Lee Chaerin

100% Synchronized

Kris referred to his team what he and Tao had agreed upon. They liked it and gave their approval right away. Tao immediately began preparation for the contest that will be aired on television.

 

He went to pay a visit to his trainees who were doing really well after weeks of training.

“Okay everyone gather around! I have a good news” he said. He informed them about the contest coming up where one person will be chosen to endorse Wu Group’s latest line of cosmetics. The news made everyone excited.

Chaerin was among the people who were indifferent. She isn’t happy about the contest being aired on TV. She was usually shy and she was afraid of messing up. And to top that, if Tao would be one of the judges, she would surely be made an embarrassment on live TV. “Eotteokhe?” she muttered after Tao left the practice room.

 

The next day, the trainees were brought over to Wu Entertainment to get them familiar with the place since the shooting will be mostly done there.

“Okay trainees, you have two weeks to prove yourself to the judges. It’s a surprise on who they will be but you might meet some of them here today. You have your free time so feel free to go around the place” Tao said before leaving them.

 

Chaerin started exploring the building. She thought it looks elegant; very well-fitted for celebrities. A spiral staircase caught her attention. “Where does this go to?” she asked herself before carefully going up.

The staircase ended in a small hallway that leads to a glass door. She walked towards it and hesitated when she reached it. She mustered up the courage to go inside.

Her eyes widened upon seeing the place. The walls, floors, ceiling, and furniture were all black while the computers and huge speakers were gold. She wondered what room it was. It was her first time seeing that kind of place so she was so mesmerized that she didn’t notice someone coming in.

She and the guy who entered were both surprised.

“Oh sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude” she breathlessly exclaimed.

“W-wait! You look familiar” the guy said.

“What?” she confusedly asked and looked at him to see if she recognizes him. “You’re UG’s Zico! We met at Wu University” she reminded him.

“Oh right! Lee Chaerin right?” he snapped.

“Yes. We were introduced once by Yoongi… I mean Suga-sshi” she replied.

“Yes, I remember that. Wait what are you doing here?” he wondered.

Chaerin explained to him the reason and she felt apologetic for barging in.

“It’s alright. How long will you be here?” he asked.

“Whole day” she answered.

“Awesome, Yoongi hyung will be here soon. He is running a little late. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see you” he commented.

Hearing those made Chaerin’s heart rate speed up. She hasn’t seen Yoongi since she started training. She already grew fond of him.

 

She sat silently at the sofa while Zico works a new song.

“There he is!” Zico called once Suga opened the door. He stood up and whispered, “Hyung, you have a visitor. I’m sure you’re gonna like her” he teased, which made him confused.

He only got what he was saying when he stepped inside and saw Chaerin. “Ch-chaerin-sshi? W-what are y-you doing here?” he stuttered.

“Oh, I…” she couldn’t continue because her mind went blank.

“She’s here for the modelling show, you know that right?” Zico butted in.

“Yeah. Wait you’re a trainee in Wu Fashion?” His eyes widened in shock and excitement.

“Yes, wae?” she replied.

“Nothing…” he lied.

 

“What’s the matter with you?” Zico asked once Chaerin had left. “Stuttering, shaking and uncontrollable smiling? What did you do to Suga hyung?!”

“Shut up Jiho! What’s wrong anyway?” he asked seemingly clueless that he had been acting weird in front of Chaerin.

“Hyung! Do you like Chaerin-sshi? Are you so happy to see her?” He cornered him.

“No! Of course not” he defended. “I just like the fact that she will be here often” he said and then looked dreamily.

“Hyung, c’mon! That’s the same thing! Anyway, please don’t make it too obvious!” he scolded him.

“Was I too obvious?” he frustratingly inquired.

Jiho, unfortunately, nodded in response.

Suga felt embarrassed. But he couldn’t help it. He waited for this for a long time. He had always wished that Chaerin will sign under Wu Group so he can see her often. Yes, he was charmed by her.

 

A few days passed and the most awaited day for Wu Group had arrived. It was the day when the search for the model for Wu’s new product line will begin.

Tao arrived at the studio early for last minute preparations. He had been so busy arranging everything. He was dedicated to pull off a great show.

 

The audience started filling up the seats. In front, members of Wu Group were already settled. There was the chairman, Wu Kangta with his wife Li Yin. Tao’s dad and mom, Kangta and Boa, also went to see the show.

“Annyeong Boa-sshi” Li Yin sarcastically greeted her sister-in-law.

“Annyeong” Boa chicly replied. “I see you’re here to see my son’s show. I’m so proud of Zitao-ah” she gloated.

“Yes, we are. Kris’ told us that he ‘ASKED’ Tao’s help. Didn’t you know that it was his idea to use the trainees for marketing?” she retorted.

Boa got annoyed. She didn’t like people treating Tao as someone inferior, especially not to Kris. “I’m surprised Kris still has time for that? He has so much to do already. I hope he wouldn’t turn out to be a disappointment, nae Tony-sshi? After all, it was your decision. Just pray that you wouldn’t regret it” she sharply commented.

“Oh I assure you. He wouldn’t be because soon, he will be replacing his father” Li Yin gloated back.

Boa’s body stiffened. Of course, Kris still had the advantage over Tao. He was already appointed as Tony’s successor.

 

Chaerin was sitting in their changing room. She was feeling uneasy since the day she stepped in Wu Entertainment. She didn’t know why; maybe she was nervous because of the contest. She decided to get some fresh air on the rooftop garden of the building which was now her favorite place.

“Chaerin-sshi?” Suga called when he noticed the blonde-haired girl sitting on the bench.

“Suga-sshi” she said and then bowed.

“You’re getting used to calling me Suga. It hurts. I introduced myself as Min Yoongi, the first time we met” he pouted cutely.

“I-I thought I should call you that because you’re UG’s Suga” she reasoned out.

“Just because I’m UG’s Suga? No, I don’t want you calling me that. Yoongi is fine” he advised.

Chaerin humbly nodded. “Okay, Yoongi-sshi.”

“That sounds better!” he exclaimed. “Anyway, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be preparing for the show?” he asked.

“There are still 20 minutes before it starts. I just wanted some fresh air” she explained.

Suga walked towards her to sit at the other bench facing hers. “I didn’t know you come to this place?”

“I’ve just discovered it a few days ago” she replied.

“Well, let me welcome you to the best hiding place in this building” he said enthusiastically.

“Really, this is the best place here?” she curiously asked.

“Yes, aside from the studio where you snuck in on your first day” he answered.

“Wait! I didn’t sneak in” she defended.

“Hmmm… then what do you call walking in a restricted area without permission?” he jokingly asked.

“Well… Uhm… I… Call..” she stuttered as she find the right words. “I call it exploring?” she cutely stated.

“Okay okay. I’ll give in to that” he responded and the laughed.

Chaerin shyly giggled.

“Hey, look at the time! Your 20 minutes is almost up! We should go!” he offered.

They both ran towards the studio where the show will be filmed.

“Goodluck, Chaerin-sshi! I know you’ll do your best!” he cheered before leaving her in the backstage.

Chaerin called out, “Thanks.” She was feeling better now. After talking to Suga, her worries went away. She knew that she just have to do her best.

                                          

The show was hosted by a popular fashion icon named Eun Hye. She began the show by introducing the judges that will oversee the models performance for 2 whole weeks.

“Everyone, please welcome our judges. First is a famous celebrity and fashion icon who will be official celebrity endorser of Nature Republic along with the soon-to-be winner of this show , UG’s Suga!” she announced.

 

Chaerin’s eyes widened upon hearing what the host said. He is one of the judges? Why didn’t he say so? she frustratingly thought.

 

“Our next judge is Wu Entertainment’s President and Wu Fashion Korea’s Vice President, Mr.Wu Zitao” she narrated.

Everyone clapped for him, except for Li Yin who was bitterly watching. Kangta and Boa were proudly looking at their son.

“Next is Lee Group’s Princess and known for her gorgeous fashion, Ms. Tiffany Lee” she said next. “And lastly and obviously not the least, the President of Wu Corporation and successor and son of the Mr. Tony Wu, chairman of Wu Group,  the fashionable Mr. Kris Wu!” she exclaimed.

Li Yin eyed Boa before enthusiastically clapping for her son.

 

After introducing the judges, the host went on to present the contestants one-by-one as they walked on the runway.

“Let me introduce our 10 contestants, Kim Hyuna, Park Yenny, Jun Hyosung, Park Jiyeon…” She went on introducing them as they paced down the runway, impressing the judges with their unique looks, exquisite figures and signature walks. “…Lee Amy, Park Hyomin, Im Nana, Song Sungah, Park Kyungri…”

Nine girls were already lined up on the stage.

“…and Lee Chaerin” she lastly introduced.

 

By the mention of her name, Kris suddenly stiffened and intently watched as the girl walked down the runway. He suddenly remembered a very important person in his life, Song Jiyoon.

 

Chaerin confidently walked but inside she was very nervous. A lot of eyes were glued to her. Why? Am I doing it wrong? Do I look ugly? Did they hate me? Why are they staring like that? she panicky thought.

 

Kris stared at her. The feeling while looking at her became familiar as he was reminded of the day when he met her at the bar where he saved her from 3 men who were harassing her. And then, the day when a girl peeking at Tao’s office was startled when they came flashed back to his mind. Of course, that small physique and blonde hair is already etched into his mind. He pulled out the bracelet which he found outside Tao’s office, Chaerin, he looked at the name. So, Lee Chaerin is the owner of this. Chaerin-sshi, who are you? he curiously thought.

 

Kris wasn’t the only one shocked by the sound of her name. At the audience, two people seated in front watched in agape.

Lee Chaerin? Li Yin worriedly thought. She squeezed Tony’s hand tightly and looked at him in shock.

Tony was the same as her. His expression was dark and uneasy.

 

***END***

 

Here's another chapter for all of you! Thank you for being so patient and not unsubdscribing. I'll promise to update more frequently so stay tuned in for the next chapters.

Don't forget to leave your comments below. Iloveyou my dear Subbies and Readers!