CHILL

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

                      

Ace-Lee Taemin

Experience-Lee Taemin

Pretty Boy-Lee Taemin (ft. Kai)

I stare at the windows. Rays of sunlight reflecting inside this room I am in, with Sulli excreting hot tears from her bloodshot eyes. I went here immediately right after I heard that she is crying. She doesn't look like the Sulli I knew. She looks like a guy now. Short hair but still wearing a hood and a pair of shorts.

I hug her, "You look very manly, it's beautiful." and I felt a slight pang of pain in my chest as she punch me, thinking that I am joking around just to make her feel better. But really, I am not kidding with the last adjective."

"I am so sorry to be at this state right now," she paused trying to get some air. "It's just that I feel very frustrated."
"I know. I also cried when they cut my long hair."
"Really?" she looked at me her eyes red but don't seem to produce tears anymore.
"No." I said, straight-forwardly. She laughed and shakes her head. 
"Thank you though, Oppa. I feel so much better with you here." Her words alone make my heart flutter. I try to keep a straight face. 
"That's good to hear." nodding, she smiled at me. I pinched her cheeks. "Ah, kwiyomi."

I patted her shoulder one last time before we part ways to finally start the taping. I saw Lee Hyun Woo coming towards her. I just sighed because she told me that she has a casual crush on him.

I am flaming with total competetiveness right now.

Today we'll act out so many scenes. I think the first one is when Taejoon is in the van with his Manager on the way to Genie High School then he gets to see Gu Jae Hee the first time, then three sassaeng fans will stick themselves in the trunk of the van, then the first time they will talk to each other on the stairs and a lot more.

I managed to dress-up by myself with the prestigious uniform and tied the shoelaces of our endorsing brand New Balance.

I'm still not close to my co-workers, there is still a bit of a weird aura around us. But manager nim told us that tomorrow will be an afternoon photoshoot and two hour taping and then an evening taping.

The sun is still hiding somewhere. The time tells it is still six in the morning and later on I will be with SHINee for a practice or rehearsal at SM building.

I hid my silver bracelet under the sleeves of the suit and straighten up my posture. I guess, I am already ready. Ready for work and and for her.

"Minho, this is for you." PD noona handed me an americano and my script. They always give us seperate copies to practice outside and different copy when I am at the set. 
I thanked her, "Kamsamnida." I am currently seated inside a van. Other staffs are with me. They also informed me to get ready and practice the script and my parts, starting with the expressions and right getsures while they set-up the cameras and the boom. I take a sip with the americano, I wish they gave me some hot caramelatte instead, but who am I to be choosy, right?

I wonder what is happening at the Incheon airport right now. The team is shooting there because Sulli's current scene is being back from America.

Such a hectic thing because it's a scene not more than one minute. I hope she is okay though, I wasn't able to check on her after the last time I did. Okay, enough Choi Minho. I need to clear my head and start rehearsing for my lines.

Just when I am about to mutter something Lee Ah Hyun nim opened the van's door, she will be playing the role of my manager. She is a sunbae.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." I greeted her with a ninety-degree bow.
"Omo, there is no need for such politeness. Thank you."
"Ah, yeah." but I still nodded with so much honored feeling,
"Are you alone?"
"Yes, I was told to wait for the director because they are shooting something at Incheon with Sulli."
"Ah, jeongmallyeo? Well, I guess I will need to leave you for awhile because I still need to change."
"Ah yes, please do." She bowed and excused herself. I don't think I will be able to stand the uneasiness of the atmosphere. It is such a pleasure though, meeting a professional actress like her.

I started to regain my calm and clear-minded state.

Someone knocked on the car window. Motioning me to get down the van and I obeyed politely. I opened the car door and stepped out of the car.

"Director Sang Jun Ki is already here with half of the team, get ready." the production staff informed and I bowed with manners.

So, they have arrived. I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter