FIRST KISS

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

"Who is he?" Sunny asked Taeyeon as she looked at the unconsious guy that Taeyeon brought at his house.

"I Don't know i just saw him Getting beaten up by some men at the street" Taeyeon answer while he an injection at the lifeless guy's shoulder.

"Isn't he the guy that Miss Sooyeon brought here" It was Yoong who just arrived and fix the IV drop of the guy.

Sunny look at Taeyeon who didn't answer she look at the guy next, indeed it was him why does this guy always had to end up lifeless and being brought here all the time.

 


'Your nothing Kwon '

' You think a weak cop like you can make me rot in jail '

Right im weak, i am weak i always end up giving up at all times.

 

Slowly his eyes open and the first one that he saw was Mr. Kim.

He started to blink his eyes, is he the one who save him from those men, Right he was beaten up so badly that being save by other people was a big gratitude.

"Your awake already"

Yuri lifted himself up at the bed he expected to feel so much pain but to his surprise he felt nothing.

"If your asking yourself why you don't feel any pain" It was Mr. Kim he look up at him listening to the little man "I put a special medicine at your body"

He frowned at that "Special.....Medicine"

Mr.Kim smiled in that mysterious way that he himself got a little scared.

"Do you know that your weak?" Mr. Kim suddenly blurted it out.

It felt like he was shot, For Yuri he don't want to admit it but hearing it from other people makes it feel like his world crumbled,

He clenched his fist so hard trying to fight the urge of his self pride.

"Does it hurt hearing the truth from me" Taeyeon sound like he is mocking him for something.

Taeyeon met Yuri's eyes that for a second Taeyeon saw some anger in it but Taeyeon stop when Yuri stood up and bowed at him.

"Sorry for being a bother and thank you for saving me just say it and i'll repay you"

Taeyeon look at him from head to toe.

"You can work for me for payment" Taeyeon look at him with those eyes again.

This guy is strong saving him all alone by those men makes him believe that this guy is not a normal rich guy.

"Don't worry your job is just easy" Taeyeon stare at him all frozen up to where he is standing.

Right he has to pay him he owe him his life, his second life.

"What will i do?" Yuri asked trying to sound confident but ended up sounding like a little kid.

"You know Jessica right?" Taeyeon asked him even if he knows he do.

Taeyeon grab a towel and throw it at him.

"I want you to guard her secretly"

"Guard?" Yuri in a questionative look while holding the towel.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know just clean yourself first"

 


KSHS (YEAR 2007)

YURI POV

I ended up being one of Kim Taeyeon's men and my job is to secretly look and guard for Miss Sooyeon.

Miss Sooyeon hates being guarded and Mr. Kim knows about that, for gratitude i am doing this but something within me wants to know why a rich and strong man like Mr. Kim ended up loving this woman.

 

It was lunch break when i saw her all alone sitting at a corner bench.

I just stood at my place for a while and watched her, she's all alone i wonder where Mr.Kim is.

As i watched her she was just there sitting and didn't move, what's with her? I ask myself then a man suddenly came near her and that's my cue to walk a little more.

"What's your name?" I heard the man asked her but it seems like she didn't hear anything and just continue baing daze off.

"Hello?" The man wave his hand in front of her face but still she didn't budge.

Suddenly her face brightens up upon seeing someone, No wonder her face brightens up, it was Taeyeon.

I notice that she acts so different towards Taeyeon, she seems so cold to other people but for Taeyeon She seems so warm.

Then she smile, what a beautiful smile i can't help but to admire it but these smile seems like only for Taeyeon.

What a lucky guy i thought as i look at them.

 

After Lunch i decided just not to enter class it felt somewhat bored and empty after all Miyoung is not around.

I was at the rooftop and have a plan to sleep there but i stopped my steps when i saw someone's feet, What a luck someone had beaten me into it.

I was about to walk out when i tripped and fell down instantly.

"AHH!" I groan until i remember someone was there that i immediately stood up.

She was still in her sleeping position and didn't move at all.

So it was Sooyeon, My eyes directly stop at her and for a moment i felt like everything is moving slowly.

Why do i feel like Taeyeon is lucky everytime i see her i felt something different everytime i see her  maybe that's her effect or maybe im just being a man adoring a beautiful woman,I don't know what came into me but my feet walks near her and kneel in front of her.

Maybe just for a second i can feel it again.

I raise my hand and slowly i touch her cheek no doubt it really feels warm i closed my eyes and place my other hand at her other cheek.

How come she feels so warm when for others she acts so cold.

If only i could take all the warm that she have and take it all with me and leave her all cold.

Sica's warm felt like my mother's warm. my Mother's warmth that felt so good too, when i was a child i want to be cuddled by my mom often when im hurt, sad or even when im happy but all those warmth disappear in just a split second that even i can't take it back again, Mother becomes so cold really cold that sometimes i think that my real mother disappear along with that warmth and the one who replace her is a cold one.

I'll pay everything just to feel warm again, not a simple warm but that warm or maybe this warm that im having right now.

I slowly open my eyes and there i see her still deep in her sleep.

Her eyes is beautiful and catchy, her nose is perfect and her cheeks is so warm then my eyes landed on her lips it's red as cherry i wonder if Taeyeon already kiss her, of course he is stupid, my heart suddenly felt weird it started to beat so fast like i run a 100 kilometer race.

I swallowed the lump on my throat.

for a second i thought of doing it to remove my curiosity but i stop myself.

I should not do it i kept on repeating it to myself but my urge to do it was strong that i can't help myself.

This is not good im taking advantage af her.

Just once maybe just for once then that's it!

My lips lean fast at her lips that i felt my heart stopped i slowly close my eyes not removing my lips from hers it felt so good really good it is so soft and really warm and- 

My eyes shot open and i immediately back away, she was still deep in her sleep.

What did you just do Kwon Yuri?! i fastly stood up and run outside like a racer.

 

I splashed a water at my face and rub my two hands at it.

I was breathing hard while looking at myself at the mirror.

Seriously? It was my first kiss,

"AISSH!" i shouted in frustration and closed my eyes.

i am so stupid.

 

' Like i said i Love you more seobang'

This time i heard it clearly in my mind, it was like living at my memory a voice of a woman at my own memory i am seriously going crazy.

Crazy over a simple kiss....



Hi guys update hahahahaha i know this chapter is not good i just wrote it fastly and by the way thanks again don't forget to comment please