Shot # 2

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

"You start later, okay?"

"Yes, Ms. Park. I'm really sorry."

Then I shut the door, walking back to the classroom. 

Now I'm being issued extra homework and community service at lunch and after school for three weeks.

This is just great. Now I won't see the drama I was always rushing home for.

All for a projector! And that Kwon Yuri...Dammit!!

So as I went inside the classroom, almost everyone looked at me like I was some criminal. I just faced faced the floor as I walked back to my seat.

"Way to go, Jung. Now we can't have History."

But isn't that what you wanted? Self-Study period? please!

As I took my seat, the tall kid Sooyoung looked at me. "I know you didn't mean it." Then she smiled, then she went back to her phone.

At least someone understands me.

So it was already lunch and I had to report to the Faculty room for my task.

"Just put these around." A teacher said as she handed me rolls of posters and a stapler. And then I went off.

As I went to the first board, I opened the poster. It was about a contest I didn't give a care about. So I stapled it to the cork board as fast as I could.

Then suddenly, a group of girls passed by.

"Hey look, it's Ditz-sica." one girl said. They were not from my class but my screw-up seemed to spread like wildfire.

"You might staple your !" another girl teased. I still did not give a care.

I hate people like them. All they want is attention, attention, attention.

Then they walked away. I think they hated being ignored.

So I walked away as well, moving on to the next board.

 

After a short trip around the school, I finally finished posting those blasted posters.

I then had my lunch at my usual spot, at the stairs that led to the auditorium. Nobody hangs out around here so it's good to say that it's my favorite place.

I didn't like having lunch at the classroom or the cafeteria.

"And I thought going to an all-girls school would be nice." I sighed, picking up a fish cake with my chopsticks.
 

"It actually is nice. Everyone is cute."


I sighed as I heard the voice that sounded too familliar already. 

"Come out, Kwon."

How could somebody infiltrate my spot?! Ugh.

Then Yuri sat down beside me. "I'm surprised that you know me already."

"I'm sorry. This is my first time talking to someone besides my Mom, My cat Peach and a teacher." I said in one breath, continuing to eat my lunch.

Then she started talking again.

"Why don't you eat at the cafeteria? It's much more lively there." She asked, looking at me with her stupid grin.

"I don't like people." I flatly

Please log in to read the full chapter