COMPLICATED AND CONVERSATION

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

YURI POV

Being one of Kim Taeyeon's men you have to be prepared for everything.

I don't know how i even end up here in the first place.

He have 7 men in total including me, Im Yoong the only one i remember from his men at 2014 well he didn't change much from 2007 then Sunny Lee the only woman in the group, Hyoyeon the blonde one, Choi Minho, Kai, Key and Me but the one who is always with him is Sunny while for Sooyeon he always trust yoong for that.

 

"Wear this" Yoong threw a black coat and a red tie at me.

"Where are we going?" I ask while holding the clothes that he threw at me.

Yoong remove his shirt, WOW! This man has abs 1 2 3.... 6 pack abs in that skinny body lies an abs while mine, i sighed my body is no match compare to his. Now I don't have the guts to remove my shirt if only this was 2014 i can show off my abs that i work hard at the gym but now i can't even.

"Hey" he called for my attention so i looked at him "Hurry up Miss. Sooyeon is waiting" He remind me in that authorative tone of his, I am much older yet i am treated like i am a younger wimp.

"Okay" I remove my shirt and wear the long sleeve polo put the necktie at it then i wear the coat.

 

I always remember her lips in my sleep maybe because it was my first kiss i want to curse myself Miyoung should be my first kiss but it ended up in that woman's lips but never mind it was just first kiss Miyoung will be my last kiss anyway, without knowing Yoong was already laughing silently at me.

"Don't show that face to them" Yoong said when we came down from the car controlling his laughter well i don't know what he means by that so i just follow him to this gigantic mansion

It is Miss Sooyeon's house well her families house.

"Im gonna introduce you to Miss Sooyeon so fix yourself" He said indicating for everything to be perfect.

We entered and welcomed properly by the maids well the young ones are squeeling over us.

"Just wait here for awhile, Miss Sooyeon will be here shortly" The older one said among them and bowed and leave scolding the younger ones to follow her well Yoong smiled and they contain their feels i just shook my head at that.

Yoong and i are standing at the end of this grand staircase.

I look up for awhile i thought that im a prince charming waiting for it's princess to go down well i imagine Miyoung going down while looking at me of course i'll offer my hand at her.

I smiled as my imagination is so widely entertain.

Again i shook my head and lowered my head while smiling.

"Hey Yul Miss Sooyeon is here" I heard Yoong whispered at me as soon as i heard it i fixed myself then inhale exhale after that i stand up properly and set my eyes at the top of the stairs. 

My eyes slowly follow her walking down the stairs, My mouth slowly hanged open not realizing it.

Everything is at it's slow motion and my heart. My heart i can hear it's loud beating.

This isn't the princess that i imagine it to be, i imagine myself to be calm upon seeing her but it didn't connect to my imagination.

Why do i felt something weird whenever i see her and her image floats within my mind.

I immediatelly shook my head, NO! Miyoung is the only woman you should think about Kwon Yuri.

 

"Miss Sooyeon this is Kwon Yuri, Master Kim's newly recruit"  he said and bowed when he saw that i was just standing dumbfounded he held my head and pushed it down to bow.

"Fix yourself Kwon" He whispered while our heads are bowed.

We lifted our heads up, I was about to smile at her but she started walking down, I didn't expect that, well it seems that she is cold.

Very cold.

 

We are at the car Both Yoong and i are in front while she is at the back well she acts really cold and she didn't reacted or talk at all well i kept watching her at the rear view mirror. I look at Yoong he was just driving there, i just scratched my head at that it's quiet and i can't take it.

I think this woman has a double personality cause seriously one moment she is smiling then one thing you knew she has that icy aura again.

I watched her as she talked to those high person or whatever you call it. She just talks, nods but she won't smile a bit.

I smirk she really is different compare to Miyoung, Miyoung who always wear her eyesmile.

then i smiled when her eyes glance at me for a moment but she just look away.

I frowned, what a rude woman i thought as she ignored me.

 

That day her smile was diffent really different even in that short moment together with her in that cold rain it felt so warm but now she seems like she is shielding herself from those invincible ice of hers.

You are so Complicated Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

 


SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL (YEAR 2007)

TAEYEON POV

I was sitting at a cafe drinking my coffee while in front of me is a woman same age as mine.

"First of all im Kim Taeyeon" I introduce myself at her well she started to smile and what a beautiful smile she have there.

"Hwang Miyoung" Then she lowered her head and look at me "But you can call me Tiffany" she said without removing that beautiful smile of hers.

"Well Tiffany" I started "Do you feel anything weird?" I asked

she shook her head.

"Are you sure?" i asked again when i sense that she is hesitating to tell me something.

Then i see her eyes moving from left to right, she really is hiding something i said to myself.

"Well....lately my heart seems to ache more" 

I nodded "So are you saying that you are worried?" i look at her properly.

"Yes, yes im so worried" Now her voice sounded so weak.

I took my cup and sipped my coffee "Are you sure that our transaction is safe?" i said with a hint of warning.

"Please i think the medicine that you create can heal me" She really sounds pleading.

"Okay" Then i placed a paper at the table and put a ballpen on top of it " Sign" i ordered.

I can see her hand shaking terribly while getting the ballpen.

"I assume you know how this works Miss Hwang" i am trying to make her stop but she started signing it i guess she really needs it.

I took the paper then put a small brown bag at the table.

She look at me with those eyes then look at the bag.

"LXC00987"

She look at me again that i smiled " One of my invented Medicine" I said in a proudly tone. 

she took it then she placed a small envelope "This will be the payment"

I just took it away that she frowned "Won't you count it?"

I tilted my head at the side "No need besides are you going to cheat on me?" 

she shook her head.

I stood up and look at her "I guess this is a goodbye"

She stood up too and bowed but her eyes widen when i offered my hand.

"I think we should leave together"

Well i didn't knew that she will accept my hand.

It's so soft and warm.

Well we had a little conversation while waiting for the elevator.

I felt a little good talking to her she is so good to talk too and i didn't realize i started laughing.

we are already inside the elevator and still our conversation is still good.

It felt so good to laugh and seeing her smile it totally enlightens me.

well i don't show myself easily but this woman makes me want to show everything about her in every second that we talked.

 

' CREAK '

The elevator suddenly stops and to top it all it was just the two of us there.

I started to push the button but it won't do.

Perfect timing i sarcastically mumbled to myself.

When i look at Tiffany she was already at the corner of the elevator and clutching her chest tightly.

"Tiffany-shii!!"



another update thanks to everyone who support hahaha byeeee