TIME TO LET GO

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

"You Look beautiful unnie" Hwang Seohyun clasped her two hands while looking at her unnie who just looks at the mirror expressionless.

Of course the younger girl notice it but she don't want to make questions that can make things complicated.

"Hyunnie"  Miyoung called the younger girl's attention that look at her and answer her attentively.

"Yes unnie" She smiled a little.

Miyoung look at herself at the mirror, she looks elegant,beautiful or whatever pretty things you want to say but she felt a little or too much sad to be honest.

'tok,tok,tok,'

A knock was heard on the door "I'll open it unnie" Seohyun huuriedly went to the door and open it her face brighten up and hug the one on the door.

"Oppa!" she hug him tightly while the guy on the door hug him back.

"Did you miss me?" The guy asked smiling widely.

Seohyun nodded "Of course" Then seohyun smell his scent that lingers within him.

"You still smell the same oppa" this time  he had to laugh, it's been what? 2 or 3 years that she last saw seohyun,she really is beautiful like her sister.

 

YURI POV

"Is That a compliment or an insult?" I asked pinching her cheeks,then she smile brightly at me.

"Do you want to see unnie?" She side hug me she put her hand at my waist while i put my hand at her shoulder.

I nodded and we started walking along.

"You look more beautiful, do you have a boyfriend already?" She just giggle that i assume she had it already.

"My sister don't have a plan, right hyunnie?"Miyoung appear at the room wearing her white long wedding gown.

Seohyun and i both look at her. "Of course unnie" Seohyun answer immediately that i notice her bright smile faded.

I felt her hand being remove at my waist, i look at her and notice that she is not smiling anymore.

"Im just going to talk to someone" she looked at me " Nice to see you again oppa" she smiled a little.

"Unnie" Miyoung just nodded and the next thing happen she left.

I sighed while Miyoung just sat back at the sofa and looking at the mirror.

I put my hands at each of my pockets then look at her well it seems like i was not here she was not even taking a chance to glance at me she is busy as to what she is doing.

Well i just stood there looking at her or most likely staring at her.

"So are you happy that im getting married?" she blurted it out of nowhere that i thought i heard it sarcastically.

' NO '

"Miyoung-ah"  I said softly But instead of giving her eyesmile she just sneered at me.

"Miyoung" I let out my other hand at my pocket to touch her shoulder but before i could even do it she shove it away and look at me with those eyes full of anger, 

"WHAT!? WHAT!?"

I avoided her stare it seems like it would eat me up, she grab the collar of my suit. 

"Tell me what is it Yuri?" Her eyes seems like pleading "I don't even understand why you're being like that" i said and look away and the next thing that i felt she slapped me that i felt like everything stop.

When i return my eyes to her she's now crying "Miyoung"

my attempt to get to her stopped when she suddenly hug me,she hug me so tight.

I FROZE

She's crying so hard "After saying that you love everytime im sleeping, is that the only chance i can hear it from you why don't you say it from me now, ive waited yet you still won't say a thing"

My hands started to tremble and my heart started to beat so fast.

After visiting her that night i tried to ignore her, i don't answer her calls,texts or anything related to her i just tried recovering myself from her but here she was saying this things to me.

My hand slowly lifted itself to hug her back but i stopped myself instead i push myself away from her gently.

i can't bear to look at her,

i clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.

 

 

Miyoung was already sleeping comfortably at her bed, i placed her blanket carefully at her and smiled.

I closed the door quietly, iwas outside the door when........

"You're really taking advantage of Stephanie's kindness" My hand stopped at the door knob and look at the person with the familiar voice.

"Nichkhun-shii"

He's standing at the door calmly while looking at me, his eyes look at me lowly like im some kind of a dirt he just treat me good when Miyoung is around.

I remove my hand from the knob and bowed at him well he smirked but i just calmed myself

"Miyoung is already asleep" I informed him but it seems like he didn't hear me and just look at the gown that was standing at the living room.

"Kwon the gown is great isn't it?" he said that i want to erase his face.

i nodded  "yeah" then i force my lips to turn up a smile.

"you're life can't even afford this" he smiled and walk forward to my direction we were now facing each other.

He is taller than me and his body built is more bigger.

his smile faded and his eyes drew down "Stephanie is mine" he said confidently and tap my shoulder and started walking around me.

"Even if stephanie chooses you" he is preventing himself to laugh

"You can't save her family from going down cause" he pulled so many cash from his pocket and thre it at me 

"You don't have that" he said in a mocking tone

he placed his mouth near my ear and whispered "Stephanie will be ruined if she chooses you"

i felt my ear got hot "because you're nothing  Kwon"

 

Even if loving you is my dream Ruining you life by choosing me i wont't take a chance by that' 'I love you Hwang Miyoung' This life is not for us maybe the next life would be better.

I just watched and cried by myself seeing you walking down the aisle and leave me at my heart alone......Till the next FANY-AH I  LOVE YOU.

 



IS yulti over? oh no! next is the meeting of Kwon and Kim please anticipate and comment please THANKS