KIM TAEYEON

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

Seeing Someone having a hard time at it's heart, Calling for help because it ache so much and........Dying  because of so much pain.

All those things are always reminding me of you mom.

 

"Daddy is a doctor , right mom?" Little Taeyeon asked his mother while reading a book.

"Yes honey, Why?" Her mom hug him from behind and look at what he's reading.

"Then he can cure everything" He look up to his mom that smiled at him.

"Yes Tae-Tae he can cure everything" HIs mom kiss his head.

 

Mother who i adore and love the most her smile that makes me feel that everything is alright.

"This will be the proof that mom always loves you" She touch his chest.

He touch his mother's hand at his chest "Kim Taeyeon will always love you mom"

"Your the most precious person in my heart Tae-Tae"

 

Heart? That weak heart is the reason why my mom would never smile and be with me again.

 

-Taeyeon was just standing at the door while staring at his mother who was lying at her bed

while his father is holding his mother's hands while crying.

He felt empty in an instant.

His father's cries filled  the whole room while Taeyeon just stood there like a stone.

 

You lied Mom , You said that dad can cure everything then why are you leaving me?

 

The sweet Little Taeyeon started to change, He change the way everything about his life.

Heart! He started to study everything about heart, Everything, not a single detail can escape from him.

Until one day he just saw himself entering a Secret Institution Where everything about medicine is initialized.

The group was inventing high class newly invented medicine that can cure terminal illness.

He entered when he was 10 and before he knew he grew up practicing medicine there.

 


 

Tiffany Lean her back at the elevator wall, Here it is again, It's aching.

Aching as hell.

She grip her shirt and started panting.

Her worlds started spinning, She closed her eyes tightly.

Her sweat started to slide down.

Why does it have to ache like that? She tried to fight it.

 

"Tiffany-shii!" She heard A faint voice but she knew that she is beginning to lose her grip.

 

TAEYEON POV

This time i won't let anyone die, because losing someone can make someone's heart change.

 

"Tiffany-shii!" I immediately knew that her heart is staring to feel it's pain so i came to her.

I held her shoulders. "Calm yourself" I think she heard me cause she tried to be calm.

I push her gently to sit down.

I pull my handkerchief at my pocket and wipe her face.

I look at my watch while wiping her sweat and tears that are beginning to fall down.

"5 minutes is enough" I smiled with an ease. "Don't cry"

I fold the sleeves of my polo and started to prepare something while she just sits there waiting for what im going to do.

2 minutes in a flash and i am holding now an injection.

"Trust me on this Tiffany-shii" I said in a calm tone that she nodded.

I raise my arm in front of her while on the other hand is the injection.

"This will be painful so bite my arm to lessen the pain"

I knew that she doesn't want to do it but protesting is one thing that she shouldn't do right now.

She looks very vulnerable and somehow weak.

"When i count to three bite my arm"

I harden my arm to be ready. "Ok 1..2....3"

Same time that i pierce the needle is her teeth going deep to my arm.

I wince a little when i felt her teeth buried to my arm i just clench my teeth.

 

I won't let someone die and leave the important person of their life just because their heart is weak.

 

Then i felt slowly unbiting me, she inhale exhale while her eyes is close and lean herself at the wall.

I look at my arm and saw her teeth marks, i look at her.

"Don't get heart attack when your alone cause i think you can't handle it."

I said calmly while wiping her face again.

 

Minutes later she fell asleep while sitting beside me and resting her head at my shoulder.

I was humming a sound that i don't even know what it was.

I look at my phone, There's no signal how long does this elevator will take?

I continue humming.......

 

"Tae-Tae your heart is strong do you know that?"

Little Taeyeon nodded and smiled widely "Of course, cause your here mom"

He pointed his chest while he hug his mom tightly.

"Whatever happens your gonna be in my heart mom"

Then her mom started humming a sound.

 

I stopped humming, exactly after that the elevator moves.

I didn't bother waking her up cause i know that she wouldn't of course it's the effect of the medicine.

I move some strand of her hair that covers her face.

I slowly stood up and put her gently at my back when the door of the elevator opens.

 

"Sunny get a room at XXXXX Hotel" I said on the phone while carrying her on my back after we got out of the elevator.

She still sound so sleepy and no sign of waking up. "I'll be there right now"

Then i ended the line.

 

"Why did you enter there Taeyeon?" voice of his father echoed throughout the room

"I want to learn there" He said simply and calmly

"What is happening to you Taeyeon, If you want to study medicine why don't you go to a normal college"

That's too late for that Taeyeon thought.

"I don't want to be a simple doctor i wanted a knowledge beyond yours"

His father got shocked at his words.

"Taeyeon"

 

 

"Who is she?" Sunny asked when im done putting Tiffany on the bed.

"One of my clients" I answered in a mild tone.

"By the way Master, Miss Sooyeon called me and asked for you"

I just nodded  "Okay thanks for informing"

I sat at the vacant chair and lean my back on it.

"I'll be staying here for the night Sunny" I said and closed my eyes.

"Okay master but i'll treat your wound at your arm first"

I just nodded.

"Love is always form in our heart Tae-Tae remember that"

 

I always remember it even if i try to forget it, still it won't

 

"If  you love someone you sholud know her like you know me"

 

My heart always tells me that loving Jess is like loving you mom but sometimes i doubt my heart because if that's the case then why do i feel a strange sensation from my heart right now.

 

I guess loving someone cannot change me because i still remember the pain of being left. My mom who always has a place at my heart when will come a time that someone can fill the space that my mother left.

 

"Find a woman that you can let out  yourself  Tae- Tae"

 

 

Taeyeon slowly open his eyes and there he saw his mother for a second.

"Tae-Tae?" But when he blink his eyes and his vision got clear the one that was standing in front of him is not her mother but TIffany instead, She was smiling with her eyesmile.

 

"I will love a woman that is just like you mom"

 

"Tif-fany-Shii" He said in his still sleepy voice

Again she smiled. 

"Thank you Tae-Tae" He heard it mildly.



An update thanks for upvotes and subscribing and comments hahahaha do comment please,,,, thanks again byeeeee