CROSSED

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

                 

Heartattack-EXO

You-Lee Taemin

Goodbye Summer-f(x) ft.Kyungsoo

Right now I am at the office of Lee Sooman sonsaengnim. He called me at the middle of our breaktime and I don't know why. I have been waiting for him for the last five minutes.

"Oh, Minho you are here." He said opening a door in his office. "Sorry for the delay, I received a call just now. Anyway, how have you been doing?"

"It's been a blast these past few months. I am doing very good with my members, though sometimes it could be very tiring but no pain no gain as what you said to us. It is all thanks to you." I sincerely told him. "That is so good to hear. I always knew from the start that the five of you are gonna get massive and so I made another five girls to... match..." He said whispering at the very end and didn't quite catch what he was saying at the last but I heard "match" and "group". I just ignored it maybe he was only talking to himself.

"Ooh. Right, why did you call me here?" I asked. "I almost forgot, I was gonna ask you if you are willing to make a space in your schedule to practice for a special stage at the music bank." He told me. Special stage? 

"What is it all about? and why me?" I  replied. "It is about young love but the twist is you will also be filming a mini drama about it, the comeback songs will be like the ost and then in the real stage you will be dancing a mash up of the new songs featured that day. You and your partner will be the last to perform because it will serve like a summary of the whole songs performed before the awarding." I nod my head and didn't say anything about who will be my partner. "And why you?" He continued.

"Basically, I chose you because you are young and I know that the concept will suit you well. Second reason is your choreographers said that you are sort of struggling with the steps given to your new song likewise with your partner." Aish, this is embarassing. "You know that I don't normally accept these kind of special stages because I want my talents to focus on their own music but I thought that this will be a good practice to your problem keeping up with the choreography." That is why.

"I will accept it if it is meant for my own good. I am also sorry for lacking sonsaengnim." I said right away. "Aigoo, Minho. Remember that you are not lacking it is just that people have their own fortes and dancing was not your strength but I can see you are working very hard kid, Just keep it up and in the future you will be as good as Taemin." He laughed at the joke he made and I smiled back. I want to hug him for his kind words but that would just make it awkward.

"Thank you so much. Though I can't promise you I can be as good as Taemin but I will do my best-est from now on." I said. 

We chatted for a few minutes and as he was about to dismiss me, "One more thing, I already talked to your manager about this and asked him to set a new sched for you. You can also ask him about the details, practice room, the whole concept, day of practices and such, arasseo?" "Alright. Thank you for everything, sonsaengnim." I bowed to him ninety degrees and he gave me a reassuring smile then I went out.

 

"Bwo! Special stage?" Key said. Seriously, this guy needs to get rid of his high-pitched surprising reactions. "Yeah." I replied and told them the reason why. "You're lucky. You will probably paired up with one of the sonyishide." said Jonghyun hyung. "Aigoo. What's lucky about getting paired up with the ajhummas and he said it is about young love, probably a young trainee and the like." Key answered jokingly. "He has a point." Onew hyung agreed. "Eyy, whatever but that also means additional pay." Jonghyun hyung muttered. "Waa. Minho hyung will be rich." said the maknae. "Okay, we will let you do this thing but make sure you treat us after the performance." Jonghyun hyung suddenly said. "Right, right it will also serve as a celebration for another win with our new comeback, sanso gateun neo." said key agreeing with the smuggish idea. "Yah. I didn't say anything about getting your permission about this." But I am planning on really treating them after the performance. 

"Minho, it is time to prepare for your special stage. Change practice rooms now, the dance instructor is already there." manager hyung said calling at my cell. "Arasseo, I will be there right away. Bye." I hanged up. 

I stood up immediately and grabbed my duffel bag and hanged it on my shoulder and walked my way to the exit while saying goodbye to my members. "Yah! make sure to get her number if she is pretty! Okay?!" Jonghyun hyung joked. "I'll do my best." riding with his playful joke.

 

The text that our manager sent to me said the practice room will be the 3rd practice room with clouds. Ah, right there. Found it.

I slowly opened the door and see the dance instructor who choreographed Replay. I immediately went to him and shared a brotherly hug. "Yo, how's it going?" "Fine." the door opened and see her, again.

I stood there taken aback, somehow all the coincidence that is happening are getting very peculiar.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she greeted with her soft voice while opening the door. "Oh Sulli~ah. Long time no see." answered hyung. "Oppa, it's you." "Yeah, it's me. Haha." then they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter