JUST SMILE

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

 

 

 

"Is that how you react if someone gave you flowers?" I ask as i gave her the flowers while we are practicing and sitting at a coffee shop...

"I said thank you already what kind of reaction do you want then?" She ask in that frowning style of hers that i just sighed...

 

"Is that how you react Everytime Taeyeon is giving you flowers?" I ask that she just nodded....

 

I just scratch my head before she glare at me that i just raise my hand at her...

 

"Why don't you smile to show that you are thankful for the flowers" I tried my voice to be calm to stop the both of us from arguing...

 

She looks at the flowers before she look at me....

"Did you ever gave flowers to that dancing leader?" SHe is pertaining to Tiffany that i just have to smile at that...

 

"No" I answer simply...

"Why?" Now she started asking while smiling in that teasing way...

 

"Because i don't even tell her that i like her" I said straightly  that she began giggling....

 

"What's funny about that?" I ask that she just shook her head at me...

 

She grab the flowers  and place it in front of me..

"Give this to her" She said as she place it down in front of me....

 

I didn't answer back instead i look at her as she began staring at the glass window and sipping her ice coffee...

 

She seems like she is hiding herself from everything that no one could see.....Why do you have to die like that? Now i ask myself

 

Then i smiled...

 

"Here" 

"Hmm?" She then look at me as i place down the flower in front of her again...

"I bought this for you and besides i don't have a plan to confess now" i said that she just looks at me...

 

Then she smile at me..."Is this how you smile?"

I raise my thumbs up "More practice"

 

 


 

 

"Does Taeyeon hold your hand?" Yuri ask as they are now walking along the street...

She shook her head that Yuri look at her in disbelief...

"Not even once?" Yuri ask again that she just nodded...

Yuri can't even believe it...

"For years that you are together you didn't let him hold your hand....?"

She stop and look at me "I didn't let her hold my hand and i didn't kiss him or anything if that's what you are about to ask next"

That made Yuri stop from saying those things...

 

They started walking again with Yuri feeling the awkwardness that only he could feel...

 

Yuri can't stop himself from the awkward feeling when...

 

"Ahh!"

She stop that he also stop...

"It's an ice cream" She said like a kid that Yuri saw how she acts that somehow made him stop...

"Buy me one" She look at him and ask him in a commanding way...

Yuri just smile in a simple way before he grab coins at his pocket...

"One ice cream please" Yuri said to to the ice sream vendor...

"What flavor do you want?" He ask at her...

 

"Strawberry"

 

"One strawberry please" Yuri said politely to the ice cream vendor...

 

 

"Here?" A 7 year old Jessica lifted her head up upon hearing a deep voice of a man.

He seems blurry at her memories as she remembers him...

"Why are you crying?" The blurry man ask at her..

She sniffs after sniffs as she just look at him...

She saw him smiled before he put his hands at her hair and fix her hair that is smearing at her face...

 

"I don't want to see you cry S...."

 

 

"Hey"

"Huh?" Jessica stop from remebering when he saw Yuri in front of him...

"Your ice cream" He handed it to her....

She lifted her hand up to get it....

"Thanks"

That made Yuri smile that Jessica didn't notice...

"Your welcome Sica"

 

Jessica started eating it while Yuri just silently looking at her...

 

then everything stop that yuri look around....

"She's cute isn't it?"

Yuri held his chest as a voice suddenly spoke out....

 

"You scared me" Yuri said to the fortune teller who just appeared out of nowhere...

 

"So how is your days?" the fortune teller ask as it look at Jessica who is froze up along with Everybody else..

"Im fine and can you tell me something?"

"What is it?" The fortune teller stop Looking at Jessica then look at him...

Yuri face the fortune teller...

"How did sica died?"

The fourtune teller Just smiled before it held his shoulder..."You really are curious to her" The fortune teller said in a way that she could only understand..

"It's my first time asking about her"

She look at me weirdly before she smiled....

"Jessica is one of the reason why your here in the first place Kwon Yuri"

That made him frown "What do you mean?"

She didn't answer instead she snap her fingers that everything moves again and like what always happen the fortune teller vanish....

 

"Why do you look like you are lost"

 

"Huh?" Yuri heard Jessica said that...

 

Jessica just smiled...

 

"You know what....your good to be with"

 

Yuri smiled..."Is that so"

 

Jessica smiled...and raise her hand "Can i always be with you?" She said it like asking for permission

 

 

"Jessica is one of the reason why your here in the first place Kwon Yuri" 

 

Yuri nodded and take her hand.....

 

Both of them didn't  realize that they just held each other's hand....holding hands that Jessica didn't allow to anyone...

 

They are   both smiling to each other....

 



Thanks and byeeee....