Can't deny it anymore...

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

Donghyun was already so near her. Donghyun almost kissed Dana's cheeks but---

" Dana" Mara called her.

Dana and Donghyun immediately sat straight up and looked away from each other.

" Oh, have I interrupted something?" Mara asked innocently.

" No, not at all" Donghyun answered but Dana can hear sarcasm in it and Dana knew Mara heard it too.

" Anyways, what's up?" Dana asked.

" I figured out that Donghyun already gave his gift to you. So, here is mine..." Mara handed her a paper bag. And Dana saw a dog's collar in it. It was engraved "D+D"

" What does D+D stands for?"

" D+D? Let me see it" Donghyun took the collar away from Dana and looked at it. He then looked at Mara. Dana can smell something fishy from it.

" Ahmmm, no reason" Mara said and left.

" That girl can't wait until we get back there inside." Donghyu said talking about Mara.

" Oh, get inside soon, okay?" Mara added and ran.

After Mara left, an awkward aura was in the air. Dana broke the silence...

" What just almost happened earlier?" Dana asked.

" Ahmmm. Actually I have something to tell you"

" What is it?"

" I li---" Donghyun got interrupted again.

" Guys, get inside. The food will be cold sooner." Jeongmin approached them and placed his arms around Dana and walked her back in. Donghyun followed silently.

They continued eating their foods and they contiued partying.

The next day...

When Dana was taking a bath, she kept on thinking about what Donghyun was about to say last night. She can't take it off her mind.

When she was walking around the school, Rowena walked up to her.

" Dana, can I talk to you?"

" Yes, sure" Dana was kinda doubting saying yes, she felt that something is going on and yes she is right.

" Frankly, will you please stop hurting Jeongmin-oppa?"

" What are you talking about?" Dana was so confused.

" It's just that, he always talks to me and telling me how he is hurt seeing you and Donghyun together." Rowena told Dana.

" Why are you doing this?" Dana asked.

" It's just that---"

" You like him, don't you?" Dana asked her. Dana noticed that Rowena likes Jeongmin but it's just that Dana wasn't sure.

" Huh?"

" Don't bother lying..."

" Fine. But he likes you... So, please..."

" I'll talk to him"

" Don't tell him I told you about this..."

" I won't, don't worry."

At the den...

" Kim, can I ask you about something?" Dana said.

" Sure."

" Please don't tell anyone"

" Sure"

Dana told Kim about what happen last night with Donghyun and about the tingling feeling and everything. Dana was so confused that she wants to talk and ask somebody about it and she thought that maybe Kim can help her figure things out.

" Huh?"

" It's just that, Donghyun and Jeongmin is so different. In short, I felt so much happier with Donghyun" Dana said and bowed her head down.

" Held your head way up high. You're just dating the wrong one."

Dana looked so confused.

" You're falling inlove with Donghyun and I know that you like Donghyun even before, not just as a friend actually but you just don't know it" Kim told her. " Hey, I'll go to the cafeteria and buy some foods. You want some?"

" No"

Kim left.

Dana kept on thinking about what Kim said, she think that maybe Kim is right. She is falling in love with Donghyun.

When Dana went home... Her mom handed her a box wrapped with gray wrapper with a ribbon on the top. Dana went to her room and read the letter attached to it, it said that...

Dana,

This is the part 2 of my present for you. I know you like this so much and you've been waiting for this for a long time already. So I hope you like it. Read first then watch it...

P.S.

How is Yuichi doing?

Donghyun

Dana was smilign as she opened the gift. It was a manga of Detective Conan with a CD of it. It was the latest episode that she had been looking out for but for the past few days, she forgot about it.

Now, she can totally say that she is falling in love with Donghyun and she can't deny that feelings anymore...