KWON MEETS KIM

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

Letting go is the most hardest thing to do especially if that person loves you too but in some cases you have to decide for the best and letting you go is the right thing to do for the both of us.

 

Sooyoung enter the liitle apartment it was just left open, Seriously? he knew that Yuri is a cop but letting his door open? is he trying to kill himself especially that his death threaths is flooding everyday.

"Yuri" he called and started walking, the living room is empty his bedroom is empty even the kitchen, where is that black monkey? then someone cough it leads to the bathroom he hurriedly go there only to see him sitting on the floor hugging the bowl while his head is place at the side of the bowl. He let out a breath and kneel beside Yuri.

"Hey,wake up" he shake him but he just groan and turn his head to the side.

"Yul?" he sighed and just remove him from hugging the bowl or seriously he won't leave there.

He slowly carried him placing his arms at his shoulder and make him walk. The alcohol smell is very evident at him, he is quite heavy Sooyoung Threw him at his bed to make him sleep properly.

"You really hurt yourself Kwon" Sooyoung said while looking at him.

sooyoung started to Clean his house and by the way his house is a total mess and it will be a long day to clean it.

 

YURI POV

I woke up feeling the pain in my head it hurt it really hurts i massage my head then i remove myself from the bed and slowly walk to the living room only to see sooyoung placing food at the low table.

"You're awake, i was about to wake you up" he smiled and placed a glass at the low table i look around the house that he notice.

"You are going to pay me for cleaning and cooking for you" Then he sat at the floor and point the other side of the table gesturing me to sit down that i did.

"I guess i owe you one Choi" I said and get the chopsticks, he Grin and started eating.

"You need to be strong Yuri-ah, Maybe fate had already prepared a perfect person just for you so just wait for her"

That's what that shikshin said before she left and go home of course he lectured me of so many things and one of them is to close my door.


XXXXXXX POLICE HEADQUARTERS

 

I am Sitting  at the bench in front of the vending machine while blowing my hot coffee when suddenly i remember the exact scene When Nichkhun threw his money at me and say those words.

"You're nothing Kwon"

Giving up on Miyoung because i don't have the money to save her family.

"Miyoung loves you stupid" The other part of my mind never fails to make me remember that i just let out a sigh and lean my head at the wall.

"Hey"

Just by that voice I know that it was him, i look at him.

"Can you spare me a change"

I grab some coins from my pocket and threw it at him.

"Thanks" he said and put the coins at the machine.

He sip some coffee "Ahh!" It seems he got relaxed by that.

He sitted beside me and lean his head at the wall too.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

"Did you cry?"

I shook my head. he place his hand at my head and rub it. "Then do it now"

I bowed my head then for amoment there was silence, my shoulders started to shake slowly i felt it, a hot liquid fell from my eyes.

Hyung just continued sipping his coffee not minding me and for a moment he let me cry.


 

A brown haired guy entered the headquarters followed by several men wearing black coat and tie they look so scary.

"Mr. Kim"

The brown haired guy stop and walk towards the direction of the man who just called him.

He bowed same with the brown haired guy followed by his men.

"This way" The man respectfully make them follow him.

 

Meanwhile at the head's office Yuri and Donghae are just sitting and talking while waiting for their head who just called them.

Minutes later the door opened Yuri and Donghae stood up while their head entered with someone who looks rich, The rich guy was followed by group of men who look tough and strong.

"Mr. Kim here they are" Their head point at them that Yuri and Donghae bowed.

This guy looks rich and respectable the way their head acts towards the guy.

 

YURI POV

"Sit"  their head kindly push the chair to make him sit that he did.

I look at him sternly,He's rich like that bastard Nichkhun but their aura is different this guy is way more high than that nichkhun.

"Are they really good?" Mr. Kim asked bluntly that i saw hyung's face jerked up.

"Yes, Yes, they are one of the best Mr. Kim" Our head said proudly that i grin. 'we really are the best' I thought to myself.

"Taeyeon, call me Taeyeon, stop calling me Mr. Kim" his voice is calm yet dangerous.

"Ok Taeyeon-shii" Our head responded respectfully.

Now im curious who is this guy? he looks the same age as me but the way our head talks and moves to him it seems he's like a god.

He is surrounded by several guys who look dangerous then i frowned the other one is a woman?

"Yoong" i heard him say then immediately one of the man came near Mr. Kim and gave him a folder.

Mr.Kim place the folder in front of us. "It's a contract i just want to make sure of things" hyung and i look at our head that nodded at us signaling us to agree.

"What is this contract about?" it was hyung

"It's how you will be paid" he answer it simply."

"Then let's get this started" Hyung said in a serious tone.

Mr. Kim grin and look at the two of us "What are your names?"

"Lee Donghae"   "Kwon Yuri"

"Ok im Kim Taeyeon"

This guy looks someone who matches Miyoung well i frowned as i thought, this guy is so differnt from Nichkhun and most especially it makes me more look like a dirt compared to him.

The one who was called Yoong gave another folder To Mr. Kim. he place it again at the table 

"I want you to investigate this Throughly"

Hyung opened the folder and the first thing that appeared was a picture of a woman.

"Who is she?" Hyung look at Mr. Kim but he did not answer instead it was Yoong who answered

"It's master's fiancee" Yoong answered hyung that he nodded.

my eyes can't help but to look at the picture, she look like an angel if Mr. Kim is a god then she is a goddess.

"Are we going to invesigate if she's having an affair?" hyung joked and laughed

"No" Mr.Kim said it firmly that hyung's laugh drained down immediately.

" You're going to investigate how she died" He said calmly.

Hyungs eyes widen while mine something from my heart suddenly streaks and somehow i felt a little of regret.

Such a beautiful woman is dead and how did he manage to take it when his fiancee died?

"What is her name?" for the first time i spoke

Mr. Kim look at me and our eyes met.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon"

He said still looking at me

"Jessica"

I unconciosly said.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon" I repeated.

"A beautiful name" then i smiled sheeplishly




Hi guys another update and thanks to everyone who support this story please leave a comment to make this author happy and btw before i forgot.

 

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY to 2NE1 the group that led me to kpop.... im a blackjack and SONE at the same time hehhehehehhe

thanks again.......