Shot # 15

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So. . . She's Jessica~"

"Yuri talks about you non-stop!!"

"Stop embarassing me, you two!"

Sunny picked them up because of Sooyoung, who had a lot of groceries to carry. It wasn't  Sunny's first time seeing Jessica, but it was her first time talking to her. She and Sooyoung were (kind of) humiliating Yuri.

"She's gaga for you, Jessi!" Sooyoung teases, poking Yuri's thigh. She sat in front with Sunny while Yuri and Jessica stayed at the back. Sooyoung's laugh was loud, annoying the hell out of Yuri.

Jessica hesitated at first, but she looked at Yuri and smiled at the latter. Yuri felt her face go hot, so she smiled it off. Her titan of a friend Sooyoung didn't notice, so she was relieved.

"Are we there yet?" Jessica mouthed. Yuri tilts her head, understanding nothing. The car stops,

"What now, Sooyoung?" Sunny squeals, Sooyoung opening her door.

"Please, woman! I forgot to buy my potato chips for tomorrow!" Sooyoung shouts, getting out and running to the mini-store.

Sunny closes Sooyoung's door, pulling the brake. "That Shikshin. She's really hard to hate." she says, "She forgot her wallet."

Yuri lets out a loud laugh, playfully hits Jessica's thigh.

"I'm gonna go after her. She might cry. She is a crybaby."

Yuri then stops laughing. "Sure, Sunny. Mind if you could get me some Cheetos as well?"

"Pay up first."

"Just tell 'em to cut it off my from my pay."

"Okay, since it'll be from your check, I'll throw in some noodles as well." Sunny teases.

Yuri sighs, "Okay, fine." Then she rummages through her bag, picking up her wallet. "Here. The change should be 200W." She hands Sunny a 5000W bill.

Sunny gives her an evil smile. "No way. I'd buy a candy bar." Then she goes out, leaving Yuri and Jessica.

Jessica puffs her cheeks. "I told my mother I'd be back at 6:30. It's already 7."

Yuri thought it was cute, so she threw her body on Jessica's, making the two of them lie down. Yuri embraces Jessica, rubbing her head against Jessica's chest. Inhailing the latter's scent, she let out an "Ah~".

"Stop that. It's kind of uncomfortable." Jessica complains. Yuri looked at her then she sat on all fours, trapping Jessica.

She kisses Jessica's lips, gripping her wrists. She tries to open Jessica's mouth with her tounge, the latter biting Yuri's lip.

Sitting up, Yuri stops because she felt a sting on her bottom lip, on it, she tastes blood. Jessica follows. She sits up, holding Yuri's thigh for support.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Jessica apologizes, only to be kissed on the nose.

"It's okay, Sica. It doesn't really hurt."

"But. . ."

"You can give it a kiss to make it heal faster." Yuri jokes.

". . . Okay."
Yuri was surprised. It was only a joke and Jessica was being serious. But she was also happy at the same time. So she pouts, showing Jessica the small cut. Jessica feels more guilty, seeing Yuri's lip slightly bleeding. Then she nears Yuri's face, giving the wounded lip a peck.

"Is it okay now?" Jessica asks.

"I'm doing fine, now." Yuri grins. "Thank you."

And at that moment, Jessica was in awe. Because of the night sky and distant lights from the gas station, Yuri's tan skin had a lighter shade than usual and her eyes sparkled. Jessica couldn't resist anymore, so she hugged Yuri.

"I like you. . . I like you so much."

Yuri hugs Jessica with one arm and places the other on her head, rubbing it.

It's not like Yuri wanted to keep her relationship with Jessica a secret, in fact, she wanted to tell the whole world that Jessica Jung was her girlfriend and she loves her very much. It's just that she knows that Jessica wasn't ready and Korea looked down on same- couples. So if they come out now, their lives might be in peril. Since she was a famous model, she might be hunted down by the media and Jessica will be involved.

They stayed like that until the front doors open, separating them.

"For a mini-mart, it had a long line." Sooyoung complains, buckling her seatbelt.

"Tell me about it." says Sunny as she reverses, then drives back to the traffic flow. "We had to stay in line for fifteen freaking minutes for a three bags of chips!"

"But I did get my chips, so I think the wait was worth it."

"Shut up, Sooyoung."

Yuri grabbed onto the edge of Sunny's seat. "Where's my bag of Cheetos?" she groans.

"It's with Sooyoung, you twit."

"Why are you mad, Sunny Bunny?" Yuri teases, being shooed by Sunny.

Sooyoung nears her lips onto Yuri's ears, "She has to do her business." she whispers, making Yuri laugh hard.

Poor Sunny was stressed than earlier, and the traffic wasn't helping. She hit her head onto the steering wheel. She desperately needed to go to the bathroom.

Sooyoung and Yuri only laughed at their manager.

Jessica laughed a

Please log in to read the full chapter