Shot # 13

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

As I gently placed Jessica on her bed, I lied down as well, getting close to her.

I my fingers on Jessica's cheek, feeling her warmth, even though it was cold and dark.

"You didn't have to do that." Jessica said. I can see her puffing her cheeks.

"Do what?" I teased, moving closer. I then felt her soft breath tickle me.

I knew she meant the bridal-carry thing. Well, I just felt like doing it, Jessica being cute and all. The Tomato Onesie adds like, 50% cuteness.

"Nevermind..." She sighed, shifting her position, her back facing me.

"Are you mad?"

"No. I'm just sleepy...Good Night."

I checked her alarm clock. It was only 8:30.

"You go to sleep this early?" I asked, embracing her back.

Jessica yawned. "Well... No."

"Why are you sleepy, then?"

She didn't answer. I think she fell asleep already, in a middle of a conversation?

Well...There's no helping it.

I slowly pulled down her hood, brushing off the hair. I've found her nape.

There were no lights, but I could still see that her nape was pale. It was pretty.

I placed my lips on her nape, gently it. Some sensation suddenly took over my body, so I on it some more.

I was going nuts until,

"What the hell are you doing?" Jessica shrieked, turning her head. She held her nape. "Ew. It's moist."

"I'm sorry." I laughed. "I couldn't help it."

"You could have just....said so."

Then she shifted back to her original position, facing me. This time, we were closer than earlier.

She buried her face into my neck.

"It's hard for me too, you know." She softly said. "But I'd like to take things slowly."

I looked at her. I can see clearly now, my vision adjusting to the dark and all.

"Okay then, Tomato-unnie."

"Stop calling me that." Then she closes her eyes, wrapping her arms around my waist.

We were in each other's arms.

"So are we really dating?" Jessica whispers, loud enough for me to hear.

I haven't really thought about that. . .

"Yes, we are." I sounded unsure. "Don't you think it's kind of fast?"

"But on TV, I've seen people fall for other people over the internet. Some even get married even though they didn't date."

"Oh! I've watched something similar on MTV."

"I don't get why they make shows out of those kinds of people. I think it isn't nice."

I didn't know she had a side like this. I honestly thought she was the kind to just laugh at those kind of shows.

She was so cute at that moment, her eyes closed. I can't resist. My lust gauge is going up by the second and I can't help it.

But I don't want to scare her, so I just hugged her as tight as I could.

"H-Hey, Yuri! That hurts!" She squeaked. "Stop that!"

You blew it, Kwon!

"I'm sorry, Sica. It just that. . . I'm having a hard time."

"Why?"

"It's because you're so adorable right now." I'm embarassed. "I want to. . . eat you up."

Jessica's eyes widened. Is she angry? Surprised?

"I know it's gross. . . I'm sorry."

Then out of nowhere, she kissed my cheek. "It's not gross." she says. "It's natural to feel that way, right?"

"But I thought you wanted to take things slowly?" I asked her, letting out forheads touch.<

Please log in to read the full chapter