______________

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

 

 

YEAR 2007 (KSHS)

 

Yuri look at the whole place as the workers are busy doing their work.......

 

' In this bridge 7 years later Sica will die here '  Yuri thought to himself as he look at the brige that is built...

 

He uncounciously clenched his fist and gritted his teeth......

 

' I'll stop it, I won't let it ' 

 

*******************************

 

Jessica is flipping the page of the magazine lazily while waiting for Yuri at the back of the school grounds....

 

When......

 

"Are you sure about this?"

 

She heard someone murmured not far from her that she raise her attention a little....

She slowly peek at the side of the wall where she heard it and there she saw a student with another guy who seems a little older than the other....

 

"Hyung i can't do this" she heard the younger one said....

The older one smiled that Sica just look at him and somehow he looks like he had seen that guy before....

 

"No one will know this if you will be careful" The older one said while shaking the head of the younger one who is mumbling in obvious frustration....

 

The older guy patted the younger one's head...

 

"I'll trust that Yuri won't know this too" Jessica now is really focus on them when she heard Yuri's name being mentioned...

 

"Hyung why don't we just tell it to Yuri hyung" The younger one said in frustration that the older one just shook his head...

 

"Yuri can't take it Amber surely if he heard  this now"

Amber just sighed and nodded in finality...."Okay i will not tell anything" Amber raise his hand at the older guy....

 

Jessica is now really curious as to what they are talking about....

 

She is about to get closer.....

 

When....

 

"Sica" She glance fastly when she heard Yuri's voice approaching at her direction.....

Because Yuri's voice is loud the two guys who are talking that Jessica is peeking secretly saw her that Jessica's face is caught so busted when the two guys look at her.....

 

The three are just looking at each other and no one talk until Yuri jump out of the scene that Jessica glance back at Yuri....

 

"Oh! hyung" Yuri said as he saw the guy that Jessica is looking at.....

 

"Yuri!" the older guy ran into Yuri and hug him that Jessica got startled a little when they hug tightly while patting each other's back.....

 

"Did you miss high school that you came back here?" Yuri laugh off as he said that  to the older guy....

The older guy just laugh it off too then he glance at Jessica...

"Jessica Jung" Jessica said as she notice that he is waiting for her to respond.....

 

"She is my friend" Yuri added that the older guy finally smile....

"Lee Donghae" Donghae bowed before...

"Amber Liu" The younger one then introduce himself.....

 

Yuri then smile as he realize that this meeting is new to the cycle of his time......

His hyung never visited school since forever cause he hate school but in this timeline Donghae visited the school which is new....

And then Donghae who is his sunbae and Amber who is his Dongsaeng at work Met Jessica who they never met until their case at 2014 and as far as he knew they only saw her at a picture....How will this affect his real time....?

 

He really can't tell how this will affect him to be honest.....

 

***************************

 

"Are Donghae oppa and Amber so close to you?"

Yuri look back at Sica as they are now walking home together....

Yuri smiled before he nodded.....

"We are close and we are planning to be police officers someday" Yuri answered while they are walking.....

Jessica nodded before she glance at the place they are walking at......

 

"Yuri look" Jessica pull Yuri back that Yuri stop.......

 

Beautiful sea of lights are surrounding the new bridge at the other side of them where they are standing at....

"That bridge is finally built" Jessica said as she is looking at that direction that Yuri look at it too but opposite to Jessica's reaction he is not amaze to it....

 

"Sica"

Jessica look back at Yuri with a smile 

"What is it?"

 

"Promise me that you won't drive your car there for the next 7 years of your life"

Jessica smiled and she looks at Yuri weirdly but he sounded so serious that she just nodded....

 

"Why? and how will i drive their when im even afraid of driving"

Yuri's eyes flinched a little

"afraid?"

Jessica nodded in a cute way...."I will never drive a car because my heart is weak and a simple accident can cause me a trauma"

Jessica smiled

"Don't worry i won't drive i promise you that" She said surely.....

 

"One of the cars there was the car of Mr.Kim's fiancee, Jung Sooyeon"

 

Yuri's eyes widen as he remembers that..

 

"Are you sure about that" Yuri ask without hesitation that Jessica got startled a little...

"Yes im sure of it" Jessica just answered without even knowing why Yuri suddenly acted like she is so worried...

 

Then everything stops again that Yuri turn around only to see the fortune teller right in front of him.....

 

"eey! you are really ruining your own timeline Kwon Yuri"

"What does this mean? Taeyeon didn't say anything about Jessica having a weak heart that could cause her trauma " Yuri ASKED immediately

 

the fortune teller rolled her eyes at him.....

"Your not even greeting me" She said complaining....

Yuri is now thinking deeply when the fortune teller spoke.....

 

"Because Taeyeon didn't knew how she died"

 

That made Yuri really confuse....

"What are you saying he said the details to hyung for us to investigate"

The fortune teller shrugged her shoulders...

"There are things that i want to tell you Kwon Yuri and i want you to listen carefully" Yuri tensed up as he saw her all serious...

 

"Jessica will not drive and there is something in Jessica that will never cause her to die"

 

Yuri is just looking  and listening to her.......

 

"What is it?" Yuri ask that the fortune teller smiled sheeplishly....

 

"Her promise to you"

 

Yuri bowed his head before he step closer.....

 

"Say it....." Yuri smiled easingly "Sica is still alive right?"

 

The fortune teller is about to snap back his finger to disappear but Yuri held her......

 

"Can i do something first"

The fortune teller didn't get to react when Yuri step away from her and came closer to Jessica....

 

Yuri put herself closer to Sica and hug her so tight while she's froze up.....

 

"Im glad that your alive" Yuri said while hugging her that the only witness is the fortune teller......

 

"I won't let you die,,,,,,"

 

 

"Sica"

 



AN UPDATE THANKS AGAIN AND BYEE.... CAN SOMEONE JUST PUT A COMMENT HAHAHAHA