everything that is happening to me is ok, I wouldn't exchange it for the world. I chose this carreer and so I have towork hard, although I can see that it's paying because our song is always number one on the charts and I am really enjoying despite the fact that I only sleep five hours
every night.

Me and my manager already arrived at SM. I grabbed my duffel bag and the things that I need.

"Call me, okay? When you need me to pick you up already." "Arasseo." I replied to my manager who just parked the van in front of the entrance of SM building. I cleared your schedule by the way, your members said that they only want to rest in the dorm after they get the award and I am about to pick them up at SBS after this. It is just ten in the morning, I hope you finish right away because I really want you to take atleast a twelve hour sleep. Tomorrow SHINee and you will be doing some recording because Lee Sooman would like you to add three new songs in The SHINee World album, you understand?" My manager tells me.

Finally, a twelve full hour sleep. "I understand, thank you for clearing my schedule, manager hyung, saranghaeyo." I smiled and got out of the van immediately. 

The guard ajhussi opened the door for me. "Minho oppa!" Oh I hear Sulli's voice. I turned around and see her wearing a simple white shirt with her hair laid down on her shoulders. As she comes closer I can see her eyes swollen and bloodshot but she is still smiling but her eyes look tired and I didn't bother to ask her why because I already know. 

                                

"Sulli~ya!" she ran to me and I open my arms and she enveloped me into a friendly hug. We got very close during the practices. At first, it was all awkward especially when the dance steps have some skinship, it is very close that I can even smell her perfume. I once got to the dorm and Key suddenly started to sniff me and he said that I smell of a baby. I like the smell of it actually, not too feminine. Ugh, why am I even having thoughts of how she smells.

Anyway, I offered for her to go together on the way to the practice room. We are walking along the hallways and passed by some idols and as we are about to go up the stairs we came across Changmin of TVXQ. He eyed me and wiggled his eyebrows. What's wrong with this guy. Maybe it is the soccer game we promised to watch in October. I am actually very excited because it will be live and I will be watching it with my newly found soccer bestfriend.

Me and Sulli went upstairs and she grabbed my left arm. "Oppa, don't be too fast. It's so hard to keep up with your long legs." she said panting. "Yah, this kid. I already told you to exercise, right? You also have long legs and you are also tall there is nothing to complain about." I said teasing her. She punched my left arm playfully but harder than I thought then she suddenly ran up to finish the stairs when she finally got to the top she face me. "Race you, froggie oppa." froggie? bwoya?! I glared at her. "Merong." and then she laughed and started running. Eventhough I am tired I started chasing her and excitement filled me while she giggled. 

I ran with faster paces. "Sulli~ya! You'll pay for this after I get you!" I shouted at her, a meter seperating me from her. "YAH! YOU PUNKS! FLIRTING IN THE HALLWAYS ARE A NO NO!" Eunhyuk hyung shouted and blocked Sulli and she stopped. Sulli seemed a bit scared because she might think she is in trouble. "Hyung, why are you like this." I said to him and found a silent Sulli. "I already said no flirting in the hallways." "But hyung we were just running, Aish." "What do you mean. I clearly see what this is--" I cut him off, "Hyung, have I told you that I already accepted Dream Team's invitation?" and I see a smile starting to creep up his face. "Jinja?!" he said and I nod smiling.

I almost forgot Sulli. "Ah, hyung by the way this is Sulli a member of the new upcoming girl group, f(x)."

"Did you say f(x)?"
"Yes, I did."
"Really!" He replied and looked at Sulli and smiled diabolically.

"Oh, Yow!" He said walking towards Sulli and suddenly hugging her like they are really close. Aish, this hyung. "Yah hyung, you're scaring the kid." I said and I try to stop him from hugging her but it's too late. Sulli returned the hug by patting Eunhyuk hyung's back awkwardly and smiling kindly.

"Eyy, I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter