9. Oh Henry

Guardian Angel

Waking up on a Monday morning was one of Jonghyun’s least favorite things, waking up to the smell of pine and mint though was delightful. He smiles taking a deep breath nuzzling into his pillow, or what would have been his pillow, instead there is something very hard and fleshy.

Opening one eye Jonghyun practically flies backwards. Jonghyun knew Jinki would be there when he woke up, but he didn’t expect the elder to be lying right next to him reading a book. “Morning sunshine.” Jinki says.

“So… I know I said for you to be here in the morning, but I didn’t mean here.” He said gesturing at his bed.

“Your desk chair became uncomfortable, besides when I moved into your bed you were pressed against the wall snoring.” Jinki says nonchalantly turning the page.

“Then explain why you are only wearing boxers.”

“Angels don’t sleep, I had no pajamas, laying here in my clothes became uncomfortable as well.”

Jonghyun rolls his eyes. “Could’ve pushed me off.”

The younger wasn’t sure why he wasn’t angry, or why he didn’t mind the fact that he had his head on Jinki’s chest most of the night. Thinking about it, Jonghyun did have a great night’s sleep.

As Jonghyun eyed the elder his eyes trailed up Jinki’s firm body. Jinki didn’t have the perfect body, in fact it looked squishy and soft, it didn’t help that the angel had ‘beauty spots’ along his torso, what caught Jonghyun’s eye was the small trail of hair leading from Jinki’s navel down to his…

Jonghyun felt his face heat up and tried looking everywhere but there, maybe it didn’t help that Jonghyun had a slight problem with his lower region deciding to pop up in the middle of the night because of a very dirty dream.

Jinki smirks knowingly as Jonghyun covers his crotch up with his pillow, “You looked peaceful, besides I like cuddling.”

Jonghyun huffs and glares at Jinki. “Doesn’t mean you can get practically in my bed, aren’t there rules against this or something?”

The angel shakes his head and smiles at his charge, “No, this has never really happened before, so I guess you and I get to be the trial and error.”

Jonghyun’s heart flops at the indication and hides his blush behind his hair.

This was so not happening, Jonghyun didn’t like Jinki. Jonghyun likes Kibum, yes Kibum not Jinki. Kibum smells like fresh laundry and flowers and his smile is beautiful, just like Jinki’s eyes smile and God if he didn’t love the musky smell Jinki emitted.

Oh I can’t think about him like that. Jonghyun thinks shaking his head.

“So uh… you gonna get up and get dressed anytime soon?” Jonghyun asks sneaking a glance at Jinki.

“I don’t see why we can’t stay in bed all day.” The younger tugs at the elder’s hair. “Because I have to do today Jinki.”

Jinki rolls his eyes and tugs Jonghyun’s hair back. “You don’t have classes today so I say we stay in bed. Besides if you get up your uh… little problem wil-“ Jonghyun clamps his hand over Jinki’s mouth. “Shut up.”

Jinki laughs and sticks his tongue out at Jonghyun, which bothers said boy because it makes Jinki look so darn cute. Jonghyun pushes Jinki forwards to get the thoughts out of his mind and starts playfully smacking him.

It wasn’t until someone cleared their throat that they realized someone had entered the room. More specifically Kibum and Jonghyun could tell he was angry.

In Kibum’s eyes it looked like Jonghyun had moved on, he was straddling some guy for heaven’s sake! It didn’t help that they were both only in boxers, on the bed, clothes on the floor and Jonghyun was definitely liking it by the way he was tenting up from his boxers.

“H-hey Kib-Kibum.” Jonghyun immediately scrambles off of Jinki and places a pillow on his lap.

Jinki looks between the two and when Kibum gives the elder a dirty look he realizes Kibum can definitely see him. “Kibum right? My name is Jinki.” Jinki extends his hand and Kibum feels like he could just murder someone.

He pushes Jinki’s hand away and moves to stand in front of Jonghyun. “So this is what you meant when you said you don’t give a about me? It’s because you found someone else right? Seriously! I can’t believe you, you could have just ing told me that you didn’t want to be with me instead of going all religious for some awful reason.”

Kibum is pinching the bridge of his nose, other hand on his hip, head down. Jinki realizes what Jonghyun had meant when he said he was confused, Kibum was beautiful, he could drive anyone crazy.

“K-Kibum it’s not that I swear. Jinki is just my friend.” Jonghyun bites his lip, praying that Kibum would calm down and realize it’s not what it seems.

Jinki shoots him a knowing look, sort of saying ‘hey remember I can hear your prayers’ or maybe it was a ‘explain it already before he rips our off’. Most likely the latter.

Kibum turns to Jinki and glares. “Is that true?” Jinki quickly nods. “Then why are you both not wearing clothes?”

Jinki looks at Jonghyun and Jonghyun keeps his eyes on Kibum. It made Jinki a little jealous.

“We just woke up. He slept over.” Kibum eyes Jinki and the elder nods again. “It’s exactly what Jonghyun said.”

Kibum’s face softens, just slightly and then it’s back into angry mode. “Why would you both sleep in the same bed? Why not wear shirts too? Why do you have a Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun sputters and looks to Jinki for help. “I told Jonghyun that we should share the bed because the floor was too hard.”

“And the air con went out again last night.” Jonghyun adds.

“And his ?” Kibum quips shooting daggers with his eyes towards both boys.

“Th-that’s because I had a dream.” Jonghyun looks down as he feels the two older boys eyes on him.

Jinki’s blushes and hides it by getting up and putting on his clothes. Kibum watches the elder like a hawk, “About who?”

Jonghyun knows that if he tells the truth and says that he had a dream about Jinki he’d be in deep . If he lies and says it was about Kibum, then he’d feel awkward around Jinki.

To be honest Jonghyun just feels guilty, how does he tell Kibum he doesn’t know what his feelings are towards him without upsetting the boy, and worse, he doesn’t know what his feelings are towards Jinki either.

So Jonghyun goes with the one name he knows Kibum won’t question.

“Henry.” Jonghyun blurts out. Kibum blinks at Jonghyun and frowns. Jinki hides his laughter and straightens out his shirt.

“You had a dream about Henry, that idol singer you’ve been drooling over since we were fifteen?” Kibum shakes his head and bends down grabbing Jonghyun’s shirt and tossing it and him. “What’s so great about him anyways.”

Jonghyun frowns and shrugs on the shirt. “He has a nice voice, incredibly great hair and he looks so y sometimes.”

“Not to mention a great .” Jinki chimes in, but soon regrets it because Kibum now has his brow raised at him. Jinki looks away and sets about putting on his jacket.

“I have all those things too you know.” Kibum says pouting slightly.

Jinki laughs, “I think Henry’s is nicer, but not as nice as Jonghyun’s.”

Jinki’s going to die Jonghyun thinks as silence envelops the room.

“What did you just say about my boyfriend?” Kibum growls eyes burning red.

Boyfriend. It makes Jonghyun’s heart skip a beat and suddenly he feels even more confused. Just what are my feelings towards you two?

Jinki stands up straight. “I said Jonghyun has a nicer than that Henry guy.”

Kibum nods, “Good.” And then he lunges at Jinki.

 

~<3~

A/N: I've been inspired! So more updates soon to come. 

This chapter is dedicated to Jhengchie who without I probably wouldn't have continued this story (There's your Henry ;* )

I've been conflicted with how I should get the Jongyu couple together and the Jongkey couple apart. (Two OTPs right there) but hopefully this is a start.

Also I've reached over 10,000 words with just these 9 chapters which is a miracle in itself.

To all you silent readers out there, sit back, relax, keep on reading and enjoy the ride.

Also I have recieved numerous messages on tumblr asking for more Taemin so I will try to get you guys more Taemin (that fairy prince vampire oppa stuff got me messed up)