Shot # 16

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week has passed and Jessica was finally used to her new phone, with the help of Yuri, Sooyoung, and sometimes Sunny with camera-related problems.

It was finally the first day of the last month of the year, which means Yuri and Sooyoung's workload increase, with publishing houses contacting Sunny, their manager, for her girls to model for their magazines. Of course, she wouldn't decline because of the pay. It's the Christmas season for Pete's sake! There will be bonuses for sure.

Christmas vacation was also around the corner, but before they get to enjoy their holidays, they must suffer the Final Exams. Finals were always a breeze for Jessica, but for Yuri and Sooyoung, along with their non-stop work, it'd be a miracle if they pull it off.

Instead of reviewing for their three-day long test, the models, along with their tiny manager, were at a studio for a shoot and a quick interview.

"I can't wait for Winter break," Sooyoung sighs, "Boy, am I exhausted."

Sooyoung had her bangs from side-swept to full. For the shoot, she was given a burgundy outerwear wool coat, a black long-sleeve for the inside, and black leggings for the bottom. To top the outfit off, she wore a plain olive green scarf.

"But there's still finals, Soo." Yuri says, chuckling a bit. She was amused at her tall friend who slumped herself on the couch that served as a prop for their shoot. 

Yuri had her usual hairdo, but it was curled a bit. Her coordinate included a duffle coat, like Sooyoung's scarf, it was also olive green. Inside was a gray sweater. For the bottom part, she had skinny jeans and a pair of low-cut navy blue Chucks.

Sooyoung fakes a cry. "Can we not take the test anymore?" then she places her arm on her eyes.

"Don't sleep on us, you lazy ." Sunny reprimands, lightly hitting Sooyoung's belly with her tablet. 

Suddenly, one of the staff members appeared and referred to her tablet. It seems that everyone has their own tablets.

"Sooyoung-ah, we'll start with your shoot first. Please get ready." She says, Sooyoung sitting up and giving her a weak thumbs up, making the staff member worry.

"Are you feeling okay, Sooyoung-ah? Do you want something to drink? Maybe some candy?" Sooyoung shakes her head and stands up. "No thanks, Yoon-ji." she smiles, brushing off non-existent dust from her coat. She wraps her arms around Sunny's neck and playfully whines.

"Take me home, Sunny Bunny." She cries, Yuri laughing at her. 

"If you can see yourself right now, Soo." Yuri chuckles, "Are you okay there, Manager Lee?" she jokes, the tiny woman glating at her. It was times like this that Yuri lightened up the mood, the staff members that were present smiling or giggling along. Yoon-ji, the staff member from earlier, appeared again, a re-touch kit in hand.

"You're up, Sooyoung-ah." She calls, gesturing the giant model to come near her.

Sooyoung then switches from giant-baby to professional model. She lets go of Sunny's shoulder and fixates herself, not forgetting to give Yuri the 'I'm going to kill you' look. The tan woman just laughs again and transfers to the other portion of the studio.

"Sooyoung-ah, please follow me in two minutes," Yoon-ji says as she walks away. Only Sooyoung and Sunny were left and the latter wraps her arms around Sooyoung, tip-toeing and puckering her lips. Sooyoung smiles at her puny girlfriend, puts her slender arms around Sunny's waist, and slowly kisses her lips. 

"Hey, I forgot to tell you that I've finished playing Pokémon Y." Sunny says, Sooyoung pouting.

"That's good," She says, placing her forehead on Sunny's. "Now I'll finally have some alone time with you." Then she kisses Sunny again, but quicker.

"But new versions came out." Sunny says, cutely pulling out her tongue, Sooyoung squinting her eyes at the action.

"I'll tell every game store to ban you from buying, then." Sooyoung smirks.

"But I have memberships to almost every game store here in the Jung District." Sunny smirks too, "They reserve copies for me whenever my favorite titles release new versions."

Sooyoung pouts, "I'll. . . shred your cards then." Sunny gives her jealous girlfriend an eyesmile. "Aw, Sooyoungie, please don't get mad!"

"I'm. . . not mad."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes-"

Then Sooyoung rams her lips onto Sunny's, shutting the older girl up. Sooyoung wasn't really mad.

Please log in to read the full chapter