Confession?

More than Bestfriend

-Three days later-

            Jonghyun walked to Jinki’s class. Its break time and it’s almost over. If just he finished his task faster then he’ll get more time to meet Jinki, now he must hurry because his class just on the other side from Jinki’s class. But actually, he also afraid that he has a lot of time, his hyung will ask a lot of question. So while doing his task he kept thinking about that and didn’t realize it’s nearly the end of break time. But in other hand he also relieved that he didn’t have much time to let Jinki interrogate him. “Jinki hyung, can I talk to you for a moment?” Jonghyun asked to Jinki who was talking with his classmates. Jinki looked at his classmates then excused himself. He followed Jonghyun to go outside his class.

            “What’s wrong, Jjong?”asked him. “Hyung, do you have any appointment after school?”asked Jonghyun back. Jinki thought for a moment before answered, “I think yes. I got---“ “Listen, could you just give me a few minutes to talk to you after school at school backyard, our usual place? I have something to tell.” Jonghyun cut off Jinki’s words. Jinki looked confused. “Wae? What’s wrong? Can you just tell me now?”asked Jinki curiously. “Ummm.... No. I’m busy now. See you after school hyung,” Jonghyun said as he half-running to his class. ‘I’m just not ready right now, hyung. Just wait a little bit.’thought Jonghyun.

            “Yah! Jjong! Wait!” Jinki shouted to Jonghyun but the said person ignored him. “Aish that kid!” Jinki mumbled as he turned around, he wanted to go back to his class. But when he turned around he found someone looked at him and like she wanted to talk to him. Yeah, that someone is a girl.

            “Onew-ssi,” said that girl. “Yeah,”answered Jinki. “Can I talk to you for a moment in private?”asked her. “Ne,”answered Jinki confused as he followed her. ‘Why she want to talk with me in private?’

            -After School-

            Jonghyun was waiting for Jinki. He has been waiting for 15 minutes and school ended 20 minutes ago. There was no one there, just Jonghyun, other students seldom go there. That’s why Jonghyun and Jinki make it their hang out places. They could lie under the tree and its view was great especially in spring and autumn, and right now it was spring. The flowers bloomed prettily. He looked up, took a deep breath, and enjoyed the view. It’s calmed him down and gave him some courage and peaceful feeling. Some of the flowers fell down, Jonghyun caught one and smiled. ‘How beautiful it is!’

            “Jjong!” Jonghyun turned around and saw Jinki ran to him. “Jjong I’m sorry I’m late. I have something on my mind.”Jinki apologized to him. Actually Jinki almost forget his promise to Jonghyun because something else occupied his mind. “That’s okay, hyung. You look troubled. What’s wrong?” asked Jonghyun. “Ummm.. nothing. Just tell me what you want to tell me.”replied him. “Oh, come on hyung. You can share your problem. Mine can wait,” Jonghyun doesn’t want to confess if Jinki had some troubled, he doesn’t want to add his problems.

            “Umm... okay...  I’ll tell you..” Jinki replied uncertain. “yea,”responded Jonghun as he smiled at Jinki. “Actually..” “Yes?” “....” “What hyung?” “Actually...” “Yes, actually what hyung?” “Actually...” “Oh come on hyung. Just tell me already.” “A-actually... Lu-luna confessed to me!” answered Jinki half shouted. Jonghyun gasped. It’s looked like that he just lost his soul for a moment. “A-a-and... and then.. What’s your answer?”replied Jonghyun after he could compose himself again. “I didn’t give my answer yet. She said that I can give her answer tomorrow. But I’m confused Jjong. I don’t know what to answer. She’s the first person who confessed to me.”said Jinki panicked. “Ask your heart, hyung. D-do.. d-d-do you like her?” replied Jonghyun. Actually he afraid to asked that question, okay not to ask but afraid to hear the answer. “I-I..I don’t know Jjong. Okay, maybe I had a little crush on her a few months ago, but I think it’s already ended. She’s a sweet, bubbly, kind, and smart person. But... I don’t know” Jinki replied, he looked really troubled. Jonghyun was in pain to hear that. Just when he wants to confess, someone already confessed to his hyung and his hyung had a little crush on her.  It seems he doesn’t have any chance. His hyung really straight. He didn't want to trouble his hyung by his confession. Jinki seemed really troubled by Luna's confession, so how could he add more? 

          “Sorry, hyung. I couldn’t help you really much. I can’t give you answer because it’s your own hearts whom must to answer it.”replied Jonghyun. “But, I’ve never been in a relationship before.” said Jinki. “So, it’s your chance to try it,”replied Jonghyun. Oh, how could he say that?  Jonghyun was a babo. Jinki thought for a moment. “You’re right Jjong. I think I’ll give it a chance. I’ll say yes. Thanks, you’re really my best friend,” answered Jinki with a wide smile on his face. Jonghyun felt like a knife,no thousand knives just stabbed his heart. Best friend, yeah they just bestfriends and forever will stay that way. Not just that, by tomorrow Jinki will be Luna’s. “Then, Good luck hyung.” It was hard to say that. Jonghyun faked a smile to him. “Remember I’ll be there when you need me. I’m your best friend, right?” Jonghyun gave a bitter smile at the last sentences.

             Jinki gave his best smile to Jonghyun. “Thanks Jjong. So, now tell me what you want to tell me.”said Jinki. Jonghyun frowned. How could he say that now? He would just get a rejection. “ahh.. It’s nothing important hyung. It can wait. Don’t you have another appointment? You said that on break time,” Jonghyun tried to change the topic. Jinki looked at his watch. “Ahh.. you’re right Jjong. Sorry, I must go now. Talk to you later. Once again thank you so much. Bye Jjong.” Jinki rushed his way to his other appointment. Jonghyun waved at him “Bye hyung.”

            After Jinki disappeared from his view, his hand stopped midair. He clenched his hand. “I love you hyung,” he whispered to no one. His whisper carried by wind. “That’s what I wanna say to you.” He put his hand down and let it hang limp beside him. He stood there all alone, looking at the sky and the tree and the flowers. He closed his eyes and felt the wind blew his hair. His heart really hurt. ‘Ahh.. It’s hurt. So it’s the feeling of broken heart. I wish the wind could blow me away and let me fly away like dusts to somewhere far far away.’ thought Jonghyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the update~ Please don't hate me and kill me for making it like this *running and hide somewhere safe*

And thank you for the comment and subscribe~ I got 12 Subscriber and 4 comments

Love you guys~ I hope after this update you won't leave this story hehehe

@dafafadil24 : thank you dear ^^, sorry that Jjong couldn't confess his feeling in this chapter..

@Lulucyfier :thank you very much :D yeah he can do it but he didn't want to make Jinki more troubled...

@its_2pm_baby  : thank you :D but he couldn't confess... yet :(

@onewlovejulie : hehe thanks~ chonmaneyo, xie xie, arigatou :)

*Sorry but I think I won't update for awhile. I get more busier these days. I think I'll be busy until the end of October.

But maybe I'll try find some time to write and update :D

Please comment~

Love you all~ <3