I CALL HER SICA

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

 

 

YEAR 2007 (KSHS)

A snap made me woke up from my thoughts....

"Huh?" I look to Sooyoung who is in front of me.

He shook his head at me "Are you mesmerize too much to Tiff that hearing someone is hard"

I just smile at him as i look away to the original position of my eyes where i was looking at Tiffany Dancing.

 

I got caught by this shikshin...

"Seriously why don't you just confess to Tiff" He blurted it out that my eyes got big because what if someone heard him...

"SHHH" I hush him that he just shook his head again....

"Your hopeless Kwon Yuri"

 

Sooyoung is still talking when suddenly my heart felt a loud thump even Tiffany who is dancing was ignore by my eyes as i see her walking in front of me.....

 

My feet stand on it's own as i was.....What did Sooyoung called that word again?.....Right! MESMERIZED....

 

Sooyoung is looking at me and the woman who just arrived in front of us....

 

Sooyoung is looking back at forth to both of us...

My lips starting to tremble for the reason that i didn't knew myself....

"Come with me" 

My eyes flick even Sooyoung got a little astonish at her...

 

"Hurry" She commanded with that that cold voice of hers....

I still didn't move that she just pull me from where  i was sitted at and drag me that i almost stumble down...

 

She drag me to a corner where there is no students or anything....

 

For a minute we are just looking at each other, she was the first one to spoke

"I want you to do something"

I frowned....."Do something?"

She sneered..."Are you deaf or something?"

I just stop myself to hurt this woman.....Seriously she is like a seargent when it comes to commanding...

It was just a week when she knew that i was working for Taeyeon.....But it seems like i don't want to associate myself with this woman because seriously she seems so proud of herself....

 

 

 

"AH!" i held my forehead that she just flicked...

"What was that for?" I jolted at her...

She shrugged her shoulders...."You should be attentive when im talking to you"

I just release a harsh breath "NE,NE,NE" i answer in a sarcastic tone that she just rolled her eyes...

 

"I want you to teach me" she continued

 

I just want this conversation to end so i keep nodding in a boring like way....

 

"How to love"

 

That made me stop and look at her....I want to laugh because is she serious....or she's joking?....

 

She lift one of her brows indicating that she's irritated or something....

"Are you serious and of all people why me?" I ask in a slight anger tone but she just close her eyes and like calming herself...

 

"I want to love Taeyeon and ever since i knew him i just want to show that i love him but until now i can't"

 

I smirk "That's why im asking why me?" 

She shook her head "Because i know that you love the Woman that is the leader of the dance group"

 I was stop....

 

"And you just kiss me" My eyes got widen and i got shy all of a sudden that i look away...

"I-I-Im s-sorry" i stuttered

 

"That's nothing but because you kiss me you have to pay for it"

I slowly lifted my eyes to look at her now she is smiling that i felt that loud thump of my heart again...

 

"By teaching me how to love"

 

She seems so serious that i just shrugged it off...

 

I just laugh a little that she look at me weirdly..

"Why are you laughing?" She asked

 

"that's the first step"

 

She frowned "What first step?"

 

I came near her then pinch both of her cheeks "Smile always"

 

She then remove my hands at her cheeks then rub it...

 

"You look cute when you smile Sica"

 

Her eyes seems a little shock...

"Sica?" 

I scratch my head then smile like a dork "Jessica is too long and hard to pronounce for me so can i just call you Sica?" I said asking for her permission...

 

She then nodded "It's fine and besides it sounds different"

 

"Ever since i saw your picture in my real time....i thought that maybe i have seen you before, it's just now that i realize that you really became part of my life...

What  will you be in my life Jessica Jung? did i came back here to know you and to solve the mystery of you death?

It's just so unfortunate that you are dead in my real time....From now on you will be Sica and i will help you even if i don't know the reason......"

 

 



just updated this story hope there's still someone who will read this hahaha

thanks and byeee...