Shot # 7

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Nice shot! That's it! One more! Smile more!"

It was a work day and Sooyoung and Yuri were present. It was currently Yuri's turn and the cameraman was stunned at Yuri. Yuri was a natural, even the staff stopped at what they were doing and watched Yuri do dozens of poses.

"And...That's a wrap for you!" The camera man shouted as he ran to Yuri and showed him his shots, Yuri nodding all the way.

"Thank you!" Yuri said as she smiled and walked out, bowing to the other staff. 

"Hey Soo!" Yuri called, waving to the Titan. "You look fabulous."

"I always do." She smirked, laughing maniacally.

Sooyoung was wearing an outfit smillar to the Dutch-boy paint mascot, which consisted a worn-out cream-colored long sleeved top, a jumper, the cuffs on the left rolled to the knee, and a pair of sneakers. Topped off with a worker cap. Her props consisted of a brush and a paint bucket. Her face also had a bit of face paint like she had done some house repainting. Yuri had the simillar look as well.

"Your turn, Soo." Yuri teased, winking.

"I will really punch you when I finish." Sooyoung threatened as she was called by the cameraman.

Then the editor tapped Yuri. "You're good to go now, Yuri." She said.  The editor was Lee Soonkyu, a stubborn shorty with short, blonde hair.

"Oh come on, Sunny-"

"Ei! Don't you call me that!" Editor Sunny cut off Yuri, smacking the young model with her clearbook.

"What am I supposed to call you then? Soonkyu?" Yuri teased, earning a glare from Sunny.

"Fine." The editor whispered.

"As I was saying, l'll just wait for Soo here."

"Okay. But make sure you go home after, okay?"

"Umm...Nah. Me and Soo will go for smoothies after. Wanna join?"

"Sooyoung is coming?"

"Of course. So what do you say? Are you coming?"

"Yes!"

Then Yuri noticed Sunny blushing, deciding to tease the small blonde.

"You like Sooyoung, Do you? Do you? DO YOU?"

Sunny suddenly looked at Yuri, punching Yuri's arm, she glared at Yuri once again.

"I DO NOT!" She squealed, earning everyone's attention besides Sooyoung and the cameraman. Sunny was embarassed and just bowed at everyone. "I'm sorry!"

"You're too obvious, Sunny~"

"Stop it, Kwon. I will so replace you."

Afraid to loose her job, she bowed. "I'm sorry, Ms. Lee!! I'm very sorry!"

Sunny smirked. "That's good. I should always put your job on the line to earn your respect." Yuri giggled and suddenly tickled Sunny's hips.

"This is for you, You shorty!" Yuri shouted, Sunny just giggling.

"Hey, what's going on?" a voice boomed.

The two then stopped, looking at the owner. 

"Ah, Ah, Sooyoung!" Sunny stammered as she tidied up her outfit.

"Oh. Hey Sunny." Sooyoung said as she tapped Sunny's shoulder, the latter blushing like a tomato. Yuri then elbowed Sunny's head, the latter stepping on Yuri's toes. 

"Yeow!!" She screamed, running away. Then Sunny and Sooyoung were left alone.

"So Sunny, do you wanna go for s

Please log in to read the full chapter