INFATUATION

How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

                   

You-Lee Taemin

In Your Eyes-Onew

I'm now at the classroom, waiting for the bell to ring. I'm also pondering on our new hit comeback Amigo. We've won so many awards lately.

 

Best New Artist, Best Style Icon Award, Best New Male Group and last night we performed a medley of our songs and won the award for "YEPP Newcomer Album" at the 23rd Annual Golden Disk Awards. 

        

Basically, I still haven't slept. I can't help but I was forced to take some drugs to keep me awake. I tried to hold the drowsiness creeping in but as much as hard I try, my eyes are already heavy and I still need to go to school so I accepted it but insisted on giving me only a handful of those drugs. 

 

"Excuse me, but can you sign my CD?" a girl approached me in the middle of my daydreaming and of course I signed it. I can never get use to this. It feels kinda weird that my classmates are just approaching me to sign their CDs, ask for a picture or even some would like to get my co-member's phone number. Some of my female classmates would stare at me when it is discussion time which makes me feel uneasy.

 

We still have an hour left. I didn't take my lunch because I am afraid of the girls who would take the opportunity to take picture with me and all sorts of things. There are girls that I can tolerate but there are also sasaengs who are very scary.

 

One time, I went out to take my lunch at the cafeteria alone, because I don't really have a close male friend here which makes me sad because they discriminate me for being an idol. It also hurts when they do bad things to me just because their girlfriends are having a crush on me or something. Anyways, I am used to it already because my goal here is to finish my studies and go to college. Okay so back to one time, I laid my coat on the chair in the cafeteria which is my usual place, so I got food for myself and returned finding that my coat is missing. I quickly looked around and I saw three other girls who were like sniffing it and stuff and I didn't even bother to get it back. Things could be worse though but it is so bad that I don't even want to bother thinking about it.

 

I get through it because I have some friends that keeps comforting me whenever I am having troubles but I really have no close friends in the school or whatsoever because my bestfriends are at my entertainment. 

 

I am glad that I am finally graduating because I got another show coming, Let's Go Dream Team. I am eager to be in the show because I really love sports especially soccer.

 

I feel so bored right now, isolated in this classroom alone. I fixed my already growing hair. I am actually planning on making it long but manly at the same time. Next year isn't going to be the same. Lots of comebacks and shows are being given to us, said Manager Yejun. 

I stayed standing at the window, observing the school body until I heard the bell ring and my classmates started to fill the silent room with loud chatterings.

As usual, my day feels very lonely when we don't get to have our physical education class. My day just ended with a homework and now I am headed to our dorm. 

 

When I am walking alone in the streets, I always get into thinking very deep. I feel sudden urges or somewhat peculiar thoughts and emotions just like right now, I kind of miss Sulli. My insides and my mind are somewhat going crazy when I see her. I know this is such a sudden turn of events but I have been dealing with my feelings for her since the day we got very close but I want to keep denying about it. Asking her to date me has already crossed my mind but I know that kind of relationship won't work out especially that we are labelmates and we are still young, I think?

I am now at the bus terminal waiting for the already incoming huge vehicle. I stepped inside and found few people inside. I pull on my earbuds and replay bursted in the speakers and just like that I am back on thinking about her.

One more thing why I can't like her i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter