He lost her daughter

The Comfort

His tears fell while looking at the picture sitting with a bottle of wine at the darkest corner of his room.  “I’m so sorry honey. Please forgive me.”  He was panicked when the doctor and Pie caught her beside the window.  He wanted her daughter to jump out the window but can’t.  He was using a sniper rifle to watch over her, but because her daughter was caught and she was going to speak, he pulled the trigger.  “I had no choice.”

               Her daughter was a nursing student.  He begged her daughter to do put the drug on Kim’s tube because the nurse he paid to do was not able to come in 3 days already.  When he heard from Karen’s maids that Kim was already starting to feel on her right hand, he begged her daughter to absent from school just to put the drug on Kim.  He promised her daughter when she successfully injects the drug on tube, he will give her daughter a brand new car.

               He felt his heart was broken into pieces and he threw the bottle to Karen’s picture hanged on his window.  He stood up and walked closer to Karen’s picture crying.

               “It’s all because of you!  It’s all your fault!  From the moment you dumped me when I asked you to marry me.  All I want is just 20% of your father’s business, that’s all!  Your father promised me that when I married to you but you refused!  Instead of me, you chose the other guy, a poor guy!  Look what he did to you?  He left you! He left you?  Haha!  That’s what you knew, he left you!  No, I killed him!  No, It wasn’t me, I hired a man to kill your husband so that you will come to me but still you refused.  I was going to accept your daughter as my own.  You’re so hard headed, Karen.  Hard as rock!  I just want a revenge to your daughter when your daughter accept all of your businesses.  I can’t hurt you Karen because I’m stupid.  I’m so stupid because I’m still in love with you!  I love you! I love you! I love you!” 

He walked around looking for another bottle of wine.  The room was dark and only the little light from the window was his guide to walk around.  He stepped the broken the grass made him hurt.  He sat down on the floor the pull the broken glass on his foot.  He stood up again and found the another bottle of wine. He went back to picture on the wall.

“Do you know Karen?  My daughter was only left of me.  My wife left me when she found that I don’t love her.  Really, I don’t love her because of you.  Instead to give all my love for you, just for you but you don’t open your heart, I gave it all to my daughter.  She was all I have, Karen and now she’s gone because of Kim! Kim! Kim! Kim! Damn, I hate her! I hate your daughter so much.  I hate her more when your daughter dated my daughter.  Your not normal daughter dated my perfect daughter?  I can’t accept that.  There’s so many boys, rich boys but not as rich as you wanted to date my daughter.”

His mind flashbacked when his daughter died, he remembered the girl caught her daughter beside the window.

“Pie right?  Yes, It was Pie.  Her name is Pie!”  Kim and Pie, almost perfect to hear your names.  Perfect for my revenge.”

He walked to the window to watch the moon and smile.  “When these two girls lost in Karen’s eyes, I’m sure Karen will come back to me.  She will beg for me for sure.”

His phone rang, it was his client.  He rejected the call and dialed to call one of his men.

“Good evening sir.”  The other line answered.

“I want you to do something for me.”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you remember the girl I asked you to give her a glass of water and tissue at the event?”

“Yes sir.”

“I want you to find her, follow her, and know about her.”

“Okay sir.”

“By the way, she’s with Karen and Kim now.  Goodbye.”  He hanged up the phone.