SHOCK

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAPTER 6

                                        

Love Love Love-EXO

Peterpan-EXO

Love Rides The Rain-CN BLUE

I hear my phone buzzing under the sheets which woke me up from my deep sleep. I began to start searching for it with my hands whilst my eyes are close. I checked the time and it is already eight o'clock in the morning. The light from the little screen slightly blinding me and giving me a bit of ache in the head. I blinked and focused my eyes on the screen and checked for the text message which I assume I just received earlier.

Your Jungmin hyung will come and pick you up at ten, arasseo?

Manager Yoonje hyung texted. My members are having their free day today and I am going to have my three hour practice with Sulli. I'm fine, I mean I got my twelve hour 
slumber, gwaenchana.

My cellphonee started ringing again.

Oh, it's Jinri.

I flipped it to receive the call. I wonder what is up.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Oppa..." her voice sounds kinda shaky.
"Sulli, are you crying?"
"Remember what you said yesterday?"
"Definitely."
"I'll call you when I'm having a hard time?"
"Mmh."
"Well, i-it's just that, I don't know who to talk to anymore. I don't want to burden my members and make them worry also my parents and brothers." she started sobbing.

I feel very pitiful because by just hearing her voice and her sobs, I know how it hurts her emotionally and physically. I told her to tell me what happened. She said that it hurts her to see that she is letting her groupmates down. She is going through some troubles about the dancing and the staff started to discriminate her by not taking care of her as much as they take care of the other members and they also doesn't feed her well. Aigoo, I want to make her happy and make her stop crying but all I can manage is to stay with her and comfort her until she stops.

"Oppa, mianhe, kumowoyo."
"It's nothing. I didn't really help much."
"No, don't say that. I felt good that I was able to vent out somehow. I'm really sorry for bothering you." she told me while I hear her sniff over the line.

"So, are you okay now? feeling better?" I asked.
"Yeah, thanks to you." 
"Don't lie to me."
"I don't lie Oppa, because I also don't like liars." she laughed amidst of her sentence.
"That's good--"

"Nuguya? Yojachinggu?" Jonghyun hyung suddenly entered the room, he is doing very weird gestures as he asked me. I raised my hands to tell him to wait.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Take care and stop crying, Oh?" I looked at Jong hyung grinning.
"Oh, arasseo. Jeongmal komowoyo. Bye bye." He is coming closer.
"Bye bye." 

I locked my phone and Jonghyun hyung started to make a fuss about it. I was seriously gonna lose my sanity because he didn't stop until breakfast. Finally, he let it go when I told him that it's for work and he apologized because he was just really in the mood. I started to shower and dressed up comfortably. I began to fix things in my duffel bag and as I was about to zip it I heard the door squeak.

"Minho~ya you ready?" it's manager Jungmin. "Ah, yeah." I replied and zipped my bag and left the dorm with him while he hung his arms in my right shoulder and asked me if I slept well.

We arrived at the SM building and managernim said that he will wait for me at the lobby.

I directly find my way to our usual practice room. By the time I got there, I opened the wooden door right away and found Sulli sitting on one of the office chairs scattered around.

I coughed a bit to remind her of my existence. She seem to be drowned into the screen of her mobile phone but she also seems okay.

She heard me and looked at me but the weird thing is, as she looks at me she laughed in a boisterous way. What is wrong with her. I became suddenly conscious of what I look and checked if I have something on my face or what. I walked closer to her.

"Bwoya."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Yah, kid why are you suddenly laughing like that." she kinda stopped but she then looks at me again and bursted into big laughs.

"Oppa, mianhe. HAHAHAHAHA, it's just that." she looked at her mobile phone and looked at me and tried to stop her burst of laughter. I am feeling a bit uneasy right now but as I look at her and hear her laugh that is so contagious, I sit on the chair and slide its wheels closing the distance between us I held her free hand, the one not holding the phone, and let out small laughs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter