Shot # 4.5

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since Kwon Yuri transferred to Jessica's school and Jessica did not like her one bit.

She hated Gym class. But when Class D, her class and Class B, which was Yuri's, had suddenly had gym together in order for the upcoming Sports Festival, she hated Gym even more.

So Jessica was on her way home when she spotted a convinience store nearby.

"Guess I'll buy some Ice Cream, then. I think I still have time until it airs."

As she went inside the huge conviniece store, she was greeted by the nice staff.

"Welcome to HaminyMart!"

She just bowed to them as she went to find the Self-Service soft serve machine.

Then she passed by a big rack of Magazines. It was sorted by target audience, from childrens' to spicy magazines for adults.

She never bought Magazines because it never did intrest her.

As she examined the rack, the "For Teenage women" corner caught her eyes. She was surprised.

"K-K-K-Kwon Yuri?" she stuttered.

"Do you need assistance, Ma'am?" An employee asked Jessica, who was still surprised.

Then this employee looked at where Jessica was looking.

"Oh. Kwon Yuri?" The employee started. "She's very famous. She appears regularly in that magazine. I know. I'm a fan of that magazine. I think it's her seventh or eigth time appearing as a cover girl."

Then Jessica looked at the female employee. "F-Famous, you say?"

The female employee nodded. "She appears in every teen magazine these days. But I think 'Beauteen' is like, her home, maybe?"

"Look, She's also cover for 'Seoul Teen Today' and 'Scarlet' for this month." She said as she pulled out two magazines from the rack.

Jessica examined the 'Scarlet' magazine.

Yuri looked stunning. Her hair was all over, red lipstick on her lips, mouth slightly opened. She also wore some kind of woman suit, blazer open, two buttons undone and tie loose.

Jessica had open, the employee looking at the magazine as well.

"y, isn't she?" She complemented, giggling.

"HYOYEON! DON'T SCARE THE CUSTOMERS AGAIN!" A woman shouted, earning the employee's attention.

"I AM NOT!!" She shouted back, getting back to Jessica. "So, what are you gonna pick?"

"I was gonna buy Ice Cream but..." Then she pulled out the 'Beauteen' magazine. "B-B-But I'll take this instead."

"Beauteen, eh? That's a good choice too!" Hyoyeon said, looking at the magazine Jessica picked. "And it also has a mystery poster included! Oh. And that cheap tote bag again."

Jessica bowed to Hyoyeon. "Thank you very much!"

Hyoyeon laughed. "No biggie. It's my job."

Then Jessica proceeded to checkout.

There was nobody behind the register. And then Hyoyeon popped out.

"It's me again~" She said as she scanned the magazine. ""Would you also want a lighter with that?" Is what I was gonna ask but I realized you don't smoke cause you're a minor." She joked.

Then another woman appeard out of nowhere, hitt

Please log in to read the full chapter